Top Tech Appliance Service

Appliance Repair
146 Bellamy Rd. North Toronto ON M1J 2L4
HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Mississauga  >  Top Tech Appliance Service  >  Same day dryer repair. Knowledgeable, fast, friendly, and reasonably priced.
Chris in Toronto
Chris in Toronto

Same day dryer repair. Knowledgeable, fast, friendly, and reasonably priced.

Top Tech Appliance Service
647-218-2233
146 Bellamy Rd. North
Toronto
M1J 2L4

Samsung dryer wasn't heating. Called and inquired as to rate, and when I could book. Was happy to hear he was in the area and could fit me between existing appointments later that afternoon. Tech showed up, and quickly diagnosed a broken heating coil, showed me the faulty item. Retrieved replacement kit (heating coil, thermostats, and heat shield) from his van and installed. Extended my exhaust hose as the builder installed one was very short. Was here 2 hours after I called, and done the repair within an hour after that. Can't ask for any better.

Thank you very much Chris for your great review. We appreciate your sincere comments. Customers like yourself are a pleasure to do business with. I truly appreciate your support. We always care our clients satisfaction.Thanks again for your busy time to write this review. Looking forward to hear from you in the future.