Island View Appliance Service

Appliance Repair
North Saanich BC V8L1A2
HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in North Saanich  >  Island View Appliance Service

Reviews for Island View Appliance Service

Katie in Victoria in Victoria
Katie in Victoria in Victoria
1 review Victoria, BC

Washing Machine

Had 10 year old washing machine stop working mid cycle in the evening, wouldn't drain. Looked up some info, tried DIY fixes, no success. Started phoning around the next morning, was told would be a week-week and half wait. One large local business recommended Island View Appliance to me so I called. Stuart answered and said he would try his best to fit me in that afternoon, I gave him a description of issue. He arrived within the window he had provided, quickly diagnosed problem, had already brought that part inside with him and replaced it within 20 minutes and it is working great now! He showed me the broken part and explained what had happened. Positive, professional, knowledgeable and very helpful!

Fred in Toronto
Fred in Toronto
1 review Brentwood Bay, BC

Dishwasher review

We had a repair to our dishwasher and that tech told us we needed a new control board which we bought in the US. Dishwasher still didn't work. We call Island View and Stuart came two days later and diagnosed the problem in 10 minutes and fixed the short. Very happy with the service.

1 review North Saanich, BC

dishwasher repair

I phoned around for service and everyone was booked for two weeks. Stuart was able to fit me in to his schedule the next day. He was fast and efficient plus while he was fixing my unit he offered helpful advice on maintaining my dishwasher. He even had a spare filter in his truck for my fridge water supply. I would not hesitate to use him again.

fred from Victoria
fred from Victoria
1 review Victoria, BC

washing machine repair

Showed up one day late. Misdiagnosed the problem, collected the money and did not reply to three left messages . Had to call in a second repair technician Would never recommend Stuart to anyone.

Mark from Victoria
Mark from Victoria
5 reviews Victoria, BC

Washer Agitator

I left a message mid-morning to request a look at the agitator in my 20 year old washing machine. The technician returned my call at 12:30, arrived at 1:00 and was finished and gone in 10 minutes. He knew what my problem was from the description I left on his machine, so he already had the right part in hand, went straight to work and shared valuable information about my washer and dryer while he worked. He saved me a bundle! (I feared having to replace the unit, but he says it's good for another 20 years.) I would definitely recommend this gentleman to other folks on the Saanich Peninsula. He knows his stuff. Regards