Top Tech Appliance Service

Reviews for Top Tech Appliance Service

Nancy in Toronto
Nancy in Toronto

Completely Satisfied

Great service from Top Tech. We needed to install our first over-the-range microwave so we decided to hire a professional with experience. Top Tech responded right away, came when scheduled, and did great work. They were easy to communicate with, friendly, professional and even charged us much less than others were quoting. Would definitely use them again.

Thank you very much Nancy for your great review. We appreciate your sincere comments. Customers like yourself are a pleasure to do business with. I truly appreciate your support. We always care our client's satisfaction.Thanks again for your busy time to write this review. Looking forward to hear from you in the future.

Chris in Toronto
Chris in Toronto

OTR Microwave Install

Needed to replace an OTR microwave with a different model and Pathan was very responsive with his quotes and flexible scheduling. Pathan was very friendly and professional on the install day. At the end he gave me helpful information on care for the appliance. I am very happy with the install. Would recommend to anyone needing this service!

Thank you very much Chris for your great review. We appreciate your sincere comments. Customers like yourself are a pleasure to do business with. I truly appreciate your support. We always care our client's satisfaction.Thanks again for your busy time to write this review. Looking forward to hear from you in the future.

Appliance Installation

Wonderful experience with Top Tech appliances this weekend. Did a great job installing an above range microwave and dishwasher and took time to explain how to use, prevent damage etc. Would definitely recommend!

Thank you very much for your great review. We appreciate your sincere comments. Customers like yourself are a pleasure to do business with. I truly appreciate your support. We always care our client's satisfaction.Thanks again for your busy time to write this review. Looking forward to hear from you in the future.

N. Quinn in Toronto
N. Quinn in Toronto

Samsung Dryer Drum not working

Its never a good time for your Dryer or Washing Machine to stop working. I sourced Top Tech through HomeStars. Mors responded to my voicemail right away and was able to schedule a service call the next day (a Saturday). Mors is knowledgeable, conducts himself in a very professional manner and was a pleasure to deal with. He was proactive and brought a few different replacement parts based on my description of the issue. My dryer was diagnosed and fixed quickly at a reasonable cost. I would highly recommend Top Tech to any of my friends looking for a referral for an Appliance Service company. Thanks again Mors!

Jonathan in Toronto
Jonathan in Toronto

Bosch Dishwasher Install

Professional, well-priced, good job overall. Mors installed my new Bosch dishwasher in 2 or so hours. No issues with anything maybe except the water copper pipe coming from the water supply is a little bent. This did not affect the operation at all. The company had the best price of all companies I called.

Thank you very much Jonathan for your great review. We appreciate your sincere comments. Customers like yourself are a pleasure to do business with. I truly appreciate your support. We always care our client's satisfaction.Thanks again for your busy time to write this review. Looking forward to hear from you in the future.

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

Wow - execptional work!

We could not have been more pleased with the exceptional work done by Mors when he installed our new over-the-range microwave in Janaury. There were two significant unexpected issues that were encountered: #1 the microwave was more than an inch longer in height than the appliance that was being replaced, meaning that it was having to sit on top of the mirror backsplash, and #2 the existing opening was slighly less than 30 inches in width and too narrow to accommodate the new microwave. Mors took all of this as a challenge and devised some excellent strategies and work-arounds to get the new microwave installed and locked into its new position. This extended the time that he needed to put into the job, but he took all of this in stride.

If not for Mors’ experience and persistence, there is no way that this installation could have been completed properly. We are very glad that we used Homestars to choose Toptech and Mors!

Thank you very much, Mors, for your commitment and for your exceptionally fine work!

Alan & Lynn – Pickering

Thank you very much Alan and Lynn for your great review. We appreciate your sincere comments. Customers like yourself are a pleasure to do business with. I truly appreciate your support. We always care our client's satisfaction.Thanks again for your busy time to write this review. Looking forward to hear from you in the future.

Tim H.
Tim H.

Samsung Dryer Making Loud Noises

Request service through Home Stars and Top Tech was the first to reply with a message, standard quote and costs. Very effective communication and quick to come (next day).

The tech diagnosed the problem very quickly as there was a random plastic piece that dropped into the fan area making the loud noise. No parts, so just the service call/repair charge.

They were efficient, clean and I'm very satisfied with the service, will book again for any future appliance problems!

Thank you very much Tim for your great review. We appreciate your sincere comments. Customers like yourself are a pleasure to do business with. I truly appreciate your support. We always care our client's satisfaction.Thanks again for your busy time to write this review. Looking forward to hear from you in the future.

Nyta
Nyta

Samsung dryer not heating repair

We found out our Samsung dryer not heating up, so we looked online and requested a quote through HomeStars. Top Tech responded quickly with the likely problems and the anticipated costs. They got us a next day appointment and Mr. Mors showed up on time. He diagnosed, took apart, repaired and reassembled our dryer in less than an hour.
The total cost were the same with the quote. We’re very pleased with Mr. Mors and his service and will definitely contact him if we have problems with our appliances in the future.

Thank you very much Nyta for your great review. We appreciate your sincere comments. Customers like yourself are a pleasure to do business with. I truly appreciate your support. We always care our client's satisfaction.Thanks again for your busy time to write this review. Looking forward to hear from you in the future.

Alex
Alex
4 reviews Milton, ON

Dishwasher Installation

Spoke to Mors on a Friday for an urgent dishwasher installation and he was able to come out the next day. The installation became urgent after another company cancelled on me twice so I really appreciated his timeliness and that he showed up as promised. He was very clear on the phone about what the charges would be and also any potential charges that could come up depending on the nature of the installation. I appreciated his clarity on the cost and he arrived the next day as promised.

Installation went smooth and he was a good guy to chat with. It's nice to find someone so reliable, thanks Mors!

Thank you very much Alex for your great review. We appreciate your sincere comments. Customers like yourself are a pleasure to do business with. I truly appreciate your support. We always care our client's satisfaction.Thanks again for your busy time to write this review. Looking forward to hear from you in the future.

Aleks - Etobicoke
Aleks - Etobicoke

Replacement of motor in dryer

Mors from TopTech Appliance Service called me after I opened service request. Even that I put my phone number, we communicated through messages (my preferred way), another plus since I don't like to be called. Service fee was clearly stated and due to my slightly wrong explanation of problem, Mors had to visit me twice, without charging me for extra effort since he had to disassemble and assemble dryer twice. Work was done flawlessly. I would highly recommend his services.

Thank you very much Aleks for your great review. We appreciate your sincere comments. Customers like yourself are a pleasure to do business with. I truly appreciate your support. We always care our client's satisfaction.Thanks again for your busy time to write this review. Looking forward to hear from you in the future.

More about Top Tech Appliance Service

Top Tech Appliance Service is a Trusted Name In Home Appliance Repair & Installation serving Toronto and surrounding areas since 2005. We repair most brands & models and offering same day service appointment. Our certified, insured and professionally trained technicians always provide prompt, reliable and reasonable appliance repair and installation service for your Stove, Oven, Refrigerator, Washing Machine, Dryer, Dishwasher, Microwave. We repair and install both gas and electrical system appliances.

Electrical Appliance Repair & Installation
Gas Appliance Repair & Installation
Detail Quotation Before Job Starts
Service Seven Days a Week
Expert Advice

You can email us with your appliance problem and model number. We will best troubleshoot and let you know approximate repair cost.

We offer affordable flat rate. You will always know how much you have to spend to repair your appliance no matter how long it will take us to complete the job. There is No hidden charge or other expenses—what we quote is what you pay. Our technicians always ensure great customer satisfaction.

Top Tech Appliance offers the best dishwasher and over the range microwave installation service in Toronto and GTA. We take extra care in making sure your house remains clean and spotless while the dishwasher/microwave is being installed. Get a fair quote for your dishwasher/microwave installation.