Greater Vancouver Gutters Inc.

Gutters & Eavestroughs
60638 - 2888 Granville Str Vancouver BC V6H 3J5
HomeStars  >  Gutters & Eavestroughs in Vancouver  >  Greater Vancouver Gutters Inc.

Reviews for Greater Vancouver Gutters Inc.

Scott in Vancouver
Scott in Vancouver

Gutter Replacement at Strata

Fantastic Service!
Travis and Ward came in, were A to B, very friendly, very professional
and very efficient. Absolutely went that extra mile and provided a great product!
Very well done and thank you so much!

Scott Iverson

P. Kwan in Port Moody
P. Kwan in Port Moody

gutter replacement

My neighbour had them to replace their gutter few years ago, they are very pleased with the workmanship and highly recommended that I should hire Greater Vancouver Gutter to do mine.
The estimator Ken is very knowledgeable giving me very helpful advices. When I got confused about the quote, the owner Stephen is very patient and promptly answered all my questions. When I asked to see the insurance certification, a Clearance Letter from Worksafe was also attached and sent to me without asking. Stephen's customer service is excellent. I highly recommend to my friends and neighbours.

Thank you, I appreciate the kind words

irossYVR in Vancouver
irossYVR in Vancouver

Great Service - great installation

Great service from the crew! The guys were extra careful around all of out plants and kept us updated on the progress of the job. Highly recommended! The gutters look great too!

1 review Richmond, BC

Gutters

Always a bit hesitant with no bad ratings......really, no one has anything bad to say? This company deserves every star and positive rating it gets. Just had my gutters completed today and the entire process has been completely seamless and pain free. We started obtaining estimates in early February for this job. We emailed them on a Saturday night on a long weekend (family day) and got a response within a couple of HOURS. Not days.... HOURS. At 630.... at night.... on a Saturday night. Amazed by that already when I had other gutter companies no show or show up unannounced. All questions were answered promptly and work completed in 5 hours. The price was also very competitive. I couldn’t be more pleased with this entire process.

Lschnee in Langley
Lschnee in Langley
2 reviews Langley, BC

All new gutters on house

We had the crew from Greater Vancouver Gutters out last week to replace all our gutters. From the first encounter Stephen was professional and prompt. He made colour suggestions which were the perfect match for our house. Everyone involved in the job was helpful and efficient. I would highly recommend!

G West in Vancouver
G West in Vancouver

a gutter extension

Our gutters were installed by Rain Center Products years ago and we needed a gutter extension. Calling their phone number I was in contact with Greater Vancouver Gutters. Stephen Elliott answered the phone. Despite not having done the original installation Stephen kindly ordered the necessary extension- all of seven feet- which we were able to pick up and install ourselves. Stephen was very prompt with his response and went out of his way to help us. We are happy to recommend his company to others needing prompt service.

Vince in Vancouver
Vince in Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Gutter and downspout replacement

They really helped us out of a tight spot when we suddenly needed new gutters after an emergency roof repair. They responded quickly to our enquiry and the installlers came on the day promised, working late in torrential rain. Thank you Greater Vancouver Gutters.

Thank you Vince, we appreciate your business.

Shawna in Toronto
Shawna in Toronto

Replacement Gutters

Excellent job and crew. We had issues with rodents/facia boards and rather than patch over with new gutters, the crew recommended we have the facia board replaced. The crew was professional and did an excellent job. The company returned after the repair was complete and installed the new gutters in less than 3 hrs. I was impressed how quickly they returned and right before the Vancouver rainy season! Would recommend.

1 review North Vancouver, BC

Gutter replacement

The estimate was clear, detailed and competitive. The gutter replacement was efficient with careful attention to cleanup. The workers were skilled, professional and pleasant. They worked very hard and remained focused throughout a long work day. The appearance of the new gutters with the gutter guard looks great. If you value a good price for a quality product, enjoy courtesy, dependability and professionalism call Greater Vancouver Gutters Inc.

Gutter Replacement

Excellent Service and Workmanship
They arrived on the day and time as scheduled and were friendly and professional.
We only needed about half the house done. They re-sloped the gutters that did not need to be replaced.
Would highly recommend them.

Thank you, I appreciate your business

More about Greater Vancouver Gutters Inc.

Our philosophy at Greater Vancouver Gutters is every customer must feel that they have been treated well, received a quality installation and paid a fair price.

As such we view each house as if it was our own and provide an honest assessment of how we can provide the best solution for each individual customer.

There are many options available for gutters today such as colours, leaf screen, Euro gutters etc. so we make sure we visit each site and provide a tailored gutter product that will function well, compliment the style of your home and meet your budget.

We have experienced installers, use only top quality materials and guaranty all our work with an industry leading 10 year warranty.

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or would like a free written estimate.