Rapid Roofing & Repairs

Stuart in Jasper
Stuart in Jasper
1 review , AB

Quick, Quality Reapir and Amazing Follow Up

I had repaired the hole in my roof when I removed my chimney in 2017. Although the roof did not leak, the shingles did not match and I was concerned this would impact the value of my home.

Rapid roofing quickly assessed the work, gave me a quote and did the work in one day. I am very pleased with the results, my shingles match and the roof under the shingles is properly repaired.

I was WOWED when I received the invoice from Rapid Roofing and Repairs which included colour progress pictures of the work Alan completed. Talk about going the extra mile.

Great to hear Stuart. Glad we could help. We try to be as seemingless as possible. Have a great winter! Dan

Ron in Edmonton
Ron in Edmonton

House and garage shingles

I have a will continue to recommend Rapid Roofing to my neighbours and friends. Dan was very knowledgeable and helpful with the estimate and options available to us.
The crew that did the job were very professional business like and fast.
The clean up was great, I found no signs of them being here.

Hi, thanks Ron. Yes our guys are hard workers...

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

New gutters and downspouts

Did the job with a quick turnaround and good customer service. Gave all license and insurance details up front. Had one concern of costs included on final bill, but they supported me the customer and fixed the problem. Thanks Dan.

Thanks happy we were able to help... Dan

Ron M CET in Edmonton
Ron M CET in Edmonton

Home re roofed

I am a project manager in the local construction industry

Rapid Roofing provided excellent professional service I have great satisfaction knowing I got excellent service for the value I paid for.

well done

thanks Ron! Dan

hailey.garth in Edmonton
hailey.garth in Edmonton

Reroof

I am very impressed with this company. Fantastic roofing and cleanup crew. Very friendly and great to work with. Highly recommended.

These guys are super fast and we're very detailed.

Thank you for your kind words. We do strive to ensure our clients have a great experience and provide quality workmanship at the same time. Thanks again. Dan

Private User reviews Spruce Grove, AB

Roof Repair

I contacted the company regarding the shingles on my roof needing replacement. Dan (the owner) was very knowledgeable and prompt, conducting the work within 48hrs. I was also very pleased with the efficient workmanship and highly recommend.

Jennifer & Bryan M

Thanks Jennifer! It was a pleasure serving you... Dan

Louie T from Edmonton
Louie T from Edmonton

Roof Replacement

Assisted Review

The sales reps. were very knowledgeable and competitive with prices comparable with other roofing companies. The crew that was assigned to our home were top notch. Roof was completed in one day and yard was litter free. Great job guys. Louie T., a happy customer.

Yes we do our best to stay on top of every project.

Thanks Louie.

Dan

Gail Tesorio from Edmonton
Gail Tesorio from Edmonton

SHINGLES

I am very happy with the service of this company. Every detail was explained as to how the process would go and what type of materials would be used. They were also very diligent at cleaning up after themselves when finished at the end of the day. I have already recommended this company to family and friends. All the workers were friendly and professional.Darcy Smith would always check with us re delivery times and ask if we had any questions. Over all I am extremely impressed with this company.

Thanks Gail from the Rapid Roofing family!

Jan from Edmonton
Jan from Edmonton

Re shingled house,garage

Excellent work, crew was punctual, professional, finished job within estimate and timeline. Daily cleanup of our yard to ensure minimum debris for neighbours. Thanks Richard, Aaron and Lucas for a great job!

Jim
Jim
4 reviews Edmonton, AB

Roof Replacement

After an exhaustive and careful processes and quite a few quotes we selected Rapid Roofing & Repair to take care of our roof replacement. They were not the cheapest quote received; however, their friendliness, professionalism, and ten year workmanship warranty made our decision pretty easy. We are very pleased that we chose Rapid Roofing & Repair and strongly recommend them.

We have an older house and a detached garage and trust me when I say the job wasn't an easy one. A few roofers that came out to see it wouldn't even provide a quote given the challenge it presented (lots of peaks and valleys, 2.5 stories, close to our neighbors, etc.) and the roof itself was in pretty bad shape. One lower quote that we got at the Edmonton Home Show doubled when their site manager showed up to verify the quote.

We were very impressed with the entire RR&R team (Catherine, Dan, Darren, and Richard) and we were very pleased with the end result. I especially found the guys (Richard and his team) who actually did the work very friendly and hard working. They started early and worked late to get everything done and they made sure that our grounds (and their neighbors) weren't full of any debris.

Choose them, you will be very happy with their service and your new roof!

More about Rapid Roofing & Repairs

Need a new Roof? Edmonton's Premier Roofing Company can help! We do all kinds of residential & commercial roof replacement from shingles, flat roof to even mansard roofs. Roofing Contractor that services Edmonton, Sherwood Park, St. Albert, Spruce Grove, Leduc, Beaumont, etc. Along with roof replacement above we also do roof leak repairs. Call us for a free estimate on your re-roof today and we will give you a quote on a new roof!