Top Tech Appliance Service

Holly
Holly
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Dishwasher repair

Top rack not working. Found TopTech via homestars. Emailed details of issue on weekend and got email response promptly citing likely causes and price quote. Tech came that Tues, right on time. Repaired problem and charged as quoted. Very professional. So happy to have working dishwasher again. Would definitely use TopTech again.

Thank you very much Holly for your great review. We appreciate your sincere comments. Customers like yourself are a pleasure to do business with. I truly appreciate your support. We always care our clients satisfaction.Thanks again for your busy time to write this review. Looking forward to hear from you in the future.

Chris in Toronto
Chris in Toronto

Same day dryer repair. Knowledgeable, fast, friendly, and reasonably priced.

Samsung dryer wasn't heating. Called and inquired as to rate, and when I could book. Was happy to hear he was in the area and could fit me between existing appointments later that afternoon. Tech showed up, and quickly diagnosed a broken heating coil, showed me the faulty item. Retrieved replacement kit (heating coil, thermostats, and heat shield) from his van and installed. Extended my exhaust hose as the builder installed one was very short. Was here 2 hours after I called, and done the repair within an hour after that. Can't ask for any better.

Thank you very much Chris for your great review. We appreciate your sincere comments. Customers like yourself are a pleasure to do business with. I truly appreciate your support. We always care our clients satisfaction.Thanks again for your busy time to write this review. Looking forward to hear from you in the future.

MDS in Whitby
MDS in Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Front Load Washer repair

Asked for a quote for service, he was the only one who did out of 3, priced the part and labour and held to it. Did a great job, showed up when he said he would. I would use him again in a heartbeat!!

Thank you very much for your great review. We appreciate your sincere comments. Customers like yourself are a pleasure to do business with. I truly appreciate your support. We always care our clients satisfaction.Thanks again for your busy time to write this review. Looking forward to hear from you in the future.

@peterforint
@peterforint

Painless Over The Range Microwave Replacement

I found Toptech through HomeStars. Mr. Pathan was responsive and professional from the very beginning. I had concerns about installing a replacement over the range microwave because the new unit was taller than the original, and it might require extra work with the tile back splash. Mr. Pathan asked for photos, which I sent, and arrived fully prepared to deal with any complications. Furthermore, he showed great attention to detail as he worked. The installation went smoothly and I recommend Toptech without reservation.

Thank you very much Peter for your great review. We appreciate your sincere comments. Customers like yourself are a pleasure to do business with. I truly appreciate your support. We always care our clients satisfaction.Thanks again for your busy time to write this review. Looking forward to hear from you in the future.

Candice
Candice

Dryer Repair

I described my problem and provided the model and make and he instantly knew the issue, was able to get the part needed and not charge me a fee to “diagnose” and then more to fix. He knows his stuff.

Thank you very much Candice for your great review. We appreciate your sincere comments. Customers like yourself are a pleasure to do business with. I truly appreciate your support. We always care our clients satisfaction.Thanks again for your busy time to write this review. Looking forward to hear from you in the future.

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Major relief

We were desperate to get our fridge fixed on Saturday, as all our food was going bad. After a dozen calls no one was available. Posted on home stars and after a while got the call from Mors. He came when promised, got right to the root issue, and fixed it. No parts needed! Very friendly and professional. Would use again.

Thank you very much Jed for your great review. We appreciate your sincere comments. Customers like yourself are a pleasure to do business with. I truly appreciate your support. We always care our clients satisfaction.Thanks again for your busy time to write this review. Looking forward to hear from you in the future.

Clara in Toronto
Clara in Toronto

Stacked washer/dryer installation

Had asked for a stacked washer/dryer installation in my condo unit. Could not ask for a better service! Anybody in GTA should NOT waste his/her time looking for arrangements elsewhere.

Thank you very much Clara for your great review. We appreciate your sincere comments. Customers like yourself are a pleasure to do business with. I truly appreciate your support. We always care our clients satisfaction.Thanks again for your busy time to write this review. Looking forward to hear from you in the future.

maureenAsullivan in Toronto
maureenAsullivan in Toronto

GE Cafe Fridge Repair

Mors looked into possible issues/costs and time for parts to be delivered before he came out the same day. Thankfully it was the relay and not the control board or compressor which would've been big bucks on an already super-expensive appliance.

He was very courteous, knew his stuff and was quick which was what I needed when we didn't have a working fridge!

I'd highly recommend his services.

Maureen

Thank you very much Maureen for your great review. We appreciate your sincere comments. Customers like yourself are a pleasure to do business with. I truly appreciate your support. We always care our clients satisfaction.Thanks again for your busy time to write this review. Looking forward to hear from you in the future.

FINOLA in North York
FINOLA in North York

APPLIANCE REPIRS

moved to my new home the washing machine and dishwasher were not working . I called Top Tech and Mors arrived within a few hours and had both up and running in no time. Great service in a timely manner would highly recommend this company.

Thank you very much Finola for your great review. We appreciate your sincere comments. Customers like yourself are a pleasure to do business with. I truly appreciate your support. We always care our clients satisfaction.Thanks again for your busy time to write this review. Looking forward to hear from you in the future.

Sue S. from Toronto
Sue S. from Toronto

Knowledgeable, professional, honest

One of our appliances would not start. We contacted Top Tech on Sunday afternoon and Mores agreed to come over and have a look. As something urgent came up, we had to postpone his appointment by 3 hours. He courteously agreed to this. When he arrived that evening, he promptly diagnosed and fixed the issue. He charged us only $50 for his visit. We found Mores to be professional, honest and knowledgeable and would recommend his services to all.

Thank you very much Sue for your great review. We appreciate your sincere comments. Customers like yourself are a pleasure to do business with. I truly appreciate your support. We always care our clients satisfaction.Thanks again for your busy time to write this review. Looking forward to hear from you in the future.

More about Top Tech Appliance Service

Top Tech Appliance Service is a Trusted Name In Home Appliance Repair & Installation serving Toronto and surrounding areas since 2005. We repair most brands & models and offering same day service appointment. Our certified, insured and professionally trained technicians always provide prompt, reliable and reasonable appliance repair and installation service for your Stove, Oven, Refrigerator, Washing Machine, Dryer, Dishwasher, Microwave. We repair and install both gas and electrical system appliances.

Electrical Appliance Repair & Installation
Gas Appliance Repair & Installation
Detail Quotation Before Job Starts
Service Seven Days a Week
Expert Advice

You can email us with your appliance problem and model number. We will best troubleshoot and let you know approximate repair cost.

We offer affordable flat rate. You will always know how much you have to spend to repair your appliance no matter how long it will take us to complete the job. There is No hidden charge or other expenses—what we quote is what you pay. Our technicians always ensure great customer satisfaction.

Top Tech Appliance offers the best dishwasher and over the range microwave installation service in Toronto and GTA. We take extra care in making sure your house remains clean and spotless while the dishwasher/microwave is being installed. Get a fair quote for your dishwasher/microwave installation.