Tempasure Heating And Air Conditioning

Tempasure Heating And Air Conditioning

Best of 2021 winner 6 timesBest of 2021winner 6 times

Reviews for Tempasure Heating And Air Conditioning

Great service!

Len and Daniel were terrific. They explained a number of things that we didn't know about and gave us good information on maintenance etc.
They are very knowledgable and are happy to help with any questions you have.
I would absolutely highly recommend them for HVAC and fireplace maintenance and repairs. So happy to have found such an competent and honest company!

Thank you for the kind review we really take pride in what we do.Thank you for using Tempasure for your HVAC needs.We look forward to helping again in the future.

Barry in North York
Barry in North York
6 reviews North York, ON

Great, efficient service

I needed a furnace inspection after sensing something wasn't right last heating season. Len's team quickly arranged a time and the technician advised that the heat exchanger on our 20 year old furnace was shot. The team was very efficient at getting me a quote. Adam was booked in to do the install. He kept things really neat and tidy, especially as he had to rework the venting outside. He showed me the old heat exchanger that was badly cracked. I had a few questions for Len and he was quick to return my calls.

Thank you very much for the kind review we know you will enjoy that furnace. We appreciate your business and look forward to helping again.

Furnace maintenance

Professional, on time, courteous, efficient ..
Regular yearly maintenance; also having Tempasure do AC maintenance.
Will use again

Thank you very much we appreciate your business.We look forward to helping again in the future.Have a great summer.

Aaron in Toronto
Aaron in Toronto

2nd time using them, and still happy

This is my second time using them. First was for a repair and this time was for a scheduled maintenance. Both times they were professional, communicated clearly, and completed the job within budget. I will continue using Tsmpasure for my HVAC needs.

Thank you for giving Tempasure the opportunity we appreciate your business and look forward to helping again in the future.
LEN MINUK( Owner)

Furnace tuneup

The person handling appointments via phone is very pleasant and efficient..love all the reminders via email and text messages..technician was very punctual and friendly..overall experience was great..

Thank you for the amazing feedback,We love to serve at the highest level thank you for your business,

stacey
stacey

Furnace maintenance.

I had Daniel service 3 properties for me over the past 2 weeks.
Communication with office and my tech before arrival was great. Super courteous.

Thank you so much!!!Great feedback and thanks fir your business!! Call any time

Humidifier Install

First time using Tempasure and certainly won’t be the last. From the first call onwards, I felt like I was truly looked after. Len, the owner, came for a site visit personally just to ensure that I would be purchasing product that would best suit my needs. A few days later, Hakim arrived and installed; he was timely, pleasant, and patient explaining all. Highly recommend this company and already planning my next project with them.

Thanks Mark we really appreciate the opportunity to help and we are glad things are working well.Look forward to helping in the future,

shirleyhshapero
shirleyhshapero

Furnace cleaning

I shared a ‘two for one’ furnace cleaning with my neighbour. Never used them before. The technician was polite, took off his shoes and wore a mask.
I would definitely use them again. my neighbour said he’s been using this company for years. That’s good enough for me.

Thank you very much for the amazing feedback we are so appreciative that you chose to use our services.Please call any time we are always available to serve at the highest level.

Cashew10
Cashew10

Servicing of furnace

Wanted to make sure furnace was serviced before winter arrives . Tempassure was very efficient in booking the appointment, keeping me informed on arrival of service person. Very punctual, great service and follow up . Very professional. Highly recommend!

Thank you so much for the opportunity we really appreciate your business and hope we can help again in the future.

Ellen in Brampton
Ellen in Brampton

Furnace maintenance service

Very prompt response to our service request. Same day service within hours of our call.
Hakim was personable, extremely efficient and maticulous with his work on both the furnace and gas fireplace.
Will enthusiastically recommend Tempasure to friends and family in need of HVAC services!

Thank you for the opportunity we truly appreciate your business. Please call any time
Len Minuk (Owner)

More about Tempasure Heating And Air Conditioning

From the first day that we opened our doors, our mission at Temp-A-Sure has always been to help our customers and their families stay comfortable no matter what the weather looks like outside!

As heating and air conditioning specialists based in Toronto and serving the GTA, we take our role seriously; after all, your home is a big investment, and your heating and cooling systems should run smoothly year-round.

All of our Temp-A-Sure team members are trained heating and air conditioning specialists… and this include our top management. We know that it can be a challenge to decide which people to bring into your home to work on your furnace, air conditioner, hot water tank and/or gas line. That’s why we’ve built a reputation in the Toronto region for excellence.

Specialists in Central Air Conditioning,Forced Air Conditioning,Installations and Servicing,Furnace,Boilers,Combi Boilers,Hot Water Tanks,Tankless Hot Water,Air Conditioners,Radiator Relocations,Radiator Removals
Specialists in Installations and Servicing of Central Air Conditioning,Forced Air Conditioning,Heating Forced Air,Boilers,All Hydronic Heating,In Floor Heating,Snow Melting ,High Velocity Heating and Cooling,All types of Cooling Equipment,Forced Air,Ductless Air Conditioning,Hot Water Tanks,Tankless Hot Water Systems, Gas Lines, Fireplaces, Pool Heaters, Air Cleaners Radiator relocations,Radiator removals INSTALLATIONS,SERVICE ,MAINTENANCE RENT and PURCHASED
American Standard, Comfortmaker, Goodman, Navien, NTI,Viessmann,Honeywell, Kingsman, Aprilaire,General Air
Specialist in Installation and Servicing of Central Air Conditioning Units,Heating Forced Air,Boilers, Combi Boilers,All Hydronic Heating,In Floor Heating,Snow Melting ,High Velocity Heating and Cooling,All types of Cooling Equipment,Forced Air,Ductless Air Conditioning,Hot Water Tanks,Tankless Hot Water Systems, Gas Lines, Fireplaces, Pool Heaters, Air Cleaners
Cash,Cheque,Visa,Master Card,American Express