BC Heat Co

Coquitlam BC V3B7S6

Reviews for BC Heat Co

Private User reviews Greater Vancouver, BC

Fireplace Service and Safety Inspection, and Maintenance

A very nice man named Alex came to our home. He was polite and a very nice man. He came for fireplace service safety inspection, and maintenance. He changed my old 15 year old fireplace to an amazing one. I have recommended BC Heatco to all my family members and friends. I plan on seeing them every year without a doubt!

Private User reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Not a good a choice

They didn't advise that dryer vent was an additional $75. I needed it so consented, but in actual fact they plugged the last four feet, which I didn't realize until the dryer was overheating. Then I called to speak to them about it, he somehow tried to turn it around on me and tell me he didn't want me as a customer. I should have listened to the other reviews. I asked him about not looking at furnace as promised and again he blamed me. I commited to it because of the nice phone salesman and I regret it.

Hi, thanks for your opinion, I believe it's a big time confusion, i got really surprised with your complain, we never had any promotion with dryer vent cleaning, it might be a big misunderstood, also we haven't received any call recently regarding this conversation, we always looking for a permanent relationship with our clients, also we checked your case out and we found out we advised your husband regarding the broken dryer vent in the end side of the dryer and had recommended for fixing that by a contractor, please asked your husband about it, bc Heat Co committed to providing high quality services for our valued customers

houman from Coquitlam
houman from Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

hot water tank

yesterday when i figure out my hot water is broken away
i found an excellent company under the name of BC Heat Co
which replaced my hot water tank with a fair price,convenient
and profissional service.

Dave from Port Coquitlam
Dave from Port Coquitlam
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Furnace repair and duct cleaning

This is best and honest company
I find.
They fix my furnace 120$ less then
Privies company.
Ali told me problem is very minor and
He can take care of it and he did.
My old furnace still working very well.
Thanks BC heat co.

susan from Anmore
susan from Anmore
1 review Anmore, BC

Furnace service

I paid $49 for a groupon - Ali came and finished the service in less than 15 minutes then spent 30 minutes trying to sell me duct cleaning! - my furnace broke down 2 weeks later and an established plumbing co came and serviced it for $250 in 2 hours- their technican said my furnace had not been touched, the filters were filthy and plastic ties were still on one part of the furnace that should have been taken out and cleaned!!! When I told him that my furnace had been serviced he laughed!!! DO NOT USE THEM! If they have serviced your furnace have it checked - its likely that like me the work has not been done!We rang Ali and complained - he promised to send me $20 back ( the portion he gets from Groupon)- he never has!
Ali your response is very defensive and very telling- why would i spend $250 having my furnance serviced properly if I wanted it done for free - you did nots pend an hour my friend you were in and out of my furnace room in less than 15 minutes! FYI the furnace broke because of a faulty motor which cost me another $900 - something you would have picked up if you had serviced it!!

Hey Susan,thanks for your comment!
1- I am 100% sure that I cleaned your filters, even I remember that i took them out side to pressurized by the truck air compressor.
2-I am sure that you don't know any thing about heating system and you wasted your money $250 to hire other company to do nothing for you. If your furnace stopped working because of dirty filter, you should call us to fix it free for you because your system was under our 30 days service warranty. Your furnace just needed to reset.
3-i never tried to up sale any duct cleaning, read another review if you had time ,I just recommend it to you in 1 minutes.(that's why your filter got dirty too early). I worked on your furnace about a hour and except paper work in end of job ,hadn't talk with you.
in end I believe you guys are very unfair and cheap to ask me $20 back!! and defiantly you did this with lots of heating companies and by this trick you made your furnace service free each time.

More about BC Heat Co

Heating & Airconditining Services, Furnace, Boiler, Hotwater Tank, Fireplace Services & installtion Duct Cleaning & Dryer Vent Cleaning Powered by World Most Powerful duct vacuum! ! ! Get your best Duct Cleaning Ever! ! ! For More Info Please Visit Our Videos in bcheatco. com