Top Tech Appliance Service

Mark from Richmond Hill
Mark from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Fridge Repair

My fridge stopped working one night and I looked online for service. Almost every company I looked at had bad reviews. Then I called TOPTECH and was surprised someone answered the phone after 8pm. Mors came out the next day on time and proceeded to diagnose the problem. He gave a fair assessment and didn't try to sell me on unnecessary repairs. He was friendly, courteous and professional. I would definitely call them again if I had any appliance problems.

Thank you Mark for the wonderful review. Honesty is the best policy. We appreciate your kind words and your sincere comments.You will always receive honest, fair & reliable service with peace of mind that you will not be overcharged for your repair.

Noe Zamel from North York
Noe Zamel from North York
1 review North York, ON

Stove repair

This is a 10 plus company regarding cordiality, efficiency and price. I called on Sunday and within less than 2 hours all was done in good order. I can recommend to all who need most strongly and without any reservations whatsoever. Just call Mr. Mors!

Thank you very much to write this great review. We try our best to provide efficient service. Happy to know your satisfaction. Thanks again for your valuable time.

Lee White  from Etobicoke
Lee White from Etobicoke
5 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Stove element repair

The bake element in my stove died on a Friday night ! I had used
Mors at Energytech once before so I called him and he came
on Saturday morning.Unfortunately he did not have the part so
had to return on Monday. The repair was done efficiently and
reasonably priced. I would definitely use this company again and recommend them.

Thank you very much for taking time to write a great review. We are glad that you are happy with our service. We always try to make our clients satisfaction.

REZA A.F LAFOOTI from Toronto
REZA A.F LAFOOTI from Toronto

Issue with Washing machine

I called Top Tech services to come and fix issue with my washing machine, the price that they gave me was pretty acceptable in comparison with other companies. Technician Mors came on time, he could fix the issue perfectly.
I thanks Mors for his highly effort for fixing my washing machine

Thank you for writing this review. We are happy to know that your machine is working like before. We try to provide prompt service. Thanks again for your valuable time.

syed from East York
syed from East York

refrigerator repair

my fridge was not cooling. I called and left a message for the technician and the company return my call within 5 minutes. The technician arrived within the hour and he was able to diagnose the issue with the fridge, replace the necessary parts and cleanup the mess all within an hour.He was extremely courteous, helpful and seemed very trustworthy.The price was very reasonable. Great service.

Thank you very much for writing this great review. We are glad to know that you are very happy with our service.

More about Top Tech Appliance Service

Top Tech Appliance Service is a Trusted Name In Home Appliance Repair & Installation serving Toronto and surrounding areas since 2005. We repair most brands & models and offering same day service appointment. Our certified, insured and professionally trained technicians always provide prompt, reliable and reasonable appliance repair and installation service for your Stove, Oven, Refrigerator, Washing Machine, Dryer, Dishwasher, Microwave. We repair and install both gas and electrical system appliances.

Electrical Appliance Repair & Installation
Gas Appliance Repair & Installation
Detail Quotation Before Job Starts
Service Seven Days a Week
Expert Advice

You can email us with your appliance problem and model number. We will best troubleshoot and let you know approximate repair cost.

We offer affordable flat rate. You will always know how much you have to spend to repair your appliance no matter how long it will take us to complete the job. There is No hidden charge or other expenses—what we quote is what you pay. Our technicians always ensure great customer satisfaction.

Top Tech Appliance offers the best dishwasher and over the range microwave installation service in Toronto and GTA. We take extra care in making sure your house remains clean and spotless while the dishwasher/microwave is being installed. Get a fair quote for your dishwasher/microwave installation.