March 16, 2014
"To Whom it May Concern",
I first spoke to the people at, "Got Mold" on December 24, 2013.
I was getting for the arrival of our grown children to come home for Christmas, while preparing their beds for their pending visit, I found mold.
I panicked, because of all the dangerous things you hear about mold and how it can affect your health, and 2 of my grown children already have compromised health issues.
Within a few hours 3 gentlemen came to inspect our situation. These fellows came with equipment used to measure moisture content in the air and in the floors and dry wall. They went over every corner of our 4 level split. (4 bedrooms, family room, dining room, kitchen and all 3 bathrooms, closets and even basement.) They gave us a diagnosis and prepared a plan to return our home to us “Mold Free”.
It was determined that we did not have "Black Mold", but instead we had Penicillin, and lots of it. It took about 8 days to remove the mold; all 4 bedrooms, our family room and the master bath were affected. The areas of containment were constructed and equipment was moved in, giant hepa filters, dehydrators. These gentlemen worked very quickly and put in long hours to ensure our health and safety was not compromised. I was very impressed with their extensive knowledge of our situation and the procedures required eradicating mold.
Finding Mold in our house turned our lives upside down. I feel fortunate to have had the experts at “Got Mold” to look after us; they were very professional and worked quickly, they went over and above helping us to overcome the devastation we felt having discovered “Mold”. I would recommend this Company to anyone who finds this unwelcomed organism living in their home. Along with the speedy diagnosis, the group of highly skilled staff contained and eradicated the mold from my home and all effected debris was carefully packaged and removed from the premises.
The Management and staff from “Got Mold”, has my highest recommendation without any reservation.
Mary M. (Calgary)