Skedaddle Humane Wildlife Control

Donna Stewart from Brantford
Donna Stewart from Brantford
1 review Brantford, ON

Cahaigue Co-operative Homes

The crew at Skeddale completed wildlife prevention for 48 town homes. I could not have asked for a more professional and courtious group of workers. They were fast and reliable, there when they said they would be and really valued my concern with the live removal and safely of any wildlife that may have been found. They even returned and re-located a couple of birds nests and did check ups to make sure that the mom had returned and babies were fine, Would recommend this company fully.

Brad from Ottawa
Brad from Ottawa
3 reviews Gloucester, ON

Mouse eviction

I hired Skedaddle Humane Wildlife Control about 1 year ago to serve an eviction notice to some mice living in my attic. I chose Skedaddle because of their methods of extraction and the comprehensiveness of the service and warranty they provide (5 years). I was very satisfied with the quality of the service we were provided (by Sean Robertson). Recently, I had to call to schedule a follow up appointment to address a recurrence of the problem. Their service was prompt, thorough, and covered as promised by their warranty. Highly recommended.

Donna from Hamilton
Donna from Hamilton
1 review Stoney Creek, ON

Removal of racoons

While cleaning out our storage trailer we found a raccoon with babies. Skedaddle responded very quickly and removed the mother and babies from the trailer. The trailer was very contaminated and the technician offered to quote to remove it, while I was very confident in their ability we were planning to remove the trailer and therefore didn't require the service. The technician was very knowledgeable and worked in an efficient manner. I was very impressed with their service and wouldn't hesitate to call them again in the future.

More about Skedaddle Humane Wildlife Control

Skedaddle Humane Wildlife Control provides humane wildlife removal of raccoons, squirrels, skunks, birds, bats, mice, and insects to residential and commercial customers throughout Hamilton and surrounding area.
Looking for Pest & Animal Control pros in Hamilton?