HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Richmond Hill  >  TEMPASURE Heating and Air Conditioning
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for TEMPASURE Heating and Air Conditioning

dave

I was having some work done in my basement and needed to have the water heater replaced on a tight schedule so as not to conflict with the other work. I found Len and Temp-A-Sure through a FB group. He was highly recommended by three different people.Clearly Len has tons of experience in this. He understood the importance of timing and ensured his installer arrived at the time we agreed on. The installer, Tony, as very pleasant and easy to work with. Within an hour the tank was in place and operational. BUT...It had a leak. This was not Len's fault, of course. Just a dud from the manufacturer. It happens from time to time. I was disappointed, but it gave me a chance to see how Len and Temp-A-Sure would deal with an issue like this. It's easy to be good when everything goes smoothly, but the real test is how good you are when the poop hits the fan.Len was awesome. Tony pulled the defective tank and Len rush to my site to pick it up and replace it. As that happened, Tony went off to another installation. Len delivered the second tank and by 7:45 Tony was back to install it. An hour later I had a functional and non leaking tank in place and my schedule with the other contractor was not affected.This is the kind of professional service we all dream of getting when we have work done around our houses, right? If you need any HVAC service done, I cannot recommend Len and Temp-A-Sure highly enough. My experience is that Len will not let you down.

When you look at the cost, keep in mind it's for a 50 gal direct vent tank and an extended warranty.

Job Price

Thanks Dave,I'm glad I was able to help on such short notice.

LShrestha

We had a wonderful experience with Len! He was friendly, knowledgeable, and made sure we understood exactly what was wrong with our AC unit. We will definitely be calling him in the future!

Job Price

Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to help.

Brian
1 review , ON

Great work. Would recommend them to anyone. Great follow up to ensure all was OK. Extremely friendly. Thanks again Len and crew!

Job Price

Thank you very much. It was a huge pleasure. Enjoy your new equiptment.

Gavin C.

In the middle of a heatwave the AC broke. Tempasure Heating & Air Conditioning was prompt and professional. They were able to fix the problem as promised. Excellent service and especially appreciated their followup.

Job Price

Thanks for always giving me a chance to look after your HVAC needs.

Joe F.

Due to the extraordinary summer heat, my central A/C unit had been leaking water onto the basement floor for some time. I Googled A/C repair and found the Homestars website, TEMPASURE Heating and Air Conditioning was mentioned with 5 star ratings and many excellent reviews. I called Len late in the AM and by earlier PM the same day, he was at my home. He diagnosed the problem, obtained the necessary parts and corrected the leaking water condition to my satisfation. The charge to do this was reasonable. I would definitely recommend you call Len if you have HVAC issues at your home or place of work.

Job Price

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to make the nessessary repairs.

Judy L.

I like dealing with Len. He is very friendly and honest. He explains all the products that are available and then he recommends the one he thinks that is best for your needs/budget. He outlines the process so that you are aware of what will happens during the contractions. Len is always friendly and willing to answers all my questions and concerns. His crews is very professional and they even clean up the mess afterward. They did an amazing job and the water tankless works great. We get hot water after waiting for few seconds. I will recommend Len to anyone.

Job Price

Thank you it was an absolute pleasure!!!

aliserehman

Came home Friday my air conditoner was not working, put my call in around 9:30, came Saturday morning at 8:30 am had my unit up and running within 30 minutes. Excellent service, as well checked in with several times after to make sure everything was good. Highly recommended. This will be my go to going forward. Thanks again Len for the best service.

Job Price

Thank you so much!! I am so happy that you called me to look after the situation.

Anita

Len from TempaSure Heating and Air Conditioning was referred by another mom on a group on Facebook to me last year. We were having problems with our heating system at that time. He was quick to reply to my call and came out the next day. He was able to determine the problem right away and told me that we needed to replace two parts. One of the parts was quite expensive. Len called the manufacturer and got them to replace the part under warranty. He then replaced both parts and our filter and inspected all the equipment. More recently our air conditioning unit broke down. I texted Len very late in the evening and apologized for contacting him so late but he replied right away and said he would be out the next morning to take a look at it. He texted me the next morning to say he was on his way. He inspected the machine and determined that the circuit board had water damage to it and was no longer functioning and there was something wrong with motor. He replaced the board and was able to repair the motor so that we didn't need to replace that as well. He investigated the source of the water and determined that a drain was clogged that was causing water that should have gone down the drain from the trap to actually back up into the machine. He showed me the clogged drain and spent quite a bit of time cleaning it out. When he was done, everything was in good working order and he took the time to explain it all to me. Len also sent me a text the next day to make sure everything was working well.

Job Price

Thank you for putting your trust in me. It is always a pleasure to help!!

jamie

I called Len to say there was a huge pool of water on the furnace floor. He was able to come same day, right after work. In less than 3 minutes, he diagnosed the problem and provided an estimate. He returned two days later, at exactly 9 am, with the parts, and fixed the HVAC system / pump in under one hour. Very professional and courteous. Timely. Reliable.

Job Price

Thank you for your kind words. It's always a pleasure to help.

Nanci S.

Our air conditioning broke on the hottest day of the summer so far- I called Len after hours and he was so great he showed up to check out the issue within the hour! Len was responsive , fair and amazing in a time when we were really in need! We have worked with Len for over 10 years and have always found him to be pleasant and efficient. Len was also also amazing at providing updates on his timing which is always appreciated! Len picked up our needed part and our unit was up and running the next afternoon! Thanks Len for quickly cooling off a very hot situation !!I will continue to call Len for all of our heating air con needs and will continue to highly recommend him!!

Job Price

Thank you for your wonderful review. It's always a pleasure to look after your heating and air conditioning needs

More about TEMPASURE Heating and Air Conditioning

From the first day that we opened our doors, our mission at Temp-A-Sure has always been to help our customers and their families stay comfortable no matter what the weather looks like outside!

As heating and air conditioning specialists based in Toronto and serving the GTA, we take our role seriously; after all, your home is a big investment, and your heating and cooling systems should run smoothly year-round.

All of our Temp-A-Sure team members are trained heating and air conditioning specialists… and this include our top management. We know that it can be a challenge to decide which people to bring into your home to work on your furnace, air conditioner, hot water tank and/or gas line. That’s why we’ve built a reputation in the Toronto region for excellence.

Specialists in Central Air Conditioning,Forced Air Conditioning,Installations and Servicing,Furnace,Boilers,Combi Boilers,Hot Water Tanks,Tankless Hot Water,Air Conditioners,Radiator Relocations,Radiator Removals
Specialists in Installations and Servicing of Central Air Conditioning,Forced Air Conditioning,Heating Forced Air,Boilers,All Hydronic Heating,In Floor Heating,Snow Melting ,High Velocity Heating and Cooling,All types of Cooling Equipment,Forced Air,Ductless Air Conditioning,Hot Water Tanks,Tankless Hot Water Systems, Gas Lines, Fireplaces, Pool Heaters, Air Cleaners Radiator relocations,Radiator removals INSTALLATIONS,SERVICE ,MAINTENANCE RENT and PURCHASED
American Standard, Armstrong Air, Comfortmaker, Goodman, Navien, NTI,Viessmann,Honeywell, Kingsman, Aprilaire,General Air
Specialist in Installation and Servicing of Central Air Conditioning Units,Heating Forced Air,Boilers, Combi Boilers,All Hydronic Heating,In Floor Heating,Snow Melting ,High Velocity Heating and Cooling,All types of Cooling Equipment,Forced Air,Ductless Air Conditioning,Hot Water Tanks,Tankless Hot Water Systems, Gas Lines, Fireplaces, Pool Heaters, Air Cleaners
Cash,Cheque,Visa,Master Card,American Express