TEMPASURE Heating and Air Conditioning

HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Richmond Hill  >  TEMPASURE Heating and Air Conditioning

Reviews for TEMPASURE Heating and Air Conditioning

Susie
Susie

Furnace Replacement

From the first phone conversation with Len to the completion of the job we knew we were in great hands! Tempasure provided knowledgeable information that made the stress of dealing with an emergency furnace replacement practically non-Existent.
We would highly recommend using this fantastic company for all heating and cooling related needs.

Thank you for choosing Tempasure for your furnace replacement we really appreciate your business.We are confident you will really enjoy your new furnace.If there is anything that we can help with in the future Please reach out.
Enjoy whats left of winter!!
Thanks again,

Greg C.
Greg C.

Tankless Water Heater and Smart Thermostat Installation

We replaced a 30 year old rental tank with a new tank-less water heater system. Len and his team did a great job of explaining the benefits of going tank-less and did a great job with the installation and process.

The install was neat and tidy and no mess was created at all. The technician who installed the system was polite, courteous and respectful of our home.

The price was very competitive (better) with other quotes and the response was significantly better with Temp a Sure.

Highly recommended service provider.

Thank you for your fantastic feedback. We appreciate your loyalty and business. We know you will really enjoy your new system and look forward to helping again in the future.
All the best!!

Happy C.
Happy C.

Installation of Tankless Hot Water Heater

I can't write enough good words to describe our experience. Customer service was extraordinary! They were knowledgeable and took the time to answer all of our questions. We were so happy with the product and how they installed it. They even followed up to make sure that we were happy after they left. We will definitely be calling them back for other jobs.

Thank you for the fantastic review!!!
We are are so happy under the circumstances we were able to make it right. Thank you so very much for your business. We know you will enjoy the new appliance. We are always available if you have questions. Thank you for choosing Tempasure we look forward to helping again in the future.

Melissa
Melissa

Hot Water Tank

Tempasure was very pleasant to work with. They provided a quote for a new hot water tank and scheduled a quick install. They were very professional and efficient. They used a carpet to protect the floors and cleaned up after the job was complete. Tempasure followed up on the completion of the job to make sure we were satisfied and to check if we had any questions. Great customer service.

Thanks for the great feedback we are so grateful for your business and appreciate the fact that you chose Tempasure.
We hope you enjoy your new hot water tank and look forward to helping with your HVAC needs in the future.

Jen Provan from Old Toronto
Jen Provan from Old Toronto

Great Service & Advice

I got Len into my new home to get some help/advice on an underperforming HVAC system. He had some great ideas/advice, but also had a great recommendation on a duct company that could help put the pieces together on why we had little heat on the second floor. I have not yet decided to change my furnace, but I did decide to use Temp-a-sure to install a water on demand unit. Adam who installed was friendly, quick and thorough. We are extremely happy with the unit! I'll be sure to use these guys in future. Very knowledgeable, very trustworthy.

Thanks Jen
Thank you for allowing us into your home, we know you will enjoy your new system.We appreciate your business and look forward to helping with your next project.Enjoy the rest of the winter.
Thanks

JaM in Toronto
JaM in Toronto

Part replacement on boiler

No heat is a terrible thing and its even worse when it happens late at night. Temp-A-Sure was one of the three companies I contacted based on Homestars.com reviews and they were the only ones to get back to me!

Came to my house late and had a solution for an old and obscure boiler within 24 hours. When the actual fix did happen, tech was polite, fast and informative.

Would recommend!

Thanks Jason,Thank you for taking the time to review our services.We appreciate your business and the opportunity to help during this stressful time.I am so happy we were able to get you back up and running.We look forward to helping again in the future.
len Minuk

Kelly D.
Kelly D.

Hot water tank repair

Very professional, timelines were exactly as stated, clean/neat/tides up after he was done. Pleasant fellow too. Had boot covers and was consider to keeping our floors clean

Thank you very much for your amazing feedback!Thank you for calling Tempasure and allowing us to resolve your hot Water issue.We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you with any or all of your HVAC needs.
Have a wonderful rest of the winter,

Roy in Toronto
Roy in Toronto

Central air conditioning and heating

We are a window air conditioning company and we refer customers to Tempasure for their central air conditioning and heating needs. We have received excellent feedback on how timely and satisfied they were with the service provided by Len.

I will continue referring them to anyone who wants quality work done.

Pearl C.

Thanks Pearl,Thats so nice to hear such great feedback from your customers. We really appreciate the business you refer and let me share this your customers only say the nicest of comments about you and Roy.I look forward to continuing our great business relationship.

Greg
Greg

Furnace repair

Len was great! Was at my home within 3 hours of the call (at the beginning of the window of time he estimated), was very pleasant and knowledgeable and got right to it. His repair was done within the hour and he made recommendations for future care and est. life left in my furnace.

Thanks for the great Review Greg,I thank you for choosing Tempasure to resolve your heating issues.We look forward to helping again in the future.Enjoy the rest of the winter!!
All the best

Cari
Cari

Boiler breakdown

I called a few companies in and everyone said I needed to replace the boiler (which would cost 9-10,000). I called TEMPASURE after stumbling across two glowing reviews. They sent Adam within 2 hours and he cleaned my furnace within an hour and had my heat up and running. We had no heat for two days in the middle of winter and TEMPASURE had it up and running in an hour for $180.00. I couldn’t believe it. As a mother of 3 kids and an elderly dog they saved us. I wish I had known about them and called them sooner.

Thank you Cari.Thats what its all about doing the right thing.We are so happy we were able to turn a very stressful situation into a positive very positive experience.Thank you for reaching out especially after having other contractors in already.We look forward to helping again soon.Enjoy the rest go the winter!!!

More about TEMPASURE Heating and Air Conditioning

From the first day that we opened our doors, our mission at Temp-A-Sure has always been to help our customers and their families stay comfortable no matter what the weather looks like outside!

As heating and air conditioning specialists based in Toronto and serving the GTA, we take our role seriously; after all, your home is a big investment, and your heating and cooling systems should run smoothly year-round.

All of our Temp-A-Sure team members are trained heating and air conditioning specialists… and this include our top management. We know that it can be a challenge to decide which people to bring into your home to work on your furnace, air conditioner, hot water tank and/or gas line. That’s why we’ve built a reputation in the Toronto region for excellence.

Specialists in Central Air Conditioning,Forced Air Conditioning,Installations and Servicing,Furnace,Boilers,Combi Boilers,Hot Water Tanks,Tankless Hot Water,Air Conditioners,Radiator Relocations,Radiator Removals
Specialists in Installations and Servicing of Central Air Conditioning,Forced Air Conditioning,Heating Forced Air,Boilers,All Hydronic Heating,In Floor Heating,Snow Melting ,High Velocity Heating and Cooling,All types of Cooling Equipment,Forced Air,Ductless Air Conditioning,Hot Water Tanks,Tankless Hot Water Systems, Gas Lines, Fireplaces, Pool Heaters, Air Cleaners Radiator relocations,Radiator removals INSTALLATIONS,SERVICE ,MAINTENANCE RENT and PURCHASED
American Standard, Comfortmaker, Goodman, Navien, NTI,Viessmann,Honeywell, Kingsman, Aprilaire,General Air
Specialist in Installation and Servicing of Central Air Conditioning Units,Heating Forced Air,Boilers, Combi Boilers,All Hydronic Heating,In Floor Heating,Snow Melting ,High Velocity Heating and Cooling,All types of Cooling Equipment,Forced Air,Ductless Air Conditioning,Hot Water Tanks,Tankless Hot Water Systems, Gas Lines, Fireplaces, Pool Heaters, Air Cleaners
Cash,Cheque,Visa,Master Card,American Express