Crowe Mechanical

Jacqueline from Whitby
Jacqueline from Whitby
10 reviews Whitby, ON

New Furnace, Air Conditioner and Humidifier

Our air conditioner lines had frozen over during the heat wave of last summer. We had used homestars to get a few quotes. Dave was the only one to offer a short term and long term solution all at a fair price. The quality of work was great, the team was easy to work with and they left my home neat and tidy.

Alejandro in Toronto
Alejandro in Toronto

BBQ natural gas line installation

I was recommended to Crowe Mechanical by a good friend of mine, who actually has never met him. They are professional, clean, reliable and they go above and beyond. I would totally recommend Crowe Mechanical. I will use them in the future.

KMK
KMK
3 reviews Whitby, ON

Great Company and Workmanship

We have used Crowe Mechanical for 2 years and couldn't be happier. Dave and crew are professional, and have great workmanship. We have gotten our furnace serviced each year before the winter season, and a new air conditioner from Crowe Mechanical. I would recommend them to anyone in the Durham region!

in Whitby
in Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Supply and install ductwork and 3 high efficiency furnaces and ac units.

Wow. David Crowe and his crew are stellar! Great work and easily the most affordable, especially if you're getting ductwork installed. Our triplex was electric baseboard heat and Dave converted it to forced air and we couldn't be happier. We got several quotes and Crowe came in at the best price so we decided to move forward with him and we are happy that we did. They were professional, courtious, clean and "turbo" fast! We have already recommended his services to others and have already used him again when we needed a new water heater. Keep up the great work!

Karl from Whitby
Karl from Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

NEW FURNACE

The owner of the company came him self, looked around took measurements for about 30 Min. and gave me a quote. Not only was he the least expensive, he did exactly what he said he was going to do. He showed up on the day he said he was and at the time he said he was. He is a pretty honest straight up person, he is there to work and get the job done. I know a bit about construction and looking at his work I can tell you he did a good job. everything was straight, level, neat and tidy. A very professional job for a great price, have a number of his biz cards that I hand out to anyone that may need furnace or AC done. I really could not be more happy with the job.