Gardens by Bonnie

Garden Maintenance
39 Aldergrove Ave Toronto ON M4C
HomeStars  >  Garden Maintenance in Toronto  >  Gardens by Bonnie
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Gardens by Bonnie

Bonnie and her assistant were amazing! Worked hard all day to remove debris, trim plants and transplant some. Also reset some stones in front of house to make a very appealing area. She was very knowledgeable about the plants re what should be trimmed/moved when. She also came back to plant some flowers, so i'll have colour next fall in the garden. Bonnie was very accommodating and did exactly what I asked her to. I am very happy with the look of my gardens and with her work! Would not hesitate to use her again! Looking forward to Spring!

Many, many thanks for taking the time to write such a great review!
It was a pleasure working in your garden, and I'm looking forward to coming back in the spring!

I called Bonnie because I wanted to support a local business in my neighborhood and I was not disappointed. I requested help with cleaning up my backyard. Bonnie came over the next day to assess the problem areas. I appreciated her expertise and ease of communication. Within a week, her crew - Ernst and Brenda - came and completed the work while I was away. When I returned I didn't even recognize my own backyard! Ernst and Brenda went beyond what I had requested and completely weeded, mowed, trimmed, manicured and [insert more grooming adjectives] the space, and even did a bit of landscaping to transform it from a mess to the best I have ever seen it. They left all of the yard waste neatly piled in brown compost bags, ready for trash day.

I am happy that I hired Bonnie and her team. It was clear throughout the entire process and seeing the finished product that Bonnie, Brenda and Ernst take pride in their work and genuinely care in providing their customers with the best results possible.

Thank you Bonnie, Brenda and Ernst. I appreciate all of your help and your positive, no-pressure attitude.

I will definitely be calling you in the Spring!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review! We loved working with you, and are so glad you're pleased with the results of our work. We look forward to working with you again in the spring!

Cathal in Toronto

My garden was a mess. Not a normal mess. Like, an Apocalypse Now-type mess. She tamed it all, including what amounted to construction work.
Bonnie and her team were unbelievable. Incredibly upbeat, beyond great work and reasonably priced. I could not possibly recommend her more highly.

Thank you Cathal! Customers like you are a delight to work with and make the job a pleasure to do. You trusted me to do a good job and made it easy for me to carry out the work. Your easy going manner and appreciation of the results made everything worth the effort! I hope to be of further service soon!

KK1957 in Toronto

The front yard was overgrown with weeds and was a total eyesore. In one short afternoon, Bonnie and her team whipped it into shape. It now looks spectacular and I could not be happier. I am definitely going to ask Bonnie to do more work in our gardens.

You are so kind! Thank you for taking the time to write this glowing review! We are definitely looking forward to seeing you and your garden again soon! It was a pleasure!

Bonnie and her team were legendary! Hard workers, did work outside of spec, made great decisions for our garden. They were kind and very pleasent to be around. I'm thrilled To have our garden back!

Thank you for allowing us to be of service, and very happy to know you are pleased with the results! Enjoy your summer sanctuary!

Bonnie and Ernest did a fantastic job! The garden in the backyard was a bit of mess when we took over from the previous owner. The team was really through in pruning and getting rid of all the weeds. Bonnie also planted new hydrangeas and landscaped our front garden. Now the garden is so different and beautiful, we can actually enjoy it! Highly recommended them to anyone! (all neighbors are praising about our new garden)

Thank you so much for this terrific review, much appreciated! It was a pleasure doing the work, and being able to show the potential for the backyard space. I owe you an estimate and will follow up with you again this week. We are looking forward to it!

Elizabeh in

Bonnie was great to work with. As soon as she saw the garden, she came up with a few alternatives that sounded great. She described what she had in mind, and once we decided she did it, on time and within budget. She was pleasant and upbeat and her enthusiasm for her work shone through. We have already re-hired her for the front garden and would happily recommend her to others.

Elizabeth - it's great clients like you that make my job a pleasure! You were a dream to work with and that makes all the difference. See you soon for part deux!

I knew I made the right choice hiring Bonnie to landscape the side of my house. She combines an artistic sensibility with the practical. Bonnie has extensive knowledge of plants and knows how to effectively use them to create a color theme that is appropriate and pleasing. I also appreciated that she provides a photo visualization before the start of the project. Finally, I found that at the end of each day materials and tools were stored out of sight and garbage was taken away. I'd definitely use her for other projects.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review! Much appreciated!
Let me know if there's anything else I can help you with, you were a pleasure to work with!

Susan in Toronto

Bonnie and her team not only responded quickly to our request for a garden spring clean, but we well priced and left our garden looking fabulous! What a delight to work with a contractor who is keen, helpful and friendly. Thank you Bonnie & Team!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review Susan! It was our pleasure to be of service!

Elise Middlestadt from North York

Bonnie is a delight! Called to arrange for a spring clean up and Ernst was there the next day. He did a fantastic job and I couldn't be happier! I would recommend highly! Thanks Bonnie and Ernst!!

Thank you for such a glowing review Elise! It was a pleasure to provide the service for such a lovely property, and appreciative client!

More about Gardens by Bonnie

Toronto Garden Design & Landscaping Specialists. We provide professional Landscaping & Gardening Services to give you a beautiful garden to be enjoyed immediately! Call Bonnie at 647-854-5595, or visit our website, www. gardensbybonnie. com for more information. She loves gardens - you'll love what she can do!