Tempasure Heating And Air Conditioning

Reviews for Tempasure Heating And Air Conditioning

arnie.ein
arnie.ein

Hakim was excellent

Hakim was professional capable and personable
The company was very professional and followed up extremely well

Thank you for the opportunity to help. We appreciate your business.

info
info

Nice team, easy to coordinate with

I've used Temperasure at both my home and business. Both times the technicians they sent were clean, friendly, considerate and professional. They got the job done in a timely manner and were generally pleasant to deal with.

The biggest plus for me was how easy they were to coordinate with. They gave me the initial window of when to expect them. They day of, I called and they gave me an updated, accurate time to expect them. So instead of waiting around for a few hours, I was able to run errands.

Overall it was a great experience and I will be using them again next time I need AC repairs.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.We thank you for your business.Please call any time.
All the best,

sinnall381
sinnall381

Exceptional Service

I noticed my AC broke down early June, 2021. I called several firms immediately and THAC was the first to respond (a few others did not even bother) and Len (owner) arrived several hours later. After diagnoses, it was obvious due to wear and tear (more than 25 years), replacement would be the best option and the permanent solution. As my furnace was very old (came with the house when I bought it 30 years ago), I decided to change it also.

After some negotiation, we settled on a price and another gentleman, Adam, replaced them a few weeks later. All went well and no mess whatsoever. Both are working well and I am completely satisfied with their performance. I checked the prices of the AC and furnace online, and had no complaints about the markup. Everyone needs to eat, right?

Thank you very much for your kind review.We appreciate the opportunity to help and are so happy that you had a great experience.Enjoy your new equipment!!
All the best ,

AC consultation

The AC unit where I live was functioning in an inconsistent manner. The technician from Tempasure was very thorough in explaining the cause of the issues and most agreeable to discussing ways in which to improve the efficiency of the AC.

Thank you for your kind words. We really appreciate the opportunity to help. Have a great summer.

Ac leaking

The service was amazing! Hakim came in a timely manner, did the job, and now everything is working.
I totally recommend this company.

Thank you for the opportunity to help. We appreciate your business and would be happy to help again.
LEN Minuk (Owner)

AC repair

Same day response and quick repair of AC issue. Very pleased with service provided by this company.

Thank you for the opportunity to help we appreciate your business.
All the best,

Christiann H.
Christiann H.

Easy maintenance

It was quick and easy to get a tech out to ensure our A/C unit is functioning properly. The peace of mind is worth the cost as our previous supplier only told us when something was wrong and cost more than $150!

Thank you we really appreciate you calling back year after year.Have a great summer.
All the best ,

Liora from Toronto
Liora from Toronto

Mini Split Installation

This was our first time working with Tempasure and it will most certainly not be the last. From the moment we called, they showed a genuine interest in working with us for our cooling needs. Len stayed in touch throughout the process, ensuring that everything was going smoothly. We live in an older downtown home which presented some challenges during the installation, however all was handled with a great deal of care. In a changing climate with hotter-than-ever summers, it’s nice to know that our home and pet received the best quality product and a professional install. We purchased the Mitsubishi Mr.Slim and 2 interior units. Many thanks!

Thank you Liora,your feedback is greatly appreciated and we are so happy that everything went as planned.Thank you for thee opportunity!!!
Enjoy the summer,

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Best in the Biz!

Len is truly the best in the business. He is a delight to work with and truly cares about his customers. Customer service is a 10 and I will only ever use Len and his team.

Thank you for the amazing feedback,We love to serve at the highest level thank you for your business,

AC replacement

Excellent from start to finish. Honest, direct and no corners cut. This is the company to choose bar none.

Thank you for trusting Tempasure we really appreciate your business and look forward to helping again soon

More about Tempasure Heating And Air Conditioning

From the first day that we opened our doors, our mission at Temp-A-Sure has always been to help our customers and their families stay comfortable no matter what the weather looks like outside!

As heating and air conditioning specialists based in Toronto and serving the GTA, we take our role seriously; after all, your home is a big investment, and your heating and cooling systems should run smoothly year-round.

All of our Temp-A-Sure team members are trained heating and air conditioning specialists… and this include our top management. We know that it can be a challenge to decide which people to bring into your home to work on your furnace, air conditioner, hot water tank and/or gas line. That’s why we’ve built a reputation in the Toronto region for excellence.

Specialists in Central Air Conditioning,Forced Air Conditioning,Installations and Servicing,Furnace,Boilers,Combi Boilers,Hot Water Tanks,Tankless Hot Water,Air Conditioners,Radiator Relocations,Radiator Removals
Specialists in Installations and Servicing of Central Air Conditioning,Forced Air Conditioning,Heating Forced Air,Boilers,All Hydronic Heating,In Floor Heating,Snow Melting ,High Velocity Heating and Cooling,All types of Cooling Equipment,Forced Air,Ductless Air Conditioning,Hot Water Tanks,Tankless Hot Water Systems, Gas Lines, Fireplaces, Pool Heaters, Air Cleaners Radiator relocations,Radiator removals INSTALLATIONS,SERVICE ,MAINTENANCE RENT and PURCHASED
American Standard, Comfortmaker, Goodman, Navien, NTI,Viessmann,Honeywell, Kingsman, Aprilaire,General Air
Specialist in Installation and Servicing of Central Air Conditioning Units,Heating Forced Air,Boilers, Combi Boilers,All Hydronic Heating,In Floor Heating,Snow Melting ,High Velocity Heating and Cooling,All types of Cooling Equipment,Forced Air,Ductless Air Conditioning,Hot Water Tanks,Tankless Hot Water Systems, Gas Lines, Fireplaces, Pool Heaters, Air Cleaners
Cash,Cheque,Visa,Master Card,American Express