TEMPASURE Heating And Air Conditioning

HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Richmond Hill  >  TEMPASURE Heating And Air Conditioning

Reviews for TEMPASURE Heating And Air Conditioning

Jan in downtown TO
Jan in downtown TO

Furnace didn't work

Started up the furnace last week -- nothing. Batteries in thermostat OK; circuit breaker hadn't flipped off; power switch for the furnace was still on.
I called Len, who came over the next afternoon, and it was up and running in 5 minutes. My bad! Here's a tip: check that the filter is clean! I hadn't changed mine for the fall, and a dirty filter may stop the furnace from kicking on as a safety measure. Oh well, next time! Thanks, Len, for the speedy service, helpful explanation, and cheerful demeanor! The next time I need service, or a new furnace or A/C unit, I'll be calling you.

Thanks Jan,
Thank you for choosing Tempasure to help in your time of need. We are so happy it was an easy fix and were able to get you up and running. We area. Phone call away if anything arises.
Table care and thanks again!!!

Dan H.
Dan H.

Installation of new furnace

Len Minuk is a straight up guy. When he came to give us an estimate, he asked thoughtful questions and offered some useful tips on how we can reduce our heating costs. He answered all my questions promptly and wasn't afraid to get back to me on one issue that he wasn't completely sure on. His price was fair, he was able to give me a firm delivery date, and the installer, Adam, did a tidy and professional job. It's hard to imagine how the entire experience could have gone better. That's why I've giving Tempasure 5 out of 5.

Your kind words and feedback are greatly appreciated.Its great to hear your experience with Tempasure.Every customer that we come into contact with is a huge part of our business and we know that and don't take this for granted.Thank you Kindly for your business and we hope that we can be of assistance for any or all of your HVAC needs.

Claudio Corraro from Etobicoke
Claudio Corraro from Etobicoke

Boiler Service and Maintenance

Adam from Temp-A-Sure came to service my boiler. He was very polite and friendly. I found him to be far more thorough than the person from the company I used the previous year. I'll definitely be using them for my annual boiler inspections or any other issues in the future.

Nancy in Toronto, Ontario Canada
Nancy in Toronto, Ontario Canada

Boiler and hot water tank replacement

My 15+ year old boiler and my hot water tank decided to act up at the same time. Len from Tempasure Inc was a saviour! He provided several solutions for me to consider. I was initially shocked at the price but once I witnessed his team in motion, doing the installation, I understood that the product and service were worth every penny! His team installed a combiboiler which supplies the heated water to my radiators and also provides on demand tankless hot water. Len is an incredible guy. He will answer emails/texts/calls at all hours and will follow up to make sure you are happy, even during his vacation. There were a couple of hiccups with the unit later but he was on it and the issues were solved with some tweaks to the settings! I would recommend this company in a flash!

Thank you so much.
You made a huge investment that you will enjoy for years to come. I appreciate your business and confidence. Thank for your kind word.

Adam
Adam

Furnace replacement

We had a furnace fail on us and needed a quick replacement. I had a quote from a different company and it felt a bit high so I called Len at Tempasure. He was extremely helpful, no pressure just lots of information from his many years of experience. We decided to go with Tempasure for the replacement and they were able to do it over the long weekend while we were away. Fantastic product and great service! We couldn't be happier.

Hey Adam
Thank you so much for the great review. We are so happy we were able to help and quick at that. Enjoy the new furnace and please let us know if you need anything in the future.
Thanks for your business,

MICHAEL
MICHAEL
1 review Oshawa, ON

New Furnace and Air Conditioner install

Len and Adam did a great job. Everything was clearly explained and done exactly as explained.
Len explained the gov't rebate program and I was able to maximize a rebate.
Install was done on time, Adam went about his business and cleaned up and removed all old units.
100% satisfied. Great job Team Temp-a-sure!!!!

Your feedback is greatly appreciated,thank you for your trust and business.Please reach out if we can beef any help we are a phone call away.
Thanks again,

Margaret
Margaret

new furnace, air conditioner and water heater

Len was a very good communicator - he provided a prompt appointment to evaluate our requirements and a fast estimate. Questions via email were dealt with quickly. Adam, the installer, arrived on time and I found him considerate of our property, knowledgeable and he completed the work very efficiently. I had full confidence in this company within very short order and would recommend them highly.

Thanks Margaret,
Your kind words are much appreciate,.Thank you so much for allowing Tempasure to help with this large investment and thank you for for business.We know you will enjoy your new appliances.If anything arises we are only a phone call away,

S. M.
S. M.

Ductless Air supply and instal

This small company works hard to get your business and to make you happy. You deal directly with Len the owner and he wants you to be satisfied. You also deal directly with the installer on the first visit so he can answer all your questions. Stephen (and his partner) were really terrific to deal with and have done a terrific installation. We're really happy with everything. The system is great and really saved us in those last damp weeks of the August heatwave. Thanks!

Thank you for the fantastic review!!Your business is much appreciated.We are so happy that you are enjoying your investment.We look forward to helping with any go your HVAC needs in the future.Enjoy the rest of the summer.
Thanks again,

Valerie
Valerie

Furnace and air conditioner purchase and installation

Working with Len was great from the first moment! Andy did a great job and I'm so pleased. Have already recommended them to friends! Thanks guys!

We appreciate your business and looks forward to helping again. Enjoy your AC!!
Thanks again

resalitwack
resalitwack
1 review , ON

New air conditioning unit

To replace out old system that had died. Replaced with new improved system. The system was installed effortlessly.

We are sp happy we were able to get this done for you in a small amount of time.Thank you very much for your business and we look forward to helping again in the future!!

More about TEMPASURE Heating And Air Conditioning

From the first day that we opened our doors, our mission at Temp-A-Sure has always been to help our customers and their families stay comfortable no matter what the weather looks like outside!

As heating and air conditioning specialists based in Toronto and serving the GTA, we take our role seriously; after all, your home is a big investment, and your heating and cooling systems should run smoothly year-round.

All of our Temp-A-Sure team members are trained heating and air conditioning specialists… and this include our top management. We know that it can be a challenge to decide which people to bring into your home to work on your furnace, air conditioner, hot water tank and/or gas line. That’s why we’ve built a reputation in the Toronto region for excellence.

Specialists in Central Air Conditioning,Forced Air Conditioning,Installations and Servicing,Furnace,Boilers,Combi Boilers,Hot Water Tanks,Tankless Hot Water,Air Conditioners,Radiator Relocations,Radiator Removals
Specialists in Installations and Servicing of Central Air Conditioning,Forced Air Conditioning,Heating Forced Air,Boilers,All Hydronic Heating,In Floor Heating,Snow Melting ,High Velocity Heating and Cooling,All types of Cooling Equipment,Forced Air,Ductless Air Conditioning,Hot Water Tanks,Tankless Hot Water Systems, Gas Lines, Fireplaces, Pool Heaters, Air Cleaners Radiator relocations,Radiator removals INSTALLATIONS,SERVICE ,MAINTENANCE RENT and PURCHASED
American Standard, Comfortmaker, Goodman, Navien, NTI,Viessmann,Honeywell, Kingsman, Aprilaire,General Air
Specialist in Installation and Servicing of Central Air Conditioning Units,Heating Forced Air,Boilers, Combi Boilers,All Hydronic Heating,In Floor Heating,Snow Melting ,High Velocity Heating and Cooling,All types of Cooling Equipment,Forced Air,Ductless Air Conditioning,Hot Water Tanks,Tankless Hot Water Systems, Gas Lines, Fireplaces, Pool Heaters, Air Cleaners
Cash,Cheque,Visa,Master Card,American Express