HomeStars  >  Home Inspection in Glen Morris  >  Trillium Inspection Services

Reviews for Trillium Inspection Services

dean from BRANT
1 review Paris, ON

Greg came highly recommended.
He came on time and was very professional . His inspection was thorough, and explained it to us in terms we could understand.
This honest guy knows his stuff .
Thanks for making the process easier

vince from BRANT
1 review Brantford, ON

I am aware of several jobs performed by Greg, Trillium Inspection Services and have heard only positive feedback regarding each and every one. Greg is a conscientious workman who does not stop until his Clients are totally satisfied with the job done.

Gordon England from BRANT
1 review London, ON

As a person who is handicapped I wanted to be assured that the condo was in good shape & would meet my needs. Greg Glover went to great lengths to complete the inspection with my needs in mind & his follow up with me after moving in was fantastic.
Gordon England

kbinparee from Brantford
1 review Brantford, ON

I hired Trillium Inspection Services for a home inspection because a friend recommended them. Greg was very informative and I learned alot about my home. His training and education was obvious from the start. I was very satisfied with his services and would highly recommend him and his company.

Batman from Gotham City
3 reviews Kitchener, ON

We hired Greg and shortly after moving in realized we wished we had gone with our first choice of home inspector.
He failed to tell us about an improperly plumbed in basement sink that proceed to back flow and flood.
He failed to notice that the dryer venting was not even connected to the outside (major fire concern).
He failed to notice that there are two attics in this home and that the one attic had mould issues plus holes in the roofs plywood.
Also failed to notice various drainage issues outdoors.

Update: I do recall him going to all the cold air returns to test them, and he did record no issues in our report, so were we surprised when we recently realized the two bedroom cold air returns were not working (one stuffed with insulation/one not hooked up at all)? Nope.....seems these are things a home inspector would catch, no?

Was he friendly and I suppose knowledgeable...Sure, seemed to be.
Was he thorough...not with our inspection. Would not recommend.

Sink , drainage issues and grading issues were all outlined in your report! When contacted by home Stars you couldn't produce a receipt. So I know you don't have your report! It's in my report on your house. Finally I brought you your father and the realtor to the attic access and showed you the mould ! It was visible from the hallway floor. Case of buyers remorse I'm guessing. Regards Greg

Carm Longo from Brantford
4 reviews Paris, ON

Greg is the only Home Inspector that we have ever been impressed with! His wealth of knowledge about homes is incredible! No nook goes missed with Greg!!! When making a major investment into a home....getting an inspection is so worth it! Greg helped us walk away from two homes prior to buying the third as he spotted hidden trouble that could have been costly for us...on our tight budget!!!

More about Trillium Inspection Services

In business over 10 years Here at Trillium Inspection Services Inc. , we take great pride in our accomplishments and the services we are able to provide to our customers. We are committed to meeting the challenges and needs of our customers. We also strive to provide a high level ...