Extreme Clean

Review for Extreme Clean

Martina Ward in Airdrie
Martina Ward in Airdrie
7 reviews Airdrie, AB

Carpet cleaning and furnace cleaning

I had Lyle come in and clean my carpets as well he cleaned my furnace and ducts throughout my house. He did a great job my carpets looked like new I thought I would have to replace them after having a renter walk throughout my house with shoes on the entire time he rented my home but Lyle was able to get all the stains and odour out he's definitely the expert. All of my vents were cleaned and sanitized as well as my furnace. He also threw in a free dryer vent clean, did a great job unclogging all of the lint caught in the vent. He is honest, reliable and through I will be hiring him again this year!