Hawkeye Property Services

Reviews for Hawkeye Property Services

mslaws86 in
mslaws86 in

Home Inspection

To our understanding a home inspection USUALLY takes 2-4 hours to complete. Chris from Hawkeye Property Services was EXTREMELY thorough and took about 6 and a half hours to completely inspect our house. He went up on the roof, up in the attic crawling around with a head lamp and he went through every detail with us, providing us with information and recommendations which is not something he is obligated to do. The 80 PAGE inspection report was sent to us the next day with pictures and details of everything he inspected. These services well surpassed our expectations and I would recommend Hawkeye Property Services to anyone with no hesitation. Thank you Chris.

Home Inspection

My second and third experience with Hawkeye Property Services proved to be as educational or even more so than my first. I was very happy with the thuroughness of Chris's work. He found things that I doubt others would find and was able to point out issues with a building I did not end up buying due to the findings in the inspection. Money well saved!

Home Inspection

Chris of Hawkeye Property Services inpsected my home in 2011 and he was super thorough. He produced a report, with many many pictures, that outlined every little thing that we found during our 6+ hour inspection of my home. I was a very informed home buyer after this inspection. As a result of this experience I have recommended Hawkeye Property Services to various folks. It was money very very well spent!