60638 - 2888 Granville Str Vancouver BC V6H 3J5

best of 2019 winner 4 timesbest of 2019winner 4 times

Reviews for Greater Vancouver Gutters Inc.

Chris C.
Chris C.
1 review Surrey, BC

Repair / Replacement of damaged gutter section above garage.

Replacement of damaged gutter section above garage. Removal of damaged full length section and seamless replacement of same including identical custom colour match. I wasn't home when they arrived but I had given instruction via email for them to carry on if I wasn't on site. When I arrived home a few hours later the job was done to perfection. No sign that anything had been damaged and replaced. A beautiful repair job.

John in Toronto
John in Toronto
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Excellent gutter replacement in Lynn Valley

60638 - 2888 Granville Str
Vancouver
BC
V6H 3J5

Greater Vancouver Gutters provided a competitive estimate for a high quality product. Job was completed efficiently. Site was left clean and organized. Waiting for first heavy rain to evaluate work but installed with Alu-rex leaf guards which should work well in Lynn Valley. work appears to be top notch. Will recommend Greater Vancouver Gutters to friends.

Thank you for the review!

Kevin
Kevin
1 review North Vancouver, BC

My house looks better than ever now

competitively priced with leafguard, clean competent and friendly installers, overall a good job well done. Matched gutters to roof tile and downpipes to stucco colours. Cleaned up afterwards 5 stars

Mike
Mike
1 review Delta, BC

Home Gutter Replacement

We had purchased our home less than a year ago and ended up having to replace all the gutters as they were rotted out. I found Vancouver Gutters through HomeStars and was very happy with the quick turnaround in communication. They showed up on the day they said they would, removed and replaced all the gutters, and left 0 mess behind. Very well executed and the end product looks very good.

Thank you Mike, we appreciate your business.

Private User reviews West Vancouver, BC

New gutters

I wanted to replace my gutters as they are 30 years old and were leaking at a couple of corner joins.
I arranged three quotes and decided to work with Stephen due to the fact he took quite a bit more time at the on site estimating and practical advice regarding better drainage, leaf screens on two portions of the house and clean outs close to ground level.
The installation was completed when planned, the two man crew were friendly, careful ,efficient with great clean up.
Vancouver Gutters were referred to me by a professional home renovation company working on a project close to my home when I asked them who they use for gutter work.
I would not have any hesitation in recommending Vancouver Gutters to others.

Thank you, I enjoyed working with you on this project

S. Wong  in Vancouver
S. Wong in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

New gutters

We had all our gutters replaced on our home this month. I dreaded calling around to get quotes as I’m unfamilair with the whole process. Stephen answered my call and was very helpful from start to finsh. We paid what we were quoted. Greater vancouver gutters pricing is very competitive (we got 4 quotes). Stephens crew was very professional and they kept us informed of any changes throughout the installation. We couldn’t be happier with the end results. Thanks Stephen!

S. Wong

Thank you, it was a pleasure doing business with you

Vancouver Special House in Vancouver
Vancouver Special House in Vancouver
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

New Gutters (on a 30+ year old house)

We had waterfall effects (two sides of the house, gutters warped and also falling away from fascia) and a leaky corner. The gutters were pretty old (I think they came with the house, 30+ years) so it was time to just change them up. To complicate matters, we needed to coordinate turning the electricity off with BC Hydro. Greater Vancouver Gutters was no-hassle, and always timely and professional with communications - Stephen Elliot is on-the-ball. He had two of his crew come out and the job was done in about 3 hours. They did not try to upsell me on stuff I didn’t need, and the quote was great (I did 4 quotes, and chose them based on the quality of communication from Stephen Elliot and also on what I felt was an honest quote). I would highly recommend Greater Vancouver Gutters. They run an efficient business (no frills, no gimmicks), which allows them to pass on their savings directly to the customer.

Thank you, I appreciate your business.

Private User reviews Coquitlam, BC

New Gutters Installation

Great customer service! I got a quote promptly (not like another company who took more than a month!). We needed our gutters installed on a very short notice because we were having an open house. They were very understanding and made it happen for us! Very happy with the service and quality of the installation. Would recommend and will definitely use them again.

Thank you!

I.C
I.C

Gutter replacement

We had our gutters done a few months ago and were so impressed that we told everyone about our experience. Now 2 of our neighbours have also had the pleasure of doing business with them! The latest satisfied customer are my elderly in-laws, after my husband found my father in-law climbing up a ladder in an attempt to seal their leaky gutters. Once again, Stephen was extremely prompt in answering their many questions and was even willing to replace a length of fascia that appeared to have rotted through. The crew was even able to accommodate road work that blocked off access to the front of the house. My in-laws were very impressed at how quickly the work was completed and especially at how clean the crew left the house. When the crew noted that the fascia boards were in good condition, they deducted the cost of the total price. Such service and honesty is a rarity. Now my mother in-law is happy that dad is off the roof and the house is in good working order again. Many thanks!

Thank you, I appreciate the referrals

Scott in Vancouver
Scott in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Gutter Replacement at Strata

Fantastic Service!
Travis and Ward came in, were A to B, very friendly, very professional
and very efficient. Absolutely went that extra mile and provided a great product!
Very well done and thank you so much!

Scott Iverson

More about Greater Vancouver Gutters Inc.

Our philosophy at Greater Vancouver Gutters is every customer must feel that they have been treated well, received a quality installation and paid a fair price.

As such we view each house as if it was our own and provide an honest assessment of how we can provide the best solution for each individual customer.

There are many options available for gutters today such as colours, leaf screen, Euro gutters etc. so we make sure we visit each site and provide a tailored gutter product that will function well, compliment the style of your home and meet your budget.

We have experienced installers, use only top quality materials and guaranty all our work with an industry leading 10 year warranty.

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or would like a free written estimate.