HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Richmond Hill  >  TEMPASURE Heating and Air Conditioning
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for TEMPASURE Heating and Air Conditioning

Raj S from Toronto

Len was very quick to respond and helpful in providing recommendations on what kind of unit would best meet my needs after Moe came and took a look at my situation.

The installation was done a week later. Moe and Brandon did an absolutely outstanding job. They were right on time and worked non-stop till I was happy with everything. Everything looks clean and there are no wires exposed. It's like a work of art. They were also very thorough in cleaning up after themselves.

The Mitsubishi unit we had installed is absolutely silent when you stand beside the compressor outside the house. Very impressive.

If you're looking for a ductless unit, make sure you call Tempasure.

Job Price

Thanks Raj we truly appreciate your business we can't thank you enough for allowing us into your home to complete this job for you.Moe and Brandon sure pay attention to detail and take the time necessary to make every installation is a work of art.Please know I am available any time for any questions you may have.
Thank you again!!

Ariella

My central air decided to stop working on the hottest day of the year (so far). Unfortunately, I wasn't aware of it until later in the evening. Len returned my call within minutes and was able to come by the next day. He explained the issues and my options, and he was great about answering all of my (many) questions and concerns. Less than 4 days later, I had a brand new air conditioning unit installed. Len and Adam (who did the installation) were friendly and professional at all times. Thanks so much for being so helpful, flexible, and accommodating!

Review has 1 previous version

Thanks Ariella,
Thank you for your kind words we strive everyday to provide the customer service that each of us would want.We appreciate you deciding to go with Tempasure for the replacement of your Air Conditioning we value your business and look forward to seeing you in the future.Have the best summer ever!!!!

Leslie

Len diagnosed our faulty air conditioner quickly and efficiently and had it working within hours. Even though he was extremely busy he fit us into his schedule and was so pleasant and helpful. We had been sweltering the past few weeks and now I'm sitting her my in lovely cool living room. I highly recommend Len's service. Above and beyond.

Job Price

Thank you so much for your kind words It was a pleasure helping you and I am glad it turned out be something very simple.I hope you have a great summer and if there is anything please reach out we are always available.

Billie in Toronto
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Our AC broke down right before our first heat wave this past weekend. I called Len and he came over that same morning. He actually spent a lot of time really trying to see if he could get our AC working and showed me the parts that would need to be replaced. In the end, we agreed that it was not worth the cost of trying to repair it as it was a 15 year old AC. Top notch service, knowledgeable and honest.

Job Price

Thanks Billie I appreciate the oppurtunity I'm so glad you found a great resolution best of luck to you and enjoy your new Air Conditioner!!

karlbrown

Len came the same day I called, he was professional, clean, thorough and polite. He took the time to explain the problem, the fix, and most importantly proper maintenance suggestions going forward. I'm glad to have found a new company for these services.

Job Price

Thanks Karl I am so happy that you chose Tempasure to help you with your Air Conditioning issue.It was great that it was an easy fix rather than a costly repair.I look forward to helping you in the future.Take care and enjoy the summer.

Beth

When our water heater control broke, I contacted several companies. Len was the most responsive and the most knowledgeable over the phone; needless to say, we went with Len for the work. We were very impressed (and relieved!) at how prompt he was in coming to the house to assess the issue and to perform the repair. He was professional and clearly very good at his job. He has just made some lifelong clients!

Job Price

Thanks Beth for putting your trust in Tempasure to repair your Hot Water Tank.I thank you for reaching out and the oppurtunity.Im gals we were able to get it fixed and ready for use quickly. Please call any time if you have any concerns or issues and we will be happy to help.
Len Minuk

Our AC unit motor was shot and on one of the hottest days of June. We called Len at 5pm when we got home from work and he was able to fit us in for the night. The repair did not take long and Len took the time to explain the issue and was very friendly to my entire family (even my 11 year old lab). Len also took the time to make sure everything else was up to snuff with our heating and cooling units in our house. Would definitely do business with him again! Thanks Len!

Job Price

Thank you so much for choosing Tempasure out of all those companies out there.Your business is much appreciated and we are happy we were able to help.Keep cool and enjoy the summer!!!!!

Alan E.
1 review North York, ON

we had a gas leak behind our range. Len came by within a few hours of contacting him, solved the problem and fixed everything quickly and properly. He also followed up the next day to check all was ok.
much appreciated.

Job Price

Thank you very much for allowing me into your home to resolve your gas leak issue.I hope I was able to reconfirm your gas code concerns.I appreciate your business!!

Bram

They replaced the old AC unit ran new lines to the furnace and replaced the coil. They showed up when they said they would, were professional and followed up the next day to make sure everything was as it should be.

Job Price

Thanks Bram,I appreciate your business and your loyalty.I know you will be very happy with your Air Conditioner.Have a great summer and please reach out if you have any concerns I'm always available.

Wax

Len was very professional. He provided with lots of good information and recommendations on how to take care of our unit in the future. He has a 90 day guarantee on his work. We look forward to calling him for our future needs.

Job Price

Thank you so much for allowing me into your home I'm happy I was able to share some valuable information. I look forward to helping in the future.

More about TEMPASURE Heating and Air Conditioning

From the first day that we opened our doors, our mission at Temp-A-Sure has always been to help our customers and their families stay comfortable no matter what the weather looks like outside!

As heating and air conditioning specialists based in Toronto and serving the GTA, we take our role seriously; after all, your home is a big investment, and your heating and cooling systems should run smoothly year-round.

All of our Temp-A-Sure team members are trained heating and air conditioning specialists… and this include our top management. We know that it can be a challenge to decide which people to bring into your home to work on your furnace, air conditioner, hot water tank and/or gas line. That’s why we’ve built a reputation in the Toronto region for excellence.

Specialists in Central Air Conditioning,Forced Air Conditioning,Installations and Servicing,Furnace,Boilers,Combi Boilers,Hot Water Tanks,Tankless Hot Water,Air Conditioners,Radiator Relocations,Radiator Removals
Specialists in Installations and Servicing of Central Air Conditioning,Forced Air Conditioning,Heating Forced Air,Boilers,All Hydronic Heating,In Floor Heating,Snow Melting ,High Velocity Heating and Cooling,All types of Cooling Equipment,Forced Air,Ductless Air Conditioning,Hot Water Tanks,Tankless Hot Water Systems, Gas Lines, Fireplaces, Pool Heaters, Air Cleaners Radiator relocations,Radiator removals INSTALLATIONS,SERVICE ,MAINTENANCE RENT and PURCHASED
American Standard, Armstrong Air, Comfortmaker, Goodman, Navien, NTI,Viessmann,Honeywell, Kingsman, Aprilaire,General Air
Specialist in Installation and Servicing of Central Air Conditioning Units,Heating Forced Air,Boilers, Combi Boilers,All Hydronic Heating,In Floor Heating,Snow Melting ,High Velocity Heating and Cooling,All types of Cooling Equipment,Forced Air,Ductless Air Conditioning,Hot Water Tanks,Tankless Hot Water Systems, Gas Lines, Fireplaces, Pool Heaters, Air Cleaners
Cash,Cheque,Visa,Master Card,American Express