MKW Services

Stephanie from Mount Albert
Stephanie from Mount Albert
4 reviews Kettleby, ON

Fence Repair

We hired MKW Services to do a fence repair. Two posts were rotted and we needed them replaced. Matt and Kyle arrived the day they said they would and worked diligently until the job was completed. This was a very tough job that took much longer than expected. But Matt and Kyle kept at it until it was done.

I would recommend MKW Services to anyone. Matt (the owner) is a humble and nice guy who always answers his phone when you call. Their fees are really reasonable too.

We will definitely have MKW Services back in the future.

antonkuz from Keswick
antonkuz from Keswick
1 review Newmarket, ON

Deck

We selected MKW Services to build a deck for us. When Matt came over to us to provide a quote, he seemed to be very honest, knowledgeable and professional. In addition, he gave us a reasonable price. He communicated well what to expect and when the work is going to start. Deck was built on time. The quality and the design of the deck was beyond our expectations. It just looks amazing. We still receive good comments from our neighbors about the deck.
I'd highly recommend MKW Services to anyone.

Colleen from Toronto
Colleen from Toronto
1 review Newmarket, ON

Deck repair

We have a large cedar deck that needed extensive repair. Matt replaced several boards and edging as well as the stairs. His work was excellent. He was very professional and knowledgeable and gave the deck a good overhaul. We hired him to come back again to sand the deck and repainted it. It now looks like a brand new deck. We will definitely use MKW in the future and would feel confident recommending them

Diane from Georgina
Diane from Georgina
1 review Georgina, ON

Fence

I was very impressed with Matt and his staff as they acted professionally and were courteous towards me. They had the fence up within 2 days and it looks great. I have already referred him to family members and will call him back next year to do my deck. His prices are reasonable.

Frank from Aurora
Frank from Aurora
5 reviews Aurora, ON

Deck relevel / restructure

Deck needed to be releveled after two winters of heaved footings. Clay is everywhere in our yard.

After quotes from five different contractors, I chose MKW because Matt was by far the most professional, honest and trustworthy contractor I had visit for quotes. His quote was an actual quote, not just an 'estimate with wiggle room.' Matt provided the most confidence when all things considered in the quoting process.

The MKW service team were able to react to the situation of clay being an issue in my backyard, and came up with a novel solution that far exceeded my expectations. The deck is now fully level and much more stable than before! Matt was considerate in working with the stairs to make sure they're stable too, despite that being outside the scope of my quote! I will be recommending them going forward.

John from Toronto
John from Toronto

Fence Replacement

I haven't had much luck finding good contractors online in the past, so discovering TrustedPros and MKW Services makes me feel like I won the lottery.
Matt replaced 3 sections of privacy fence for me and added a custom designed picket fence for a total length of about 85 feet. He was prompt, courteous and professional, and was very patient as we designed the fence to my liking. Best of all the workmanship on the fence is excellent, every section is custom made and engineered to last a long time. The price was quite reasonable as well. I'll gladly hire MKW again if I have the chance!

darrell from Collingwood
darrell from Collingwood
2 reviews Uxbridge, ON

Basement baseboards

Matt did a great job! He came and finished the job on budget and on time. I will certainly be calling Matt again for other projects. He's friendly and easy to work with.

Great Work!

Monika Pettit from Jacksons Point
Monika Pettit from Jacksons Point
2 reviews Sutton, ON

Change of electrical fixtures and thermostat installation

I recently purchased an 84 year old home that has some interesting quirks. I had an unused electrical box on the outside of house that was wired and switched from inside the house. I needed an outlet installed for my Halloween and Christmas decorations and thought this would be the perfect thing to do. I had also had a new furnace installed but the guys did not install the thermostat as requested. I asked for a handyman on an In Search Of site and came up with Matt. He came over and gave me a quote and recommendations. THEN the wonderful guy calls and asks if he can do the job a day early. I love the outlet box and the fact that Matt did a bit of extra detail work for me. I have his card saved and will be using him again for some other projects in the future.

Les from Whitchurch-stouffville
Les from Whitchurch-stouffville
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Deck

Matt came over and gave me a quote and some advice on rebuilding and expanding my existing deck. After speaking to 3 different builders, we agreed that Matt was the most knowledgeable and was right for the job. He worked his butt off and came in on budget. The workmanship was incredible. I will use him in the future for any other projects and will highly recommend him to my family and friends.

Greg Landry from Georgina
Greg Landry from Georgina
1 review Sutton West, ON

Access Stairs & Dock Repairs

Matt at MKW Service spent 2 days rebuilding the access stairs to our dock & the Landing between the shore & the dock. He came in on budget and on time and the work was impeccable. We highly recommend MKW for any renovations you need done.

More about MKW Services

Providing general contracting services since 2010. We build decks, fences, gates, and small interior renovations. Always free estimates.