Northstar Plumbing

Martin in Windsor
Martin in Windsor
1 review Windsor, ON

Backwater Valve

We had our backwater valve and pump out/battery backup system installed by Northstar January 2018. Work was done on time, very professional, very neat job, everything was explained about this preventative flood system. We had experienced 2 floods in this Lakeshore area we had recently moved to and we now feel reassured that we have done everything as a homeowner we can do to prevent flooding into our home. The recent service follow up was excellent and the yearly service gives us a sense of security going forward. Thank you Northstar.

Private User reviews , ON

Hot water tank

I just can't complain about any part of the service. -made an appointment -they showed up on time -did a great job -were friendly the whole time -cleaned up as if nothing happened. I think that's all customers ask for. i will definitely recommend them to you all

Private User reviews , ON

Hot Water Tank Replace

Professional and skilled plumbers, friendly staff with great installation and clean up. Thank you, i will definitely call again and certainly recommend your services to all of my friends and family

Private User reviews Windsor, ON

back water valve sump pump and other

Your plumbers were very professional. They arrived on time. This was a messy job and they cleaned up everything. We would be more than happy to use this company in the future and to recommend them to friends, family and neighbors.

Dorothy in Windsor
Dorothy in Windsor
1 review Windsor, ON

toilet and sink replacement

We used Northstar for a couple of jobs in our home. Rob & Greg showed up and everything was shown to them what we wanted done. From there they went to work and things were explained and shown to us as they continued on. Excellent job and cleanup (took away old toilet/sink/taps and the cardboard boxes even though these items were purchased elsewhere) and communication with them was unbeatable. Would definitely call and ask for them again. Thank you Northstar Plumbing.

Private User reviews Windsor, ON

BACKWATER VALVE INSTALL

I DON'T USUALLY WRITE REVEIWS BUT FELT I SHOULD WITH THIS COMPANY. SELDOM DO I ENCOUNTER SUCH HARD WORKERS. AFTER RECEIVEING 3 QUOTES FOR THE BACKWATER VALVE CITY PROGRAM, I DECIDED TO GO WITH NORTHSTAR. THEY WEREN'T THE CHEAPEST BUT I COULD TELL BY THEIR PRESENTATION AND THEIR PROFESSIONALISM IN QUOTING THAT THEY WERE THE ONE TO GO WITH. BOY AM I GLAD I DID. HARDWORKING, CLEAN, FUN AND PROFESSIONAL FROM START TO FINISH. CALL THEM FIRST

Thank you for posting this review. I'm really glad you did. It's always nice to get a sense of what kind of company you are dealing with.

julita in Windsor
julita in Windsor
1 review Tecumseh, ON

HOT WATER TANK REPAIR

I am very happy I called Northstar. They did not try to upsell me into buying a new tank. They repaired the one I have. The company before them said it could not be replaced. Northstar told me I could get a couple more years out of this one. Thankful for that. Once finished they offered to move a couch I had that needed moving. Grateful they aren't afraid of hard work. Thanks again.

Thanks SO much for the review. We are glad you are happy. Please tell your friends.

mbiss in Windsor
mbiss in Windsor
1 review Newmarket, ON

SENIOR NEEDED HELP - SO GLAD I CALLED

I THINK RICHARD IS A VERY GOOD PLUMBER. HE IS KNOWLEDGEABLE, POLITE, FRIENDLY AND VERY HELPFUL. I AM A SENIOR AND HE RESPECTED THAT. HE DID NOT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME.

Thank you Mrs. Biss. Richard remembers you well. It is our pleasure to have served you.

More about Northstar Plumbing

Established in 1988 and with an honest and knowledgeable staff we provide plumbing services to all of Essex County. From simple to complicated, rest assured the job will be done and done right! You can hire a non-licenced plumber who takes twice as long to do the work at half ...
Looking for Plumbing pros in Windsor?