Top Tech Appliance Service

Appliance Repair
146 Bellamy Rd. North Toronto ON M1J 2L4
HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Mississauga  >  Top Tech Appliance Service  >  Samsung Dryer Drum not working
N. Quinn in Toronto
N. Quinn in Toronto

Samsung Dryer Drum not working

Top Tech Appliance Service
647-218-2233
146 Bellamy Rd. North
Toronto
M1J 2L4

Its never a good time for your Dryer or Washing Machine to stop working. I sourced Top Tech through HomeStars. Mors responded to my voicemail right away and was able to schedule a service call the next day (a Saturday). Mors is knowledgeable, conducts himself in a very professional manner and was a pleasure to deal with. He was proactive and brought a few different replacement parts based on my description of the issue. My dryer was diagnosed and fixed quickly at a reasonable cost. I would highly recommend Top Tech to any of my friends looking for a referral for an Appliance Service company. Thanks again Mors!

Thank you very much Nancy for your great review. We appreciate your sincere comments. Customers like yourself are a pleasure to do business with. I truly appreciate your support. We always care our client's satisfaction.Thanks again for your busy time to write this review. Looking forward to hear from you in the future.