Plumbing

Reviews for UNITED PLUMBING

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Stopped Up Bathroom Sink (slow drain)

I had been trying to get my bathroom drain running properly using drain cleaners and baking soda/vinegar/hot water treatments but nothing worked. I contacted Homestars, and Sam got back to me that evening, even though I indicated that it was not an emergency. He came the next day and rooted out the drain pipe. I was pleased with the work and with his attitude. I would call him again.

Recognition of Kindness

My daughter just got a a new/used vehicle and all that was needed to get it on the road was attaching the license plate onto the back of the car. After almost an hour of attempts to get a stripped bolt off, United Plumbing drove up to my neighbour’s home. I took a chance and asked if they could help us and they came over. The two gentlemen secured the license plate with their own materials and my daughter was able to make it to class on time. I’ve never submitted an online performance/product review about a business before but I wanted to highlight these two employees who took time to help us with no monetary expectations. Before my daughter drove away, she conceded that ‘Grace above law’ exists during business hours.

Thank you for your kind words .

Brett from Edmonton
Brett from Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

2 calls - hot water tank & drain clog

I've had United Plumbing come out twice for separate plumbing issues. Sam is excellent - easy to reach by phone, and he arranged to come within 24 hours on both occasions. He was friendly and knowledgeable and I was pleased with the price and service!

Thank you Brett for your kind words we really appreciate your feedback

Jay in Saint Albert
Jay in Saint Albert

Plumbing $$$$$

Sam did a good job repairing a leaky tap. The job took about a half hour to complete...my bill, $375. I was quite shocked at the price. Maybe I am behind the times but, I think I am clearly in the wrong profession. I went to University for 4 years to work in my profession and $375 is more that I make in an 8 hour shift. If I could make $375 in a half hour... wow!

We always give quote before starting any job so there is no surprise afterwards, we only proceed to job after clients agreement on price .Sorry to read this comment when the job was started only after your approval on price .

sk
sk

hot water heater

988 jordan cres nw
Edmonton
AB
T6L 7A6

The service was fast and efficient. The installer friendly and professional. My new hot water heater was installed and old one taken away. So easy... Just one call.

Thank you for taking time to write us a review.

Garry
Garry

Hot water heater replacement

Our hot water tank blew on a Saturday and i called Sam from United. He was able to arrive within a half hour and two hours later had the tank replaced. He did a professional job and was very knowledgeable. I would not hesitate to call him again for plumbing issues.
Thanks Sam

lynn7b
lynn7b

washroom renovation

Fixed toilet & shower. Cleaned sewer line so sink would drain properly. Hooked up new sink. Work is done very well. I first experienced their service in the Spring when the pipe broke to my outside tap and was flooding my basement. Showed up within an hour and had it fixed in half an hour. Repairs were done quickly so stress was gone! Very professional and work is amazing. When it's fixed - it's totally fixed. I'm so happy I've found a reliable plumber!!!!!

tim
tim
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

Hot Water Heater Replacement

Very prompt and friendly service, appreciate it was done so quickly would recommend united plumbing, Ty , Tim.

Private User reviews Beaumont, AB

hot water tank replacement.

988 jordan cres nw
Edmonton
AB
T6L 7A6

Needed a new hot water tank before selling the house, as the old one was leaking. Service was fast and technician cleaned up and laid cloth on the carpet to avoid spills and stains. Price was fair considering they came the next day to replace it.

Thank you for taking time to write us a review.

Sink repair

The sink in the basement came away from the edge. The repair man fixed it after consultation with me. He was thorough and patient and the price was fair.

More about UNITED PLUMBING

United Plumbing in Edmonton has been proudly serving Edmonton and surrounding area for over 10 years. Our mission is to provide customers with the highest level of fast, friendly, affordable service possible. All of our plumbers are certified and our workmanship is guaranteed for 24 months. No job is too ...
Looking for Plumbing pros in Sherwood Park?