Tempasure Heating And Air Conditioning

Best of 2021 winner 6 timesBest of 2021winner 6 times

Reviews for Tempasure Heating And Air Conditioning

Lynn in Kanata
Lynn in Kanata

Complicated plumbing issues resolved!

Solar assisted hot water system looks intimidating to some but when the filter housing cracked and leaked, Hakim from Tempasure had no hesitation in replacing it and making sure it was properly supported on the studs behind the wall, a possible contributing factor to the failure, and a deficit inthe original installation by another company.

Thanks Lynn we really appreciate your loyalty and continued business. We look forward to helping again in the future.
Len Minuk(owner)

New Air Conditioner

Had a leak in the coil which was identified by Len and ended up replacing the entire unit. Len was always trying to minimize the financial impact to me as much as possible. The tech installing was Hakin, who was very polite and clean. He was also helpful with assessing an issue with my furnace that needed a repair. Would 100% recommend Tempasure for general maintenance and support of equipment.

Thank you for allowing Tempasure to help we appreciate your business. We look forward to helping again.

Simple and straightforward

Very honest company. Easy to schedule appointments and didn’t charge for our initial appointment when there was no fixing our very old A/C unit. The owner called me after our new unit was installed to make sure everything went well. Prices are comparable to the competition, but the customer service is outstanding. All the reviews I read before choosing Tempasure were spot on. Their high rating is well deserved.

Thank you for the amazing feedback we appreciate your business and look forward to helping again in the future.

AC stopped working

Best service. This is second time we are using Tempasure (different issue) and both time the problem was fixed and the service was great. So grateful for immediate response, our AC stopped working on the hottest day, of course… We had it fixed the next morning. Thank you Len!

Thank you so so much!!!
Thank you for allowing Tempasure to help when in need. We really appreciate your business.
Len Minuk

A/C repair

I contacted Len and his team at Tempasure when my A/C broke on the verge of one of the hottest days of the year. Two technicians arrived promptly the next morning and quickly identified and fixed the problem. They were polite, punctual, and thorough. I am thrilled with their work, and will not hesitate to contact them for any A/C or Furnace problems in the future.

Thank you for the opportunity to help we appreciate your business and hope to help again in the future.

EF from Toronto
EF from Toronto

AC Repair

My AC went out yesterday - I called the contractor who installed it and am still waiting for them to call me back. I found Tempasure on Homestars and they were here in an hour! Len fixed the AC, it's beautifully cool inside now and I will use Tempasure from now on for any HVAC issues. Thank you so much for such prompt and professional service.

Thank you very much fir your feedback. We appreciate your business and look forward to helping again.

LIAM.COCHRANE
LIAM.COCHRANE

New A/C installation

Upon considering to replace an A/C unit that was over 30 years old I reached out to our community group on social media to request vendor recommendations. Multiple responses suggested that Len at Tempasure was the best in the business. I opted to use Tempasure’s services and thoroughly agree that the quality of product, cost, and most important of all, level of customer service and support that I received were all top notch. Len’s level of expertise in suggesting the best unit for the application at hand, paired with the added attention to detail demonstrated by his installers made the A-Z process a pleasurable example of world class customer service.

Thanks Liam
We are so grateful for your business ,thanks for leaving such great feedback. Enjoy your nee air conditioner.
Len Minuk (Owner)

BBQ Connection

We placed a call and got same day service. Excellent response and service. Highly recommend them.

Thank you for being such a loyal customer all of these years!!!

Wade in Toronto
Wade in Toronto

AC Cleaning & Service

Punctual, friendly and knowledgeable! Great guys who did a great job and would absolutely recommend.

Thank you for the opportunity we appreciate your business!!
Len Minuk(Owner

mike.palmer
mike.palmer

Air Conditioning Service and New Ductless System Installed

I've had a really good experience with Tempasure.
I initially asked them to assess the issues we were having with our old ductless AC system. They identified the problem quickly and presented solutions. Ultimately we determined that a new system was required and Tempasure quoted and installed that system as well.
A couple comments:
- They are responsive. I reached out to other AC service providers both to investigate the issues with our old system, and to quote on a new system. It was a mess of dropped calls and lack of response. Tempasure has been quick to respond, and they are very technology savvy in their email communications (quotes, appointments, etc). If anything, you may hear from them too much!
- I appreciate the personal involvement from the whole Tempasure team. The owner made the effort to make 2 separate trips on short notice to ensure we were sizing the new system correctly. I've had multiple follow-ups after each service visit to ensure my satisfaction.

Thanks Mike I know it was a big decision to make and just know that if anything comes up we will be more than happy to take care of it.Thank you for the opportunity

More about Tempasure Heating And Air Conditioning

From the first day that we opened our doors, our mission at Temp-A-Sure has always been to help our customers and their families stay comfortable no matter what the weather looks like outside!

As heating and air conditioning specialists based in Toronto and serving the GTA, we take our role seriously; after all, your home is a big investment, and your heating and cooling systems should run smoothly year-round.

All of our Temp-A-Sure team members are trained heating and air conditioning specialists… and this include our top management. We know that it can be a challenge to decide which people to bring into your home to work on your furnace, air conditioner, hot water tank and/or gas line. That’s why we’ve built a reputation in the Toronto region for excellence.

Specialists in Central Air Conditioning,Forced Air Conditioning,Installations and Servicing,Furnace,Boilers,Combi Boilers,Hot Water Tanks,Tankless Hot Water,Air Conditioners,Radiator Relocations,Radiator Removals
Specialists in Installations and Servicing of Central Air Conditioning,Forced Air Conditioning,Heating Forced Air,Boilers,All Hydronic Heating,In Floor Heating,Snow Melting ,High Velocity Heating and Cooling,All types of Cooling Equipment,Forced Air,Ductless Air Conditioning,Hot Water Tanks,Tankless Hot Water Systems, Gas Lines, Fireplaces, Pool Heaters, Air Cleaners Radiator relocations,Radiator removals INSTALLATIONS,SERVICE ,MAINTENANCE RENT and PURCHASED
American Standard, Comfortmaker, Goodman, Navien, NTI,Viessmann,Honeywell, Kingsman, Aprilaire,General Air
Specialist in Installation and Servicing of Central Air Conditioning Units,Heating Forced Air,Boilers, Combi Boilers,All Hydronic Heating,In Floor Heating,Snow Melting ,High Velocity Heating and Cooling,All types of Cooling Equipment,Forced Air,Ductless Air Conditioning,Hot Water Tanks,Tankless Hot Water Systems, Gas Lines, Fireplaces, Pool Heaters, Air Cleaners
Cash,Cheque,Visa,Master Card,American Express