Greater Vancouver Gutters Inc.

Gutters & Eavestroughs
60638 - 2888 Granville Str Vancouver BC V6H 3J5
HomeStars  >  Gutters & Eavestroughs in Vancouver  >  Greater Vancouver Gutters Inc.

Reviews for Greater Vancouver Gutters Inc.

Vancouver Special House in Vancouver
Vancouver Special House in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

New Gutters (on a 30+ year old house)

We had waterfall effects (two sides of the house, gutters warped and also falling away from fascia) and a leaky corner. The gutters were pretty old (I think they came with the house, 30+ years) so it was time to just change them up. To complicate matters, we needed to coordinate turning the electricity off with BC Hydro. Greater Vancouver Gutters was no-hassle, and always timely and professional with communications - Stephen Elliot is on-the-ball. He had two of his crew come out and the job was done in about 3 hours. They did not try to upsell me on stuff I didn’t need, and the quote was great (I did 4 quotes, and chose them based on the quality of communication from Stephen Elliot and also on what I felt was an honest quote). I would highly recommend Greater Vancouver Gutters. They run an efficient business (no frills, no gimmicks), which allows them to pass on their savings directly to the customer.

Thank you, I appreciate your business.

1 review Coquitlam, BC

New Gutters Installation

Great customer service! I got a quote promptly (not like another company who took more than a month!). We needed our gutters installed on a very short notice because we were having an open house. They were very understanding and made it happen for us! Very happy with the service and quality of the installation. Would recommend and will definitely use them again.

Thank you!

I.C
I.C

Gutter replacement

We had our gutters done a few months ago and were so impressed that we told everyone about our experience. Now 2 of our neighbours have also had the pleasure of doing business with them! The latest satisfied customer are my elderly in-laws, after my husband found my father in-law climbing up a ladder in an attempt to seal their leaky gutters. Once again, Stephen was extremely prompt in answering their many questions and was even willing to replace a length of fascia that appeared to have rotted through. The crew was even able to accommodate road work that blocked off access to the front of the house. My in-laws were very impressed at how quickly the work was completed and especially at how clean the crew left the house. When the crew noted that the fascia boards were in good condition, they deducted the cost of the total price. Such service and honesty is a rarity. Now my mother in-law is happy that dad is off the roof and the house is in good working order again. Many thanks!

Thank you, I appreciate the referrals

Scott in Vancouver
Scott in Vancouver

Gutter Replacement at Strata

Fantastic Service!
Travis and Ward came in, were A to B, very friendly, very professional
and very efficient. Absolutely went that extra mile and provided a great product!
Very well done and thank you so much!

Scott Iverson

P. Kwan in Port Moody
P. Kwan in Port Moody

gutter replacement

My neighbour had them to replace their gutter few years ago, they are very pleased with the workmanship and highly recommended that I should hire Greater Vancouver Gutter to do mine.
The estimator Ken is very knowledgeable giving me very helpful advices. When I got confused about the quote, the owner Stephen is very patient and promptly answered all my questions. When I asked to see the insurance certification, a Clearance Letter from Worksafe was also attached and sent to me without asking. Stephen's customer service is excellent. I highly recommend to my friends and neighbours.

Thank you, I appreciate the kind words

irossYVR in Vancouver
irossYVR in Vancouver

Great Service - great installation

Great service from the crew! The guys were extra careful around all of out plants and kept us updated on the progress of the job. Highly recommended! The gutters look great too!

1 review Richmond, BC

Gutters

Always a bit hesitant with no bad ratings......really, no one has anything bad to say? This company deserves every star and positive rating it gets. Just had my gutters completed today and the entire process has been completely seamless and pain free. We started obtaining estimates in early February for this job. We emailed them on a Saturday night on a long weekend (family day) and got a response within a couple of HOURS. Not days.... HOURS. At 630.... at night.... on a Saturday night. Amazed by that already when I had other gutter companies no show or show up unannounced. All questions were answered promptly and work completed in 5 hours. The price was also very competitive. I couldn’t be more pleased with this entire process.

Lschnee in Langley
Lschnee in Langley
2 reviews Langley, BC

All new gutters on house

We had the crew from Greater Vancouver Gutters out last week to replace all our gutters. From the first encounter Stephen was professional and prompt. He made colour suggestions which were the perfect match for our house. Everyone involved in the job was helpful and efficient. I would highly recommend!

G West in Vancouver
G West in Vancouver

a gutter extension

Our gutters were installed by Rain Center Products years ago and we needed a gutter extension. Calling their phone number I was in contact with Greater Vancouver Gutters. Stephen Elliott answered the phone. Despite not having done the original installation Stephen kindly ordered the necessary extension- all of seven feet- which we were able to pick up and install ourselves. Stephen was very prompt with his response and went out of his way to help us. We are happy to recommend his company to others needing prompt service.

Vince in Vancouver
Vince in Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Gutter and downspout replacement

They really helped us out of a tight spot when we suddenly needed new gutters after an emergency roof repair. They responded quickly to our enquiry and the installlers came on the day promised, working late in torrential rain. Thank you Greater Vancouver Gutters.

Thank you Vince, we appreciate your business.

More about Greater Vancouver Gutters Inc.

Our philosophy at Greater Vancouver Gutters is every customer must feel that they have been treated well, received a quality installation and paid a fair price.

As such we view each house as if it was our own and provide an honest assessment of how we can provide the best solution for each individual customer.

There are many options available for gutters today such as colours, leaf screen, Euro gutters etc. so we make sure we visit each site and provide a tailored gutter product that will function well, compliment the style of your home and meet your budget.

We have experienced installers, use only top quality materials and guaranty all our work with an industry leading 10 year warranty.

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or would like a free written estimate.