Prestige Custom Millwork

Calgary AB T2C 1V3
HomeStars  >  Cabinetry & Millwork in Calgary  >  Prestige Custom Millwork

Reviews for Prestige Custom Millwork

Kitchen Renovation

I wish I could give Prestige Custom Millwork 100 stars. YES. They were THAT good. From the first moment I walked into their office I got the impression our renovation was in great hands. Camilla was an absolute dream to work with. I had A LOT of ideas and changes during our planning meetings and she not only accommodated them but she had so many great ideas of her own to add. And they made us the most amazing custom hood fan cover. It's THE little black dress of the kitchen world!
And don't even get me started about the installation process. The two fellows who installed everything were incredible. I wish I had their names so I could give them a shoutout too. Not only did they do an amazing job but they were very professional and conscientious during the entire installation. Which, but the way, only took ONE day.
Everyone who came onsite to our reno was personable and knowledgeable and no question was too big or too small.
Our kitchen is absolutely GORGEOUS and functional. People actually gasp when they see it. We can't thank all of the staff at Prestige enough for making our new kitchen SO amazing. It's made our life so much easier and so much more beautiful. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Thank you for your kind words and amazing review. Your project was great and we are so glad to hear you love it.

Sincerely the team at Prestige Custom Millwork.

Customer Service and Quality

As a General Contractor, it is hard to find subcontractors to work with who value customer service and quality as much as we do - with Prestige, we never have to worry. We have worked on so many projects with them it is hard to know which has been our favourite. Right from the beginning of the project all the way through to the end, our clients rave about the service they receive from Prestige and can't say enough good things about the quality of their work. We greatly value our trade partnership with Prestige and recommend them for any custom cabinetry needs you may have.

Thank you for the review, it is always great to see this with all the hard work we all put into each project. I will share it the whole team here. Sincerely.

Builtins and Millwork

My wife and I are pleased to recommend Prestige Custom Millwork without reservation. They are an excellent company to work with. They listened to our wishes, drew up initial plans, and then provided us with computer images from all angles. They were eager to discuss our many modifications to the plans and worked back and forth with us until we settled on just what we wanted. The cabinets they built for us are beautiful and fill the empty spaces very appropriately. They worked around our schedules to find a suitable installation date. The quoted price is exactly what we paid.

Thank you for your kind review! It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to completing a few more new projects for you next year!

Wayne Gambell from Calgary
Wayne Gambell from Calgary

milllwork, Closets and doors

my wife and I engaged Prestige for our new custom home in Elbow Park, this boutique millwork company has positioned themselves as a build design business with the entire production facility located in the city boarders. We received a professional approach, because of this we expanded our scope of work to include solid interior doors, closets and bars; we enjoyed the one stop shop mentality and there cost effective approach. The after install service program was also effective and efficient. We would highly recommend Prestige to anyone with an eye for detail and a commitment to excellence.

More about Prestige Custom Millwork

We are a boutique fully automated custom millwork shop that has a state of the art 25, 000 sq. ft production facility located here in Calgary. With our CNC screen to machine software it allows us to offer cabinetry and millwork packages that are custom to the space.