HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Richmond Hill  >  TEMPASURE Heating and Air Conditioning
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for TEMPASURE Heating and Air Conditioning

JC

Len and crew came in the fall and assessed the problem for us (an old unit with a crack in it). Recommended leaving it for the winter and replacing in the early spring. The unit in the attic and the corresponding unit on the side of the house needed replacement. Len and crew were tidy, quick, and the install looks great and very tidy - better than the previous one looked.

Job Price

Thanks Jon for allowing Tempasure into your home. I am very fortunate to have the team I do they really take pride in the work they perform on a day to day basis. I'm so happy that all went well. You will be enjoying it soon enough. Thanks again for your continued business.

ryan

Len installed a humidifier at my home. He recommended a hot water line to the humidifier and explained the benefits of hot water vs cold water. He was very thorough in his work and cautioned when he had to create an acccess point to the water valve. Len is a good guy! He gave me all the options I needed to make the decisions for my home and definitely will keep working with Len on these home projects.

Thanks Ryan
I appreciate you allowing me into your home and taking my advice. I hope you enjoy the humidifier and please know I'm always available to answer any questions.
Thanks again for your business.

Jennifer

My furnace blew while I was on a business trip. I had a new one up and running within a few days! Len and Adam were so great to work with! Knowledgable, friendly and prompt right from beginning to end! I would recommend them in a heartbeat! Airlines should take customer service lessons from these guys!

Job Price

Thank you so much for those kind words Jennifer. We strive very hard to make sure that our customers are treated With the utmost respect and compassion. Thank you for your business and the opportunity to come into your home and help you in a very stressful time. We look forward to seeing you soon!!
Len Minuk

I highly recommend Len and his team at Tempasure! We required a new furnace and every step from quote through installation went very smoothly. Len went out of his way to ensure that the entire process was seamless and that we were happy with the end result. Thank you!

Job Price

Thank you so much for putting your trust in Tempasure. Your business is much appreciated I look forward to helping again in the future.

davids

This guy is great! Needed a gas line in for the early spring weather. One call, one day and voila! Reasonably priced and an absolute pleasure to deal with. Never losing this business card!!!!!

Job Price

Thank you for the kind words. I'm happy I was able to help!!

Jon

Len and his team came to our rescue on multiple occasions when both our furnace and A/C were on the fritz. Not only did his team fix the issue and recommend the best possible course of action, he also provided best pricing. Their work was impeccable and were friendly and clean. I have recommended Len to many others and will continue to do so.

Thanks Jon
I appreciate you reaching out every time there is an issue it's a pleasure to help. I thank you for your business and your loyalty!!!

Michelle.hopp
1 review Scarborough, ON

We got in touch with Len Minuk at Temp-A-Sure after our water heater sprung a leak and we quickly realized that we'd been paying rental fees for nothing for the better part of a decade. The water heater was 21 years old. We were in a bind and had to quickly figure out what our best option was going forward and the rental company treated us no differently than if we'd been brand new customers. The water heater had been paid for many times over and we got no value at all for those payments.
We found Len through recommendations on Facebook and my wife reached out to get in touch with him.
Len was extremely helpful in determining the proper system to suit our needs. He put up with our endless questions to come up with the best solution for our home that met the budget we had. With his help, we decided to replace our furnace and air conditioner (which were around 35 years old) along with the water heater.
Len had Moe Nasir come by to do the installation. Moe was about as good an installer as you could hope for, taking extra care to protect our house with runners and drop cloths and being meticulously detail-conscious with the installation. Obviously everything works now, but what's more is that it all looks really good as well. Moe's workmanship with the ducting and the small things like the running of the pipes and wires were all top notch.
I'd recommend Len and Moe to anyone looking for HVAC work. Top notch experience!

Job Price

Thanks Kevin for the very powerful and kind words. I can't thank Michelle enough for reaching out to me to help with your situation I take a lot of pride in what we do and I'm very fortunate to have such amazing staff and staff which carries that pride day in and day out. Thank you so much trusting Tempasure and for your business. I look forward to helping again in the future!!

Mary from Scarborough

Amazing response time! Called Len regarding my furnace and his voicemail said text might be faster. Was it ever! After sending him a text with just a question regarding my furnace, Len was on the phone to me in under 15 minutes. Arrival was within the time period given, diagnosed the problem and repaired it all under an hour. Best service ever!! Thank you Len for a great job!

Job Price

Thanks Mary for the kind words I'm all about great customer service with great turn around time. I'm so happy we were able to retire your heat. I appreciate the business.
Len Minuk.

john

Diagnosed the problem immediately and efficiently went about making sure everything was operating smoothly in under an hour

Thanks John
I appreciate you choosing me out here of all the HVAC contractors out there. I look forward to helping again.

rajsabarwal26
1 review , ON

I noticed water at the base of my furnace. I looked up Furnace repairs companies on HomeStars and called Len. He came and spent approximately diagnosing the problem. The secondary heat exchanger was leaking. He explained to me in layperson terms on my options, pros and cons of each and recommended that the new furnace is my best option given the age of my furnace and cost of repairs. I appreciated his honesty. He put no pressure on me one way or the other. Even the day before when his crew was to install the furnace, when I called him to tell him that there was a lot less water, he told me that if I wanted to change my mind, he would respect my decision. He said he can take the furnace back and it is not a problem. He indicated that he wanted me to be comfortable with my decision and not to feel pressured. This tells me that he works in the best interests of his customers. So thank you Len and your crew.

Job Price

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. I take great customer service very seriously. Also thank you for the opportunity to replace your furnace it's a huge investment and I'm happy you made the right decision.

More about TEMPASURE Heating and Air Conditioning

From the first day that we opened our doors, our mission at Temp-A-Sure has always been to help our customers and their families stay comfortable no matter what the weather looks like outside!

As heating and air conditioning specialists based in Toronto and serving the GTA, we take our role seriously; after all, your home is a big investment, and your heating and cooling systems should run smoothly year-round.

All of our Temp-A-Sure team members are trained heating and air conditioning specialists… and this include our top management. We know that it can be a challenge to decide which people to bring into your home to work on your furnace, air conditioner, hot water tank and/or gas line. That’s why we’ve built a reputation in the Toronto region for excellence.

Specialists in Central Air Conditioning,Forced Air Conditioning,Installations and Servicing,Furnace,Boilers,Combi Boilers,Hot Water Tanks,Tankless Hot Water,Air Conditioners,Radiator Relocations,Radiator Removals
Specialists in Installations and Servicing of Central Air Conditioning,Forced Air Conditioning,Heating Forced Air,Boilers,All Hydronic Heating,In Floor Heating,Snow Melting ,High Velocity Heating and Cooling,All types of Cooling Equipment,Forced Air,Ductless Air Conditioning,Hot Water Tanks,Tankless Hot Water Systems, Gas Lines, Fireplaces, Pool Heaters, Air Cleaners Radiator relocations,Radiator removals INSTALLATIONS,SERVICE ,MAINTENANCE RENT and PURCHASED
American Standard, Armstrong Air, Comfortmaker, Goodman, Navien, NTI,Viessmann,Honeywell, Kingsman, Aprilaire,General Air
Specialist in Installation and Servicing of Central Air Conditioning Units,Heating Forced Air,Boilers, Combi Boilers,All Hydronic Heating,In Floor Heating,Snow Melting ,High Velocity Heating and Cooling,All types of Cooling Equipment,Forced Air,Ductless Air Conditioning,Hot Water Tanks,Tankless Hot Water Systems, Gas Lines, Fireplaces, Pool Heaters, Air Cleaners
Cash,Cheque,Visa,Master Card,American Express