Maestro Mouldings Inc.

Moldings / Mouldings
HomeStars  >  Moldings / Mouldings in Concord  >  Maestro Mouldings Inc.  >  Board and Baton, panel walls and panel walls going up and down the stairs. - lots of work!
Matt_L
Matt_L
4 reviews Burlington, ON

My wife and I found various photos that we liked from Pinterest and got a few quotes from various Moulding companies because it was a very custom job. We hired Alex mostly because he was the nicest and most comfortable of the bunch. With my wife at home and 3 little ones running around we wanted to make sure that we felt comfortable with the right person doing work because we knew it would take a bout of time He worked off of our photos and ideas, got what we were saying and he and his crew did a job we could not be more happy with. His ideas and cuts are amazing. Truly talented guy, respectful, hard working and clean. We are hiring him to come back next year to do more work.

Thank you Matt for your kind words and positive feedback. It was a pleasure working for you and we looking forward to work on your future projects. Nothing can make us happier than to see our clients happy.
Regards,
Alex and Maestro Mouldings team.