HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Richmond Hill  >  TEMPASURE Heating and Air Conditioning

Reviews for TEMPASURE Heating and Air Conditioning

jameswardlaw3000

Len was fast, very easy to deal with and very clear about the work that needed to be done.

Thank you for allowing me into your home to resolve your heating issues.

Helen

Done on time, done well, respectful of our home, reasonable cost & very pleasant to deal with.

Thank you Helen For being such a wonderful customer all of these years!!!

DC

There was a serious leak coming from my furnace. Len came to our house right away, provided excellent service, and solved the problem. He even followed up afterwards to ensure the leak did not persist. Will be using him for my yearly furnace maintenance from now on! Highly recommended!

Thank you so much for allowing me onto your home.

Daniel

We hired Len to install a new furnace and we are very very satisfied with the results. He was knowledgeable and professional and the installation went in as promised. I would highly recommend him and will definitely call again for any heating and air conditioning needs

Thanks Dan for trusting my advice on an Armstrong furnace.I know you will be so happy!!

Cory

Len is as professional as they come. From the point when he came over in late September to provide the initial quote for the humidifier, he was amazing! We spoke about doing a tankless water heater and doing gas lines for the BBQ and for a new gas dryer. We opted to have the humidifier installed at the furnace and have the Winter maintenance performed on October 25th, 2016. He was always in contact with us on the days leading up to the appointment and he was on time for the agreed time. The installation went very well and it works nicely with my Nest 3rd Generation Thermostat (thanks Len for dropping off that 18/2 wire so I could fish it from the Nest to the furnace). I'm a bit OCD when it comes to wiring and he made it neat and tidy and pretty good to look at. As with any installation, there's always a mess and debris. There was nothing left behind as he cleaned up everything and took the garbage away with him. As for the maintenance, he made me aware that my furnace will need a new combustion air blower sooner rather than later, but he's not pushy when it comes to parts and sales. There's no high pressure sales tactics with Len. I will be calling him back in the Spring to check on our Air Conditioning Condenser. He's a pleasure to deal with.

Overall, I give Tempasure (Len) 5 out of 5 stars.

Thanks Cory I appreciate you allowing me to install your humidifier we definitely have the same work ethic and I'm so happy that you were satisfied with my workmanship!!!

skorobarev

A very old gas stove was disconnected and gas line capped. Old iron gas pipes removed too.

Thanks for allowing me to help!!!

adelle_nz

Len arrived when he said he would, was happy to explain what checks he was carrying out and the subsequent results, as well as answering my many questions, and the price was exactly as he quoted. There is a 3 month warranty on the check which is also re-assuring.
We have a non-functioning humidifier, and Len offered advice on what our options were without me feeling like I was being run through a sales pitch or being under pressure to pay for add ons which is great.

Thanks adelle it was an absolute pleasure and thanks for allowing me to replace your humidifier.

glenn

Very through, clean, reliable ,knowledgeable. Has all the tools. Knew exactly what was wrong and give us options.

Thanks Glenn I appreciate you allowing me into your home.

aaronknight

Pressure switch repair. Furnace was not running. LEN unstuck the switch without having to do a costly repair

Thank you Aaron for your kind words it was a pleasure helping and you.I look forward to helping again!

Adina

Len at TEMPASURE is an honest, knowlegable, reliable and hardworking man. I trust him 100% and know that he will always recommend the best solutions and will not try to oversell. He is dependable, works hard to make an appointment time that is convenient for you and shows up on time. He does good work and is a pleasure to deal with. Highly recommend.

Thanks Adina,It was an absolute pleasure to help.I look forward to helping in the future.

More about TEMPASURE Heating and Air Conditioning

From the first day that we opened our doors, our mission at Temp-A-Sure has always been to help our customers and their families stay comfortable no matter what the weather looks like outside!

As heating and air conditioning specialists based in Toronto and serving the GTA, we take our role seriously; after all, your home is a big investment, and your heating and cooling systems should run smoothly year-round.

All of our Temp-A-Sure team members are trained heating and air conditioning specialists… and this include our top management. We know that it can be a challenge to decide which people to bring into your home to work on your furnace, air conditioner, hot water tank and/or gas line. That’s why we’ve built a reputation in the Toronto region for excellence.

Specialists in Central Air Conditioning,Forced Air Conditioning,Installations and Servicing,Furnace,Boilers,Combi Boilers,Hot Water Tanks,Tankless Hot Water,Air Conditioners,Radiator Relocations,Radiator Removals
Specialists in Installations and Servicing of Central Air Conditioning,Forced Air Conditioning,Heating Forced Air,Boilers,All Hydronic Heating,In Floor Heating,Snow Melting ,High Velocity Heating and Cooling,All types of Cooling Equipment,Forced Air,Ductless Air Conditioning,Hot Water Tanks,Tankless Hot Water Systems, Gas Lines, Fireplaces, Pool Heaters, Air Cleaners Radiator relocations,Radiator removals INSTALLATIONS,SERVICE ,MAINTENANCE RENT and PURCHASED
American Standard, Armstrong Air, Comfortmaker, Goodman, Navien, NTI,Viessmann,Honeywell, Kingsman, Aprilaire,General Air
Specialist in Installation and Servicing of Central Air Conditioning Units,Heating Forced Air,Boilers, Combi Boilers,All Hydronic Heating,In Floor Heating,Snow Melting ,High Velocity Heating and Cooling,All types of Cooling Equipment,Forced Air,Ductless Air Conditioning,Hot Water Tanks,Tankless Hot Water Systems, Gas Lines, Fireplaces, Pool Heaters, Air Cleaners
Cash,Cheque,Visa,Master Card,American Express