Performance Water Systems

Water Filtration & Purification
Ajax ON L1S3M4
HomeStars  >  Water Filtration & Purification in Ajax  >  Performance Water Systems

Reviews for Performance Water Systems

Brenda from Ajax
Brenda from Ajax
5 reviews Ajax, ON

Home Water dechlorinator

I needed a whole home water dechlorinator because of a sensitivity to the amount of chlorine in my towns water. I called Performance Water systems and they were very informative and helpful. The installer was quick, polite and cleaned up when he was done. He also changed the filters on the water purification system I have for drinking water (which I also bought from Performance)
The product is great, no more burning skin after a shower!!
I have no hesitation recommending this company and it's products

Stew from Grafton
Stew from Grafton
1 review Grafton, ON

Water Softener System

We just bought a house that has well water and our dishes were coming out of our new dishwasher with a fine grit on them like salt.
We thought it was the dishwasher but decided to have our water tested and found it was very hard.
Tim helped us choose a system that was right for us and our home and Dave the installer arrived a few days later (on time) and finished the installation in under 2 hours.
My wife and I have never experienced soft water before and were amazed at how different it was from our hard water and also the city water we had just moved from.
Our soap lathered like never before and our skin felt great.
We now use a lot less detergent in washing our clothes and we even enjoy the taste of it.
If you are wondering if you have hard water call Tim for a free test. We're glad we did.

Andre Albuquerque from Ajax
Andre Albuquerque from Ajax
3 reviews Ajax, ON

Water Filtration

After having our water tested independently, my wife and I decided to install a Kinetico water filtration system in our home. Tim, Performance Water Systems' owner promptly came to our home and gave us several options for Kinetico. We decided for the Kinetico Q850 which was installed 2 days later by Sean, an excellent installer who really knows how the system works. The system is running as a charm, and our water is ultra soft now!
Thank you Tim, Thank you Sean, Thank you Performance Water Systems...