Direct Flow Plumbing & Heating Inc.

Plumbing
Calgary AB T3H0R5
Plumbing
Direct Flow Plumbing & Heating Inc.

Reviews for Direct Flow Plumbing & Heating Inc.

NaomiYYC
NaomiYYC

Replacement of wax seal for a toilet

We had a toilet leaking at the base. I contacted Travis as I had used him before to install a DWHR in the house last year and was very happy with the work he did.
He recognised that our slate tile floor meant we needed an extra thick seal rather then the standard which was used when the toilet was first installed (a couple years ago...by us... oops). He replaced the cheap plastic bolts with brass , insured the toilet was properly level and applied silicone around the base to cover the gaps caused by the slate.
So happy we decided to bring in a professional for this! The total cost came to less than I expected and was done properly and efficiently. He was also very good at explaining what he was doing and why it was necessary.

Ben
Ben
12 reviews CALGARY, AB

replace Hot water Tank

Travis quoted this job, said he would find a 50 Gallon hot water tank for me. He came today to install it. He was fast, efficient, came with everything he needed did a great job in justr under 3 hours. Old tank removed, new tank installed. He showed me how to work the new tank, told me about it and the warranty. He also changed out the value for the humidifier. He did an amazing job and I'm very happy with the work. I would highly recommend Travis for any future work. Also I'm going to have him put in a Hot water tank at my sons house. Grea job Travis