GTA General Contractors

Renovation Advisors
220 Duncan Mill Rd. North York ON M3B3J5
HomeStars  >  Renovation Advisors in North York  >  GTA General Contractors
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for GTA General Contractors

molly in Thornhill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

I found this company thru internet when I was planning to renovate my kitchen only. after I put my info thru internet the company called me right away for the meeting. first I met Daniel who came to my home to look. what an amazing human being. he is polite, courteous and listened to my idea. he is full of ideas. after discussing the various possibilities for my kitchen reno, things started to snow balling and I ended up with whole house reno, I mean from popcorn ceiling to parkette floor, kitchen, bathroom changing doors etc. I had a big meeting with the whole group who will be involve to this project. I express my all liking and disliking
and they agreed to all demands. since I have a busy life I needed somebody to overlook the whole project. aneesh was the project manager and I called him anytime I wanted and he was very humble, polite and took care of all my demands. then came jose - who single handedly changed my house to my dream house. he was very disciplined individual. every morning he was there at 8 am and worked all day. some days he even worked 6 days to finish the job in time. I didn't have to supervised his job. and I didn't have to tell him one thing twice. he finished all the job with perfection. me being perfectionist couldn't find any fault in his work . sergei the tile guy put lot of hours to do the back splash the way I designed and never lost his patience with me. nasim who is the sister of the owner took a special time out from her busy schedule and took me out to find the tile I was looking for. since I was dealing with a senior person in the house and we had to live in the basement for 3 months , the company took a special attention to finish the job in time and they did.
initially I took 3 estimates from 3 different companies and others were little bit cheaper but at the end I signed up with GTA because I felt really comfortable talking to them. they are very very flexible and went above and beyond to fulfil my extra demand and gave me a beautiful dream house which I am enjoying and loving it every moment.

god bless you.
MOLLY
416-400-4225

Job Price

Thank you Molly for your kind words! It has been a pleasure to work with you!

Alexallard in Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

I am a very satisfied client when it comes to services we were provided by GTA General Contractors and Abe who personally managed our project along with his team.

We are a business family with very busy schedules. I wanted to have a turn key project where one company could look after everything for us. After much research we interviewed a few selected firms. We initially picked a different company to work with, however nothing moved for months and at some point we had ran out of patience and decided to work with a different company. We were at that time referred to GTA general contractors by our family friend. We met with Daniel at the beginning, who worked with us throughout the building design and permit process, which was started almost immediately after our approval. Our project was then handed over to Abe for the construction stage, and we could not be happier with the decision and results. Our new home construction took about 8 months from the beginning to end. Abe and his team worked with us at all times, and was very understanding when we needed to change things around, sometimes even after being done. We now live in and love our home and would not hesitate to refer this great company to others.
Alex

Job Price

Thank you! We appreciate your review. We were very happy to help you. Enjoy your new home!

wmathias in Toronto, Ontario

We were very happy with the work done by GTA. Abe and his crew always went above and beyond to complete the work and always followed through with phone calls and any deficiencies. They were very accommodating to our schedules and made living through a renovation as best as possible. I would highly recommend GTA!

Job Price

Thank you for kind words! We always strive to excel our service standards! It was a pleasure to work with you! GTA General Contractors Team

alouise

My kitchen needed a total renovation. Floors, ceiling, lighting, electrical as well as cabinets and appliances. It couldn't be made bigger, but it could be more efficient and 'nicer'. It's an old house so it was going to be a challenge. And it was a challenge! But in the end, it came together beautifully and I just love my new kitchen. It's a pleasure to walk into it each day. Daniel and James saw my vision, Aneesh and crew saw the project through to the end. It's not actually bigger - but it looks and feels much bigger and has much better storage. I just love it.

Job Price

Thank you for taking the time to write this great review for us Ann. Our crew members and project manger also enjoyed working on your beautiful home, and we are super happy to see you'r satisfaction with our finished project. Your happiness and satisfaction is our ultimate goal. We are sure that you will enjoy walking into and using your brand new kitchen for many years, and want to let you know that we will continue to be here and ready to help should attention to anything be required into the future or should you need our help with anything.

Kind regards,
GTA General Contractors Ltd Team

GTA c.
1 review , ON

James from Fortune Kitchen did a great job with the Kitchen renovation which we are really satisfied with the customer service he provided. Dino and the majority of his crew were very respectful and considerate of our needs and wants. They came back a timely manner to fix all the deficiencies that we noted and identified.

Job Price

Thank you Billy and Amy. We appropriate your patience and understanding with our crews throughout this project. It is always challenging to perform a major renovation project such as your's wile clients are still living inside the house, however you'r close cooperation and flexibility allowed us to address any issue that came up along the way. We are glad to have been able to hand over another beautiful project with the highest of quality. Please count on us for any help you may need or any issue that you may need to have addressed into the future.

Kind regards,
GTA General Contractors Ltd, Team

azadeh.shahnavaz

We hired GTA General contractors to turn the condo space we purchased at hallmark building into a finished professional practice office. From the very start we had the pleasure to work with the owner Dino directly and also his son. we then were assigned a project manager ( Aneesh) and their architect Saba to work with us. They dquickly go started on our architectural drawing and got us the building permit. They started the project for us when permit was issued and finished the work in about 8 weeks. The project manager met with us every Friday mornin at 10am for a visit and review at the condo. Aneesh took care of everything and even gave us a nice gift package at the end. We have already started a process of a design for our cottage property with GTA general contractors also and would be more than happy to recommend them to anyone.

Job Price

Thanks for your kind words Mrs. Shahnavaz. We are proud of our dedicated team and also the amazing clients such as yourself who'v allowed us to stay in business for over 28 years in Toronto. We also enjoyed working with you on the this Condo office property of yours and look forward to designing and building of yet another excellent cottage project with you and your family.
Regards,
GTA General Contractors Group Ltd.

Giulietta in Toronto

GTA General Contractors did a custom home renovation and additions throughout my house. They designed the house from the beginning and we would always go through what we wanted. So we always got what we wanted! I thought the job was very good and I have no complaints. I found all the workers to be really great! The renovation is almost finished and so far its looking beautiful. I found GTA General Contractors through the Home Show.

Job Price

Thanks for your kind words and feed back on our efforts Giulietta. We are so glad to see you happy and excited with the project we've performed, and all the work that our design and construction teams put in. Credit goes to you also for you'r good design ideas and taste expressed to our architect designers, which we were able to successfully implement into the construction stage of the project. Its this combined effort on all ends that has made this project a success. We look forward to many more years of great relationship with you'r good family, and will continue to be here for you, should you need our help or support with anything at anytime.

Kindness,
GTA General Contractors Ltd. and Team.

More about GTA General Contractors

GTA General Contractors are leaders of construction, renovation, and design services across the Greater Toronto Area (GTA).

Fast and Free estimates.