Top Tech Appliance Service

Reviews for Top Tech Appliance Service

Tim H.
Tim H.

Samsung Dryer Making Loud Noises

Request service through Home Stars and Top Tech was the first to reply with a message, standard quote and costs. Very effective communication and quick to come (next day).

The tech diagnosed the problem very quickly as there was a random plastic piece that dropped into the fan area making the loud noise. No parts, so just the service call/repair charge.

They were efficient, clean and I'm very satisfied with the service, will book again for any future appliance problems!

Thank you very much Tim for your great review. We appreciate your sincere comments. Customers like yourself are a pleasure to do business with. I truly appreciate your support. We always care our client's satisfaction.Thanks again for your busy time to write this review. Looking forward to hear from you in the future.

Jonathan in Toronto
Jonathan in Toronto

Bosch Dishwasher Install

Professional, well-priced, good job overall. Mors installed my new Bosch dishwasher in 2 or so hours. No issues with anything maybe except the water copper pipe coming from the water supply is a little bent. This did not affect the operation at all. The company had the best price of all companies I called.

Thank you very much Jonathan for your great review. We appreciate your sincere comments. Customers like yourself are a pleasure to do business with. I truly appreciate your support. We always care our client's satisfaction.Thanks again for your busy time to write this review. Looking forward to hear from you in the future.

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

Wow - execptional work!

We could not have been more pleased with the exceptional work done by Mors when he installed our new over-the-range microwave in Janaury. There were two significant unexpected issues that were encountered: #1 the microwave was more than an inch longer in height than the appliance that was being replaced, meaning that it was having to sit on top of the mirror backsplash, and #2 the existing opening was slighly less than 30 inches in width and too narrow to accommodate the new microwave. Mors took all of this as a challenge and devised some excellent strategies and work-arounds to get the new microwave installed and locked into its new position. This extended the time that he needed to put into the job, but he took all of this in stride.

If not for Mors’ experience and persistence, there is no way that this installation could have been completed properly. We are very glad that we used Homestars to choose Toptech and Mors!

Thank you very much, Mors, for your commitment and for your exceptionally fine work!

Alan & Lynn – Pickering

Thank you very much Alan and Lynn for your great review. We appreciate your sincere comments. Customers like yourself are a pleasure to do business with. I truly appreciate your support. We always care our client's satisfaction.Thanks again for your busy time to write this review. Looking forward to hear from you in the future.

Nyta
Nyta

Samsung dryer not heating repair

We found out our Samsung dryer not heating up, so we looked online and requested a quote through HomeStars. Top Tech responded quickly with the likely problems and the anticipated costs. They got us a next day appointment and Mr. Mors showed up on time. He diagnosed, took apart, repaired and reassembled our dryer in less than an hour.
The total cost were the same with the quote. We’re very pleased with Mr. Mors and his service and will definitely contact him if we have problems with our appliances in the future.

Thank you very much Nyta for your great review. We appreciate your sincere comments. Customers like yourself are a pleasure to do business with. I truly appreciate your support. We always care our client's satisfaction.Thanks again for your busy time to write this review. Looking forward to hear from you in the future.

Alex
Alex
4 reviews Milton, ON

Dishwasher Installation

Spoke to Mors on a Friday for an urgent dishwasher installation and he was able to come out the next day. The installation became urgent after another company cancelled on me twice so I really appreciated his timeliness and that he showed up as promised. He was very clear on the phone about what the charges would be and also any potential charges that could come up depending on the nature of the installation. I appreciated his clarity on the cost and he arrived the next day as promised.

Installation went smooth and he was a good guy to chat with. It's nice to find someone so reliable, thanks Mors!

Thank you very much Alex for your great review. We appreciate your sincere comments. Customers like yourself are a pleasure to do business with. I truly appreciate your support. We always care our client's satisfaction.Thanks again for your busy time to write this review. Looking forward to hear from you in the future.

Aleks - Etobicoke
Aleks - Etobicoke

Replacement of motor in dryer

Mors from TopTech Appliance Service called me after I opened service request. Even that I put my phone number, we communicated through messages (my preferred way), another plus since I don't like to be called. Service fee was clearly stated and due to my slightly wrong explanation of problem, Mors had to visit me twice, without charging me for extra effort since he had to disassemble and assemble dryer twice. Work was done flawlessly. I would highly recommend his services.

Thank you very much Aleks for your great review. We appreciate your sincere comments. Customers like yourself are a pleasure to do business with. I truly appreciate your support. We always care our client's satisfaction.Thanks again for your busy time to write this review. Looking forward to hear from you in the future.

Scarborough Jesica
Scarborough Jesica

Excellent service

Called the day before and he was able to squeeze us in the very next day, this being the holidays and a weekend evening. Fixed our dryer in no time and offered some great tips on how to maintain our dryer and avoid future breakdowns. Was up front with the cost. He was quick, reliable, professional, honest and fair. I would highly recommend his services and I would not hesitate to call again if any of my large appliances breakdown. Thanks again!

Thank you very much Jesica for your great review. We appreciate your sincere comments. Customers like yourself are a pleasure to do business with. I truly appreciate your support. We always care our client's satisfaction.Thanks again for your busy time to write this review. Looking forward to hear from you in the future.

Michelle from 905 land
Michelle from 905 land

Mictowave installation second time round...

Once again Mors delivered top notch service and installed my microwave in my new residence. His professionalism and integrity is refreshing. I look forward to doing business with this company again for other appliance installation.

Thank you very much Michelle for your great review. We appreciate your sincere comments. Customers like yourself are a pleasure to do business with. I truly appreciate your support. We always care our client's satisfaction.Thanks again for your busy time to write this review. Looking forward to hear from you in the future.

Melynda in Toronto
Melynda in Toronto
1 review Pickering, ON

Wow, great sense of Urgeny

Reported an issue with my Samsung dryer not heating, and i didn't really know where to go. Using this company was a great choice and i am glad i selected Top Tech Appliance. They sent me possible costs during the initial communication with complete transparency. All repairs were completed within the same day of reporting the issue. I cannot be thankful enough to have the use of my dryer again.

Thank you very much Melynda for your great review. We appreciate your sincere comments. Customers like yourself are a pleasure to do business with. I truly appreciate your support. We always care our client's satisfaction.Thanks again for your busy time to write this review. Looking forward to hear from you in the future.

Yaser from Pickering
Yaser from Pickering
4 reviews Pickering, ON

Over the Range microwave install

Bought one of those new slim microwaves so contacted Mr. Pathan of Top Tech Appliance Service for a quote. Received the quote promptly on the same the same day which by the way was very competitive compared to other quotes received.

I booked him in for Thursday of the week originally but then he called and said he was available to come Wednesday so even better!

When Mr. Pathan arrived he was very friendly and professional, took his shoes off at the door so as not to dirty up the floors.

When we took off the old microwave there was a lot of greasy residue on the backsplash behind the microwave and although it was not his job to clean it, he promptly started cleaning up the backsplash and surrounding cabinets as the new slim microwave would not hide the mess. This attention to detail and treating my home as if it were his really stood out.

He finished promptly, spent time to test the microwave worked correctly, cleaned up after himself and was a great experience. I would highly recommend Mr. Pathan and Top Tech Appliance Service and will using him for future needs.

Thank you very much Yaser for your great review. We appreciate your sincere comments. Customers like yourself are a pleasure to do business with. I truly appreciate your support. We always care our client's satisfaction.Thanks again for your busy time to write this review. Looking forward to hear from you in the future.

More about Top Tech Appliance Service

Top Tech Appliance Service is a Trusted Name In Home Appliance Repair & Installation serving Toronto and surrounding areas since 2005. We repair most brands & models and offering same day service appointment. Our certified, insured and professionally trained technicians always provide prompt, reliable and reasonable appliance repair and installation service for your Stove, Oven, Refrigerator, Washing Machine, Dryer, Dishwasher, Microwave. We repair and install both gas and electrical system appliances.

Electrical Appliance Repair & Installation
Gas Appliance Repair & Installation
Detail Quotation Before Job Starts
Service Seven Days a Week
Expert Advice

You can email us with your appliance problem and model number. We will best troubleshoot and let you know approximate repair cost.

We offer affordable flat rate. You will always know how much you have to spend to repair your appliance no matter how long it will take us to complete the job. There is No hidden charge or other expenses—what we quote is what you pay. Our technicians always ensure great customer satisfaction.

Top Tech Appliance offers the best dishwasher and over the range microwave installation service in Toronto and GTA. We take extra care in making sure your house remains clean and spotless while the dishwasher/microwave is being installed. Get a fair quote for your dishwasher/microwave installation.