TEMPASURE Heating And Air Conditioning

Reviews for TEMPASURE Heating And Air Conditioning

Jan in downtown TO
Jan in downtown TO

Furnace didn't work

Started up the furnace last week -- nothing. Batteries in thermostat OK; circuit breaker hadn't flipped off; power switch for the furnace was still on.
I called Len, who came over the next afternoon, and it was up and running in 5 minutes. My bad! Here's a tip: check that the filter is clean! I hadn't changed mine for the fall, and a dirty filter may stop the furnace from kicking on as a safety measure. Oh well, next time! Thanks, Len, for the speedy service, helpful explanation, and cheerful demeanor! The next time I need service, or a new furnace or A/C unit, I'll be calling you.

Thanks Jan,
Thank you for choosing Tempasure to help in your time of need. We are so happy it was an easy fix and were able to get you up and running. We area. Phone call away if anything arises.
Table care and thanks again!!!

Private User reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Furnace replacement

Len came and diagnosed the problem and within a few days we had a new furnace. His technician was prompt and professional. The installation went smoothly. I would not hesitate to recommend Tempasure to anyone

Thank you very much for your feedback.Your business is appreciated as well.
Have a great winter,

Rafal in Toronto
Rafal in Toronto

Replacement of boiler

Both Len who I talked with and Adam who completed the actual installation of the new tankless boiler were great to deal with and I believe I did get value for the $$.

My old boiler broke, so I had another repairman 'repair' it. After repairing the old boiler still had other issues. Bottom line was - it shouldn't have been repaired but needed replacing. When I called Len after the fiasco he knew the old unit I had and was clear no point tossing more $$ on it, and price he gave me was competitive with other quote I had.

I appreciated that Adam, who did the installation, took the time to answer many questions about both my old boiler and the new one, he ensured installation wouldn't dirty up my place, left the work area clean, etc. Bottom line is that the boiler is installed & price was competitive - so that's as expected with any service provider; but the difference is as per the ratings left her by other reviewers as well - the customer service is excellent.

I do expect to recommend Tempasure to others if looking for services, and seek their help in maintaining my AC and other related needs as they come up.

Thank you Rafal,It was an unfortunate incident you found yourself in.It was a better decision to start fresh.You will be very happy with the product.We appreciate the great feedback and look forward to helping agin soon.Have a Merry Christmas!! and a Happy New Year!!
All the best ,

Shelley
Shelley

Combi-boiler installation

A large part of why I went with Tempasure is Len, who spent a lot of time on the phone with me (more than one call) going over the installation, the choice of boiler, extending the life of the boiler, etc.. I felt after our conversations - and after reading the many glowing reviews - that if something went wrong, he'd be there to take care of it.

The guys who did the actual installation were friendly and hard-working, and when they hit a couple snags in the exterior ducting they walked me through it, and while I was a little alarmed at some of the (de)construction that needed to be done, they cleaned up and repaired it.

I hadn't understood that there was a whole other element to this boiler that I didn't have with the previous one, which involved a separate machine which pumps out the water condensation from the boiler (at least I think that's what it does.) That required drywalling after the installation, which is a separate cost ( Len had mentioned the drywalling, what I don't recall is whether this extra machine was mentioned.) I mention it just so that you know you might end up with one more element than you expect.

Len takes pride in his work and his word and I have spoken with him since posting my initial review; I have since edited the review and rating.

Thank you so much Shelley for taking the time to write such informative feedback. We appreciate your business and know that it was a large investment and we thank you for working with Tempasure.
As for the condensate pump all high efficiency appliances produce water and we have to remove that condensation mechanically unless there is a floor drain close by - this is standard.

Again, thank you so very much for your business.
Happy holidays!

coldcanuck
coldcanuck

Furnance fix

When our furnace broke, Len didn't hesitate to come take a look after-hours. He was upfront with all possible costs to fix it, and ordered the part and installed as soon as possible. He offered to lend us space heaters until we had heat again, and after fixing the furnace he followed up to make sure everything was good, and that we were happy with the result.

Thank you so much for your business.We appreciate you choosing Tempasure for your Heating issue.We are happy we were able to help.Enjoy what the winter brings and we look forward to helping again soon.

mystevie
mystevie

Furnace Replacement

Len and his team were great...as always. We have multiple properties and Tempasure handles all our HVAC needs. Trustworthy and dependable...always happy to deal with Tempasure.

Thank Steve,You are a very loyal customer and I appreciate all the work you send our way.Have a great winter!!

brian
brian
1 review North York, ON

Furnace

Len is professional, responsive and well-informed. I would definitely recommend him to others for all your HVAC needs.

Thanks Brian,I appreciate the trust you put in Temopasure to take care of your HVAC needs.Your business is much appreciated we look forward to helping ing the future with any problems that may arise.
All the best ,

Lise
Lise

Gas line for stove and dryer

The Tempasure team was very professional and a pleasure to work with. The quote details were sent to us very quickly and our questions were answered with the same speed. The technician did a beautiful job with the lines and dryer vent. We are very pleased with our interaction with the team as well as the service, and would highly recommend Tempasure.

Thank You Lise,We appreciate you choosing Tempasure out of all of the other companies out there.Thank you for your business and we look forward to helping again when time comes.Have a great winter.

marc in Toronto
marc in Toronto

Replace water heater tank

We were very pleased with our decision of calling on Tempasure to replace our water heater tank. Their rating on HomeStars was excellent and Len was ready to come to our house to sort out what we needed. Then Adam came to install the heater. He did a very good and clean job. He answered all our questions and more. We highly recommend Tempasure.

We appreciate you choosing to work with Tempasure.Thank you for your business and we look forward to working with you again soon,

k.mills
k.mills

Furnace replacement

I want to thank Len for his excellent service.
My new furnace is nice and quiet and I am warm.
Adam did an absolutely stellar job - he came up with an innovative solution to a difficult problem - I couldn't believe it.
He was amazing. And he worked straight through.
Everything was left neat and tidy.
I definitely recommend this service to others.

Thank you for your great feedback.I am very fortunate to have Adam on my team.Thank you for your trust and opportunity to help.Your business is much appreciated!!
All the best this winter and if anything arises please reach out and we will take care of it for you.
Thanks again,

More about TEMPASURE Heating And Air Conditioning

From the first day that we opened our doors, our mission at Temp-A-Sure has always been to help our customers and their families stay comfortable no matter what the weather looks like outside!

As heating and air conditioning specialists based in Toronto and serving the GTA, we take our role seriously; after all, your home is a big investment, and your heating and cooling systems should run smoothly year-round.

All of our Temp-A-Sure team members are trained heating and air conditioning specialists… and this include our top management. We know that it can be a challenge to decide which people to bring into your home to work on your furnace, air conditioner, hot water tank and/or gas line. That’s why we’ve built a reputation in the Toronto region for excellence.

Specialists in Central Air Conditioning,Forced Air Conditioning,Installations and Servicing,Furnace,Boilers,Combi Boilers,Hot Water Tanks,Tankless Hot Water,Air Conditioners,Radiator Relocations,Radiator Removals
Specialists in Installations and Servicing of Central Air Conditioning,Forced Air Conditioning,Heating Forced Air,Boilers,All Hydronic Heating,In Floor Heating,Snow Melting ,High Velocity Heating and Cooling,All types of Cooling Equipment,Forced Air,Ductless Air Conditioning,Hot Water Tanks,Tankless Hot Water Systems, Gas Lines, Fireplaces, Pool Heaters, Air Cleaners Radiator relocations,Radiator removals INSTALLATIONS,SERVICE ,MAINTENANCE RENT and PURCHASED
American Standard, Comfortmaker, Goodman, Navien, NTI,Viessmann,Honeywell, Kingsman, Aprilaire,General Air
Specialist in Installation and Servicing of Central Air Conditioning Units,Heating Forced Air,Boilers, Combi Boilers,All Hydronic Heating,In Floor Heating,Snow Melting ,High Velocity Heating and Cooling,All types of Cooling Equipment,Forced Air,Ductless Air Conditioning,Hot Water Tanks,Tankless Hot Water Systems, Gas Lines, Fireplaces, Pool Heaters, Air Cleaners
Cash,Cheque,Visa,Master Card,American Express