HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Richmond Hill  >  TEMPASURE Heating and Air Conditioning

Reviews for TEMPASURE Heating and Air Conditioning

D. B.

We chose this firm to provide a quotation based on HomeStars reviews and were not disappointed. Len Minuk, the firm's owner, personally assessed what had to be done. Compared to the other firms we invited, Len was clear and unambiguous in his recommendations and pricing, and he was the only one who offer the venting solution we needed to avoid major reconstruction. The work was done in an exemplary manner and the AC unit moved to a better location at the edge of the patio for the price quoted. The installers were excellent - skilled, tidy and thorough.

Thanks David for the very kind words Moe is a huge asset to Tempasure and we don't take that for granted.I'm so happy we were able to vent the appliances exactly to what you wanted.I appreciate your business as well as choosing Tempasure to complete your project.You will be very happy with the product.Have a great winter and we look forward to seeing you soon.

Mark in Toronto

I connected with Len and Adam via their strong HomeStars review and was more than impressed and happy! Len took my call while on vacation and went above and beyond to ensure he dealt with me quickly and sold me the right product for the job. In fact, I had other companies quote me for items that Len advised me didn’t need to be replaced. Adam (the tech) was also a pleasure to deal with. He did a great job and was very mindful to clean-up everything after a very big install. I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending Tempasure and will certainly use them for all my future needs.

Thanks Mark!Your feedback is much appreciated I am very fortunate to have service technicians and installers that take great pride in the work they perform on a daily basis Adam is definitely one of them for sure.I am extremely appreciative that you chose Tempasure to install your new equipment.There are many companies to choose from out there and we don't take your decision to use Tempasure for granted.Thank you again for your business and look forward to helping again soon.Have a great winter!!

Anastasia

I am very happy with the services I received from Len. He was always available to answer my questions and ease any concerns I had. The type of work we required is removal of old radiators in the house and then re-installation once another project was complete. The nature of the work is a very specialized, however I felt I can reply on Len to see it through to completion. The quality of the work is also top notch! I would recommend Tempasure to anyone looking for a high quality work.

Thank you very much for your kind words. I appreciate your patience as this is really specialized work and we really pay attention to detail. Enjoy your new hardwood floors.
Thank you for choosing Tempasure we truly appreciate your business.

Anna

Len was very responsive and helpful. He was able to explain what him and his team could do in plain language so it was easy for me to make decisions. His team is also very punctual. I will definitely call on Tempasure in the future if I need help with gas services.

Thank you so much for allowing Tempasure into your home to replace your hot water tank and to your other property to repair your gas appliance. Your business is truly appreciated and know we are always available if any problems arise.
Thank you again!!!

nectarea

They were checking our air conditioning unit to see why the air is not distributing properly in the house.

Thank you so much for choosing TEMPASURE from the many many companies out there we truly appreciate your business.We are so glad we were able to figure out your Air Conditioning issue and hope you enjoy the rest of the summer.Please do not hesitate to call for any of your HVSC needs we are always available to help.

Gail

My experience with Len and Mo was everything you would want from any service. Len is straight forward and honest. Mo did a great job installing the a/c. He is detail oriented and very meticulous. Both are very knowledgeable and take pride in their work-it shows.
Thank you both.
Gail

Thanks Gail It was a pleasure working for you and I'm so happy you had a fantastic experience.Yes we love what we do and make sure that are workmanship is the best it can be.We truly appreciate your business and hope you enjoy your new system it was a fantastic investment.Enjoy the rest of the summer.

duncan.pg

Team was helpful in assessing old equipment and providing options on replacement machine - overall speedy, transparent and efficient.

Thank you for choosing Tempasure!!
We truly appreciate your business and look forward to helping again in the future.
Enjoy the rest of the summer.

brad

Len and his installers did a great job at a competitive price. The installation took two days because they did a THOROUGH job ( not one of these cheesy fly by nighters) Any modifications I asked for they did for me without balking at it etc. The unit itself is a great unit, and I don't expect any issues due to that and the great installation combined. Good job = good company

Thank's Brad, thank you for the great feedback I appreciate the business especially knowing that there were other quotes out there.We are so happy that all your expectations were met we make every effort to do so.Enjoy the summer and we look forward to helping with your other HVAC needs in the future.
Len Minuk

I got to say right from the first phone call you get a sense of honesty from Tempasure. Len assured me he would get to my house the next morning and he was right on time. Len was able to diagnose the issue with the AC and gave me some great advice to try and get it covered under warrenty first before he proceeded. This is a company that you can trust and have them do the job right.

Thanks for the great review we know at Tempasure any HVAC equiptment is an investments and come at a cost most come with warrantees.If we know that something may still be covered under the manufacturers warrantee we will try our very best to get the part covered.I am so happy that you were able to get the installing contractor to return and resolve your issue.Many thanks again for the opportunity to help we appreciate your business.

Michael

Len.. was very responsive.. did some extra digging to locate a back ordered part.. and Adam did the fix.. very personable quick and effective .. I would definitely recommend Tempasure

Thank you Michael for the great review.We appreciate the oppurtunity to help with your pool heater and you business.We look forward to helping again in the future enjoy the pool!!!

More about TEMPASURE Heating and Air Conditioning

From the first day that we opened our doors, our mission at Temp-A-Sure has always been to help our customers and their families stay comfortable no matter what the weather looks like outside!

As heating and air conditioning specialists based in Toronto and serving the GTA, we take our role seriously; after all, your home is a big investment, and your heating and cooling systems should run smoothly year-round.

All of our Temp-A-Sure team members are trained heating and air conditioning specialists… and this include our top management. We know that it can be a challenge to decide which people to bring into your home to work on your furnace, air conditioner, hot water tank and/or gas line. That’s why we’ve built a reputation in the Toronto region for excellence.

Specialists in Central Air Conditioning,Forced Air Conditioning,Installations and Servicing,Furnace,Boilers,Combi Boilers,Hot Water Tanks,Tankless Hot Water,Air Conditioners,Radiator Relocations,Radiator Removals
Specialists in Installations and Servicing of Central Air Conditioning,Forced Air Conditioning,Heating Forced Air,Boilers,All Hydronic Heating,In Floor Heating,Snow Melting ,High Velocity Heating and Cooling,All types of Cooling Equipment,Forced Air,Ductless Air Conditioning,Hot Water Tanks,Tankless Hot Water Systems, Gas Lines, Fireplaces, Pool Heaters, Air Cleaners Radiator relocations,Radiator removals INSTALLATIONS,SERVICE ,MAINTENANCE RENT and PURCHASED
American Standard, Armstrong Air, Comfortmaker, Goodman, Navien, NTI,Viessmann,Honeywell, Kingsman, Aprilaire,General Air
Specialist in Installation and Servicing of Central Air Conditioning Units,Heating Forced Air,Boilers, Combi Boilers,All Hydronic Heating,In Floor Heating,Snow Melting ,High Velocity Heating and Cooling,All types of Cooling Equipment,Forced Air,Ductless Air Conditioning,Hot Water Tanks,Tankless Hot Water Systems, Gas Lines, Fireplaces, Pool Heaters, Air Cleaners
Cash,Cheque,Visa,Master Card,American Express