HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Richmond Hill  >  TEMPASURE Heating and Air Conditioning
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for TEMPASURE Heating and Air Conditioning

Marty

Excellent work and highly professional. I will definitely use his services again in the future.

Thanks Marty
Thank you for remembering me and I appreciate your business.Glad I was able to get you up and running quickly.
All The Best

mlibarian

I contacted Tempasure after I read the reviews on HomeStars and I was not disappointed. My furnace didn't work and Len came by in a very timely manner and fixed the problem. He also replaced a part on my humidifier and came by a second time but did not charge me for the visit. I would highly recommend Tempasure, he takes the time to explain, very professional and reliable.

Job Price

Thank you so much for allowing me into your home I'm so happy I was able to repair without any parts.I appreciate the business and look forward to helping again in the future.
ALL THE BEST!!!!

Elliott from Mississauga

Had to replace a condemned mid-efficiency with a high-efficiency on short notice. Everyone that looked at it said it would be tricky due to the positioning of the furnace and layout of the basement, and the need to run new exhaust out the side of the house. One company even told me they couldn't manage it.

Len's installer got the furnace venting in without a hitch, along with the new furnace and water heater. Everything works fine and to my satisfaction.

Service was friendly, efficient, and accommodating. Would definitely recommend without hesitation.

Job Price

Thanks Elliot,Your business is truly appreciated!!Thanks for choosing Tempasure for your project.I am very happy we were able to exhaust the furnace with ease.I am quite confident you will be very happy with your new equipment and know we are available any time.Have a great winter and again Thank You!!!

Thomas

Len and Adam did a marvellous job diagnosing the problem and installing the new air conditioning system. They prompt, professional, courteous and efficient. Would definitely recommend this company.

Job Price

Thank you Thom,Thanks for the great review it means so much to hear how happy you are with the installation.Adams sure works his best on each installation.Thank you smooch for your business was great helping you.Enjoy the winter and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

formystuff

Len was able to repair our air conditioner within hours of calling him. He is friendly, knowledgeable and solved our problem for the cost of his diagnostic fee plus parts.