HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Richmond Hill  >  TEMPASURE Heating and Air Conditioning
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for TEMPASURE Heating and Air Conditioning

hayleyr

We had an incredible customer experience with Len! He was reliable and very responsive even on a summer long weekend! Our unit was installed quickly and he even followed up afterwards to make sure everything was ok. We would highly recommend Tempasure to anyone needed furnace/AC maintenance, repairs, replacement!!

Job Price

Thanks Hayley I appreciate the kind words!!

Sunshine

I phoned Len on a recommendation, on the hottest day of the year. Our A/C unit was pumping but no cool air. With a newborn, we didn't have time to wait. Len understood and drove across the city to help. He was refreshingly honest, reasonable & he explained in laments terms what was wrong.
He followed up later that evening to ensure it was working without issue & again the following day!
Another issue arose (unrelated to his work) and he was kind enough to give me suggestions over the phone.
I highly recommend his services & have already recommended him several times to other home owners in the GTA.

Job Price

Thank you and it's always my pleasure to be available.

david.mcneely

responded within 24 hours ,knowledgeable and professional service , sound and practical advice , problem quickly solved.

Job Price

Thank you very much. I appreciate all of your business.

gary.cilevitz

Len was amazing. Worked over the long weekend and had it up in running in record time. Work was spotless. No issues. I would recommend him in an instant.

Job Price

Thanks Gary for putting your trust in me!!

Mitch

I recently had an issue with my AC unit. Glad to say that thanks to Temp-a-sure, problem solved! Len was easy to work with, quick to respond, continued to check in to make sure all was good and didn't ask for a penny until I was 100% satisfied with the results. I'd definitely recommend him for anyone looking for an HVAC person.

Job Price

Thanks Mitch!!! I'm honoured you called me when you see so many HVAC companies names mentioned on your Facebook group.

Carly f.

With temperatures in the +30s, our A/C unit was struggling to keep the house cool. Contacted Tempasure this morning for service and Len was at our house this afternoon. I really appreciated his honest, first-steps and cost-effective approach in tackling the issue. I also appreciated that not only did he walk me through and explain the details of the problem, he followed up after the service to see if the issue had been resolved. Happy to recommend Len and Tempasure.

Job Price

Thank you I appreciate your trust in me.

marlonjgreen

I'd like to say a few words about our technician Len. Unfortunately our air conditioning broke on one of the hottest weekends this summer. I contacted a good friend of mine who suggested three air conditioning repair companies. I did proceed to call all three numbers given to me. Len was the only one who called me back. He came out to my home within an hour of me speaking with him. He was very polite insisting to remove his shoes which I thought was very rare nowadays. Knowing that my family and I were very upset about the situation, Len assured us that the air conditioning would be up and running within a half an hour, which to my surprise was. Len is now on MY list of referrals.

Marlon Green, Forest Hill Real Estate, Thornhill

Job Price

Thank you for the opportunity to help!!!

Anonymous

We had Len come and fix our broken AC unit at midnight, after he just got off a plane. He came straight here and immediately got to work. He fixed the job right away and explained exactly what he was doing. He was very knowledgeable and friendly. He was an absolute pleasure to deal with, and you can tell he is very trustworthy. I would use him again and recommend him in a heartbeat.

Job Price

Thanks for your kind words it was a pleasure helping.

Mike

Called Len and he came to the house within a couple hours to check out the problem. Needless to say Len completed the job in no time and the air conditioner is back to normal. My wife and I already planning to have him service our furnace in the fall. Would recommend him too anyone

Job Price

Thanks so much. I'm glad you remembered me!!

Adam in Toronto

During heat wave today we came home from work and house was 26 degrees and air condition unit did not have fan working. Len was able to come immediately and quickly identified the problem.

Upon first glance it appeared as though the compressor was shot due to overheating. Len did not give up hope, changed the the power unit, hosed down the compressor to cool it off. He told us to let it cool down and he would be back in an hour.

1 hour later to the minute, he came back and was able to get it started. He could have tried to take advantage of us by selling us a new unit, but he was honest, polite and really concerned for our well being.

Would have no problem recommending such an honest and hardworking person!

Job Price

Thank so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure helping you.

More about TEMPASURE Heating and Air Conditioning

From the first day that we opened our doors, our mission at Temp-A-Sure has always been to help our customers and their families stay comfortable no matter what the weather looks like outside!

As heating and air conditioning specialists based in Toronto and serving the GTA, we take our role seriously; after all, your home is a big investment, and your heating and cooling systems should run smoothly year-round.

All of our Temp-A-Sure team members are trained heating and air conditioning specialists… and this include our top management. We know that it can be a challenge to decide which people to bring into your home to work on your furnace, air conditioner, hot water tank and/or gas line. That’s why we’ve built a reputation in the Toronto region for excellence.

Specialists in Central Air Conditioning,Forced Air Conditioning,Installations and Servicing,Furnace,Boilers,Combi Boilers,Hot Water Tanks,Tankless Hot Water,Air Conditioners,Radiator Relocations,Radiator Removals
Specialists in Installations and Servicing of Central Air Conditioning,Forced Air Conditioning,Heating Forced Air,Boilers,All Hydronic Heating,In Floor Heating,Snow Melting ,High Velocity Heating and Cooling,All types of Cooling Equipment,Forced Air,Ductless Air Conditioning,Hot Water Tanks,Tankless Hot Water Systems, Gas Lines, Fireplaces, Pool Heaters, Air Cleaners Radiator relocations,Radiator removals INSTALLATIONS,SERVICE ,MAINTENANCE RENT and PURCHASED
American Standard, Armstrong Air, Comfortmaker, Goodman, Navien, NTI,Viessmann,Honeywell, Kingsman, Aprilaire,General Air
Specialist in Installation and Servicing of Central Air Conditioning Units,Heating Forced Air,Boilers, Combi Boilers,All Hydronic Heating,In Floor Heating,Snow Melting ,High Velocity Heating and Cooling,All types of Cooling Equipment,Forced Air,Ductless Air Conditioning,Hot Water Tanks,Tankless Hot Water Systems, Gas Lines, Fireplaces, Pool Heaters, Air Cleaners
Cash,Cheque,Visa,Master Card,American Express