Prestige Custom Millwork

Cabinetry & Millwork
Calgary AB T2C 1V3

Kitchen Renovation

I wish I could give Prestige Custom Millwork 100 stars. YES. They were THAT good. From the first moment I walked into their office I got the impression our renovation was in great hands. Camilla was an absolute dream to work with. I had A LOT of ideas and changes during our planning meetings and she not only accommodated them but she had so many great ideas of her own to add. And they made us the most amazing custom hood fan cover. It's THE little black dress of the kitchen world!
And don't even get me started about the installation process. The two fellows who installed everything were incredible. I wish I had their names so I could give them a shoutout too. Not only did they do an amazing job but they were very professional and conscientious during the entire installation. Which, but the way, only took ONE day.
Everyone who came onsite to our reno was personable and knowledgeable and no question was too big or too small.
Our kitchen is absolutely GORGEOUS and functional. People actually gasp when they see it. We can't thank all of the staff at Prestige enough for making our new kitchen SO amazing. It's made our life so much easier and so much more beautiful. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Thank you for your kind words and amazing review. Your project was great and we are so glad to hear you love it.

Sincerely the team at Prestige Custom Millwork.