Better Dwelling - No Longer In Business

House & Apartment Cleaning
1 Old Toronto ON M6K2R8
HomeStars  >  House & Apartment Cleaning in Hawkesville  >  Better Dwelling - No Longer In Business

Reviews for Better Dwelling - No Longer In Business

Ashley Byrd from Toronto
Ashley Byrd from Toronto

House Cleaning

Hired a cleaning company to clean up the house I was renting, honestly I went with these guys because I found a flyer with a coupon on my door.

They did a great job, really nice, and friendly. It's not easy having a stranger in your house, but the lady was very sweet and charming.

Could I have done it myself? Probably. But it was nice to not have to worry about it while I was dealing with all of the other crap that comes with moving.

Sandra Roberts from Toronto
Sandra Roberts from Toronto

Condo Cleaning

I get my place cleaned once a month and have been using these guys. I really like the concept of not having to pay by the hour, because it's anyone's guess how fast some stranger will clean my place.

Ask for Elana (sp?), the girl that I request every time. Sweet Eastern European lady that takes her job seriously. No chit chat, she just gets the job done.

Condo Cleaning

Great cleaning company, I have a maid swing by every two weeks to prevent my place from turning into a complete disaster. She's really great, Eastern European lady that's not big on chit chat. I really love that their customer service sends an email after every clean to find out how satisfied I am.

Hi Kaitlin, thanks so much for taking the time to review us, we really appreciate it. We'll see you again soon!