Northstar Plumbing

HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Windsor  >  Northstar Plumbing

Reviews for Northstar Plumbing

Dorothy in Windsor
1 review Windsor, ON

We used Northstar for a couple of jobs in our home. Rob & Greg showed up and everything was shown to them what we wanted done. From there they went to work and things were explained and shown to us as they continued on. Excellent job and cleanup (took away old toilet/sink/taps and the cardboard boxes even though these items were purchased elsewhere) and communication with them was unbeatable. Would definitely call and ask for them again. Thank you Northstar Plumbing.

1 review Windsor, ON

I DON'T USUALLY WRITE REVEIWS BUT FELT I SHOULD WITH THIS COMPANY. SELDOM DO I ENCOUNTER SUCH HARD WORKERS. AFTER RECEIVEING 3 QUOTES FOR THE BACKWATER VALVE CITY PROGRAM, I DECIDED TO GO WITH NORTHSTAR. THEY WEREN'T THE CHEAPEST BUT I COULD TELL BY THEIR PRESENTATION AND THEIR PROFESSIONALISM IN QUOTING THAT THEY WERE THE ONE TO GO WITH. BOY AM I GLAD I DID. HARDWORKING, CLEAN, FUN AND PROFESSIONAL FROM START TO FINISH. CALL THEM FIRST

Thank you for posting this review. I'm really glad you did. It's always nice to get a sense of what kind of company you are dealing with.

julita in Windsor
1 review Tecumseh, ON

I am very happy I called Northstar. They did not try to upsell me into buying a new tank. They repaired the one I have. The company before them said it could not be replaced. Northstar told me I could get a couple more years out of this one. Thankful for that. Once finished they offered to move a couch I had that needed moving. Grateful they aren't afraid of hard work. Thanks again.

Thanks SO much for the review. We are glad you are happy. Please tell your friends.

mbiss in Windsor
1 review Newmarket, ON

I THINK RICHARD IS A VERY GOOD PLUMBER. HE IS KNOWLEDGEABLE, POLITE, FRIENDLY AND VERY HELPFUL. I AM A SENIOR AND HE RESPECTED THAT. HE DID NOT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME.

Thank you Mrs. Biss. Richard remembers you well. It is our pleasure to have served you.

P in Windsor
1 review Tecumseh, ON

I appreciate promptness and reference to detail. Along with this the professionalism of the works and Rick was most appreciated. The final verification of price was in a neat orderly manner. The workers attention to cleanliness was also remarkable. I was expecting a BIG mess and was pleasantly surprised that ALL was cleaned up and carted away. I would definitely recommend them to any friend or family.

Thank you for the review. We are so happy to have such great customers.

Legal in Windsor
1 review Tecumseh, ON

Friendly. Professional. Attention to details and all necessary repairs. Didn't talk down to me as a female. Overall very nice experience. Thanks to the office staff as well as they were very helpful.

Thank you for the review. I am so happy that everyone here made your experience a pleasant one.

More about Northstar Plumbing

Established in 1988 and with an honest and knowledgeable staff we provide plumbing services to all of Essex County. From simple to complicated, rest assured the job will be done and done right! You can hire a non-licenced plumber who takes twice as long to do the work at half ...