Rapid Roofing & Repairs

200A-6030 88 St NW Edmonton AB T6E 6G4
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Edmonton  >  Rapid Roofing & Repairs

Reviews for Rapid Roofing & Repairs

New gutters and downspouts

Did the job with a quick turnaround and good customer service. Gave all license and insurance details up front. Had one concern of costs included on final bill, but they supported me the customer and fixed the problem. Thanks Dan.

Thanks happy we were able to help... Dan

Ron M CET in Edmonton
Ron M CET in Edmonton

Home re roofed

I am a project manager in the local construction industry

Rapid Roofing provided excellent professional service I have great satisfaction knowing I got excellent service for the value I paid for.

well done

thanks Ron! Dan

hailey.garth in Edmonton
hailey.garth in Edmonton

Reroof

I am very impressed with this company. Fantastic roofing and cleanup crew. Very friendly and great to work with. Highly recommended.

These guys are super fast and we're very detailed.

Thank you for your kind words. We do strive to ensure our clients have a great experience and provide quality workmanship at the same time. Thanks again. Dan

1 review Spruce Grove, AB

Roof Repair

I contacted the company regarding the shingles on my roof needing replacement. Dan (the owner) was very knowledgeable and prompt, conducting the work within 48hrs. I was also very pleased with the efficient workmanship and highly recommend.

Jennifer & Bryan M

Thanks Jennifer! It was a pleasure serving you... Dan

Louie T from Edmonton
Louie T from Edmonton

Roof Replacement

Assisted Review

The sales reps. were very knowledgeable and competitive with prices comparable with other roofing companies. The crew that was assigned to our home were top notch. Roof was completed in one day and yard was litter free. Great job guys. Louie T., a happy customer.

Yes we do our best to stay on top of every project.

Thanks Louie.

Dan

Gail Tesorio from Edmonton
Gail Tesorio from Edmonton

SHINGLES

I am very happy with the service of this company. Every detail was explained as to how the process would go and what type of materials would be used. They were also very diligent at cleaning up after themselves when finished at the end of the day. I have already recommended this company to family and friends. All the workers were friendly and professional.Darcy Smith would always check with us re delivery times and ask if we had any questions. Over all I am extremely impressed with this company.

Thanks Gail from the Rapid Roofing family!

Jan from Edmonton
Jan from Edmonton

Re shingled house,garage

Excellent work, crew was punctual, professional, finished job within estimate and timeline. Daily cleanup of our yard to ensure minimum debris for neighbours. Thanks Richard, Aaron and Lucas for a great job!

Jim
Jim
4 reviews Edmonton, AB

Roof Replacement

After an exhaustive and careful processes and quite a few quotes we selected Rapid Roofing & Repair to take care of our roof replacement. They were not the cheapest quote received; however, their friendliness, professionalism, and ten year workmanship warranty made our decision pretty easy. We are very pleased that we chose Rapid Roofing & Repair and strongly recommend them.

We have an older house and a detached garage and trust me when I say the job wasn't an easy one. A few roofers that came out to see it wouldn't even provide a quote given the challenge it presented (lots of peaks and valleys, 2.5 stories, close to our neighbors, etc.) and the roof itself was in pretty bad shape. One lower quote that we got at the Edmonton Home Show doubled when their site manager showed up to verify the quote.

We were very impressed with the entire RR&R team (Catherine, Dan, Darren, and Richard) and we were very pleased with the end result. I especially found the guys (Richard and his team) who actually did the work very friendly and hard working. They started early and worked late to get everything done and they made sure that our grounds (and their neighbors) weren't full of any debris.

Choose them, you will be very happy with their service and your new roof!

Blaine L from Edmonton
Blaine L from Edmonton

Roof Re-shingle

They were on time, on budget and did great work. They answered all my questions and gave me many options for roof materials and pricing options. They were very professional.

Thank you!

Jen from Edmonton
Jen from Edmonton

Roofing, Kitchen and Bathroom Renovation

Never hire this company. The renovation is a year old and only about 1/2 done. The original job - our roof - is leaking like a sieve and ice damming like crazy. The rest of the work did not pass our independently hired building inspection. These guys are horrible to their customers, do shoddy work, and should not be in business.

More about Rapid Roofing & Repairs

Need a new Roof? Edmonton's Premier Roofing Company can help! We do all kinds of residential & commercial roof replacement from shingles, flat roof to even mansard roofs. Roofing Contractor that services Edmonton, Sherwood Park, St. Albert, Spruce Grove, Leduc, Beaumont, etc. Along with roof replacement above we also do ...