HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Mississauga  >  Top Tech Appliance Service

Reviews for Top Tech Appliance Service

@peterforint
@peterforint

Painless Over The Range Microwave Replacement

I found Toptech through HomeStars. Mr. Pathan was responsive and professional from the very beginning. I had concerns about installing a replacement over the range microwave because the new unit was taller than the original, and it might require extra work with the tile back splash. Mr. Pathan asked for photos, which I sent, and arrived fully prepared to deal with any complications. Furthermore, he showed great attention to detail as he worked. The installation went smoothly and I recommend Toptech without reservation.

Thank you very much Peter for your great review. We appreciate your sincere comments. Customers like yourself are a pleasure to do business with. I truly appreciate your support. We always care our clients satisfaction.Thanks again for your busy time to write this review. Looking forward to hear from you in the future.

Candice
Candice

Dryer Repair

I described my problem and provided the model and make and he instantly knew the issue, was able to get the part needed and not charge me a fee to “diagnose” and then more to fix. He knows his stuff.

Thank you very much Candice for your great review. We appreciate your sincere comments. Customers like yourself are a pleasure to do business with. I truly appreciate your support. We always care our clients satisfaction.Thanks again for your busy time to write this review. Looking forward to hear from you in the future.

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Major relief

We were desperate to get our fridge fixed on Saturday, as all our food was going bad. After a dozen calls no one was available. Posted on home stars and after a while got the call from Mors. He came when promised, got right to the root issue, and fixed it. No parts needed! Very friendly and professional. Would use again.

Thank you very much Jed for your great review. We appreciate your sincere comments. Customers like yourself are a pleasure to do business with. I truly appreciate your support. We always care our clients satisfaction.Thanks again for your busy time to write this review. Looking forward to hear from you in the future.

Clara in Toronto
Clara in Toronto

Stacked washer/dryer installation

Had asked for a stacked washer/dryer installation in my condo unit. Could not ask for a better service! Anybody in GTA should NOT waste his/her time looking for arrangements elsewhere.

Thank you very much Clara for your great review. We appreciate your sincere comments. Customers like yourself are a pleasure to do business with. I truly appreciate your support. We always care our clients satisfaction.Thanks again for your busy time to write this review. Looking forward to hear from you in the future.

maureenAsullivan in Toronto
maureenAsullivan in Toronto

GE Cafe Fridge Repair

Mors looked into possible issues/costs and time for parts to be delivered before he came out the same day. Thankfully it was the relay and not the control board or compressor which would've been big bucks on an already super-expensive appliance.

He was very courteous, knew his stuff and was quick which was what I needed when we didn't have a working fridge!

I'd highly recommend his services.

Maureen

Thank you very much Maureen for your great review. We appreciate your sincere comments. Customers like yourself are a pleasure to do business with. I truly appreciate your support. We always care our clients satisfaction.Thanks again for your busy time to write this review. Looking forward to hear from you in the future.

FINOLA in North York
FINOLA in North York

APPLIANCE REPIRS

moved to my new home the washing machine and dishwasher were not working . I called Top Tech and Mors arrived within a few hours and had both up and running in no time. Great service in a timely manner would highly recommend this company.

Thank you very much Finola for your great review. We appreciate your sincere comments. Customers like yourself are a pleasure to do business with. I truly appreciate your support. We always care our clients satisfaction.Thanks again for your busy time to write this review. Looking forward to hear from you in the future.

Sue S. from Toronto
Sue S. from Toronto

Knowledgeable, professional, honest

One of our appliances would not start. We contacted Top Tech on Sunday afternoon and Mores agreed to come over and have a look. As something urgent came up, we had to postpone his appointment by 3 hours. He courteously agreed to this. When he arrived that evening, he promptly diagnosed and fixed the issue. He charged us only $50 for his visit. We found Mores to be professional, honest and knowledgeable and would recommend his services to all.

Thank you very much Sue for your great review. We appreciate your sincere comments. Customers like yourself are a pleasure to do business with. I truly appreciate your support. We always care our clients satisfaction.Thanks again for your busy time to write this review. Looking forward to hear from you in the future.

Christine O. P. from Mississauga
Christine O. P. from Mississauga

Washing machine repaired. Excellent service

Our Whirlpool Duet washing machine stopped draining mid-cycle so it wouldn't run any cycle at all, and the water was stuck inside the machine. I called TopTech in the morning (the technician answered the phone--didn't have to leave a message and hope for a call back) and was given a service time later that same day. The technician arrived on time. He knew exactly where to start looking in the machine for the cause of the problem. It was fixed on the spot, and we were lucky that no expensive parts were needed. The fellow was happy to educate us on the causes of such a problem and their solution with these models of front loading washers. He was very pleasant, knowledgeable, and professional. Good to work with. Highly recommended.

Thank you very much Christine for your great review. We appreciate your sincere comments. Customers like yourself are a pleasure to do business with. I truly appreciate your support. We always care our clients satisfaction.Thanks again for your busy time to write this review. Looking forward to hear from you in the future.

Vlad in Old Toronto
Vlad in Old Toronto

Over The Range Microwave Replacement

Job Well Done!
Quick to respond, arrived as scheduled, and professional, quick Microwave replacement. Friendly and efficient service. Thank you, Mors! I would recommend Top Tech to anyone. Best appliance service.

Thank you very much Vlad for your great review. We appreciate your sincere comments. Customers like yourself are a pleasure to do business with. I truly appreciate your support. We always care about our clients satisfaction.Thanks again for your busy time to write this review. Looking forward to hear from you in the future.

Lucy in Toronto
Lucy in Toronto

Dishwasher and microwave hood fan installation

Mors was absolutely great. I was stuck to find someone for installation of new appliances. He was prompt, professional, friendly and knowledgeable. He installed the appliances and explained many aspects of what he did and what I needed to know. I would recommend Top Tech to anyone. Best appliance service ever.

Thank you very much Lucy for your great review. We appreciate your sincere comments. Customers like yourself are a pleasure to do business with. I truly appreciate your support. We always care about our clients satisfaction.Thanks again for your busy time to write this review. Looking forward to hear from you in the future.

More about Top Tech Appliance Service

Top Tech Appliance is a Trusted Name In Home Appliance Repair and Installation serving Toronto and surrounding areas since 2005. We repair most brands & models and offering same day service appointment. Our certified, insured and professionally trained technicians always provide prompt, reliable and reasonable appliance repair and installation service for your Stove, Oven, Refrigerator, Washing Machine, Dryer, Dishwasher, Microwave. We repair both gas and electrical system appliances.

Electric Appliance Repair & Installation
Gas Appliance Repair & Installation
Detail Quotation Before Job Starts
Service Seven Days a Week
Expert Advice

You can email us with your appliance problem and model number. We will best troubleshoot and let you know approximate repair cost.

We offer affordable flat rate. You will always know how much you have to spend to repair your appliance no matter how long it will take us to complete the job. There is No hidden cost or other expenses—what we quote is what you pay. Our technicians always ensure great customer satisfaction.

Top Tech Appliance offers the best dishwasher and over the range microwave installation service in Toronto and GTA. We take extra care in making sure your house remains clean and spotless while the dishwasher/microwave is being installed. Get a fair quote for your dishwasher/microwave installation.