HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Mississauga  >  Top Tech Appliance Service

Vlad in Old Toronto
Vlad in Old Toronto

Over The Range Microwave Replacement

Job Well Done!
Quick to respond, arrived as scheduled, and professional, quick Microwave replacement. Friendly and efficient service. Thank you, Mors! I would recommend Top Tech to anyone. Best appliance service.

Lucy in Toronto
Lucy in Toronto

Dishwasher and microwave hood fan installation

Mors was absolutely great. I was stuck to find someone for installation of new appliances. He was prompt, professional, friendly and knowledgeable. He installed the appliances and explained many aspects of what he did and what I needed to know. I would recommend Top Tech to anyone. Best appliance service ever.

Thank you very much Lucy for your great review. We appreciate your sincere comments. Customers like yourself are a pleasure to do business with. I truly appreciate your support. We always care about our clients satisfaction.Thanks again for your busy time to write this review. Looking forward to hear from you in the future.

Tina in Toronto
Tina in Toronto
4 reviews Ajax, ON

Applinaces Installation

I have hired this company to Install multiple appliances. Since I started the conversation with Pathan it was a very smooth interaction. He gave me the estimates the same day. Pathan came for the installation and did a amazing job. We found out we speak the same language which was pretty cool. Pather is very knowledgeable about the installation, he did shared some tips and trick for future maintenance. Overall it was a good experience and I would definitely recommended this company to friends and family.

Thank you very much Tina for your great review. We appreciate your sincere comments. Customers like yourself are a pleasure to do business with. I truly appreciate your support. We always care about our clients satisfaction.Thanks again for your busy time to write this review. Looking forward to hear from you in the future.

Brian F. in Scarborough
Brian F. in Scarborough

Gas dryer repair

Top Tech Appliance Service
647-218-2233
146 Bellamy Rd. North
Toronto
M1J 2L4

The vent attachment to my gas dryer was broken. I called Toptech around noon on July 24th 2018 and Mors said he would come at 4.00 - he arrived at 3.59. Not only did he quickly fix the problem, he was remarkably conscientious about cleaning up the lint which had accumulated behind both the dryer and washer. I will definitely call this company the next time I need an appliance repaired.

Thank you very much Brian for your great review. We appreciate your sincere comments. Customers like yourself are a pleasure to do business with. I truly appreciate your support. We always care about our clients satisfaction.Thanks again for your busy time to write this review. Looking forward to hear from you in the future.

A. Lim in Hamilton
A. Lim in Hamilton

Over the Range Microwave Replacement - Job Well Done

Microwave went up in smoke, I needed to install a replacement ASAP and Mors did it. Very quick to respond, arrived as scheduled, and did a great job overall. Friendly service, and very efficient. Thank you, Mors! No hesitation in recommending to anyone who needs things done well and quickly.

Thank you very much A.Lim for your great review. We appreciate your sincere comments. Customers like yourself are a pleasure to do business with. I truly appreciate your support. We always care about our clients satisfaction.Thanks again for your busy time to write this review. Looking forward to hear from you in the future.

Linda, Whitby in Whitby
Linda, Whitby in Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Service Washing Machine

We called due to a problem with our top load washing machine on a Saturday. It would fill with water & the cycle stopped. I explained this to Mors & he knew exactly what part we required; with a photo to confirm. We have used the services of TopTech Appliances previously & would highly recommend them to any new customers. We received service the same day we call a Saturday. Mors is very professional & knows his field of work. Thanks again, well done!
Linda

Thank you very much Linda for your great review. We appreciate your sincere comments. Customers like yourself are a pleasure to do business with. I truly appreciate your support. We always care about our clients satisfaction.Thanks again for your busy time to write this review. Looking forward to hear from you in the future.

Glenn in Stouffville
Glenn in Stouffville
1 review Oshawa, ON

Appliance Hook-Up

I needed someone to come and hook up my new appliances for my new home in Durham. I found this company online and decided to reach out. He asked me a couple of questions over the phone and he gave me a quote on the spot. He was able to get me an appointment in the same week. He showed up on time on a Saturday and was fully prepared. He had all the tools necessary, proper safety equipment and even some extra parts that I needed. I did not have to go out and purchase anything. The tech was very knowledgeable, thorough and took his time. He double checked everything after hook-up and tested the appliances to ensure everything was working correctly before he left. The price I paid was the same as what he quoted me over the phone. I will use this company for all my homes in the future.

Thank you very much Glennfor your great review. We appreciate your sincere comments. Customers like yourself are a pleasure to do business with. I truly appreciate your support. We always care about our clients satisfaction.Thanks again for your busy time to write this review. Looking forward to hear from you in the future.

Doru Sandor in Whitby
Doru Sandor in Whitby
4 reviews Whitby, ON

Fridge water leak repair

Each time I used my fridge’s water dispenser, water leaked on the floor so I had to turn the water off. I emailed Mors the details of what the issue is and he replied the same day with an approximate quote. He came the next day to see the fridge and realized that he’ll have to order a part to fix it. He ordered a replacement for the broken part (water dispenser tank with tube) and contacted me as soon as he received it. He came the next day replaced the broken tube and neatly cleaned up when completed.

Mors is polite, punctual and very professional. I highly recommend him!

Thank you very much Doru for your great review. We appreciate your sincere comments. Customers like yourself are a pleasure to do business with. I truly appreciate your support. We always care about our clients satisfaction.Thanks again for your busy time to write this review. Looking forward to hear from you in the future.

Chris in Toronto
Chris in Toronto

Gas Oven Repair

The problem was accurately diagnosed via email (faulty ignitor). Work was done on time and $100 cheaper than the other quote I received. Technician (Mors) was courteous and professional. I would hire Toptech again for any appliance repair.

Thank you very much Chris for your great review. We appreciate your sincere comments. Customers like yourself are a pleasure to do business with. I truly appreciate your support. We always care about our clients satisfaction.Thanks again for your busy time to write this review. Looking forward to hear from you in the future.

Dishwasher Repair

The dishwasher turned on but the water wouldn't flow to the dishwasher. It was believe it might either be the Control Board or door latch. Got a quote from Top Tech for both items and it was reasonable. Decided to go with the company based on the reviews. Emailed the company the night of (with the model number and the picture of the dishwasher lights when it's turned on) and got an reply early next day and Mors came to fix the dishwasher the same evening. Everything was neatly done and cleaned up when completed. He was very polite and knowledgeable with what he does. Would recommend.

Thank you very much for your great review. We appreciate your sincere comments. Customers like yourself are a pleasure to do business with. I truly appreciate your support. We always care about our clients satisfaction.Thanks again for your busy time to write this review. Looking forward to hear from you in the future.

More about Top Tech Appliance Service

Top Tech Appliance is a Trusted Name In Home Appliance Repair and Installation serving Toronto and surrounding areas since 2005. We repair most brands & models and offering same day service appointment. Our certified, insured and professionally trained technicians always provide prompt, reliable and reasonable appliance repair and installation for your Stove, Oven, Refrigerator, Washing Machine, Dryer, Dishwasher, Microwave. We repair both gas and electrical system appliances.

We offer affordable flat rate. You will always know how much you have to spend to repair your appliance no matter how long it will take us to complete the job. There is No hidden cost or other expenses—what we quote is what you pay. Our technicians always ensure great customer satisfaction.

Top Tech Appliance offers the best dishwasher and over the range microwave installation service in Toronto and GTA. We take extra care in making sure your house remains clean and spotless while the dishwasher/microwave is being installed. Get a fair quote for your dishwasher/microwave installation.