Gardens by Bonnie

Garden Maintenance
39 Aldergrove Ave Toronto ON M4C
HomeStars  >  Garden Maintenance in Toronto  >  Gardens by Bonnie
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Gardens by Bonnie

Bonnie and her team were legendary! Hard workers, did work outside of spec, made great decisions for our garden. They were kind and very pleasent to be around. I'm thrilled To have our garden back!

Job Price

Thank you for allowing us to be of service, and very happy to know you are pleased with the results! Enjoy your summer sanctuary!

Bonnie and Ernest did a fantastic job! The garden in the backyard was a bit of mess when we took over from the previous owner. The team was really through in pruning and getting rid of all the weeds. Bonnie also planted new hydrangeas and landscaped our front garden. Now the garden is so different and beautiful, we can actually enjoy it! Highly recommended them to anyone! (all neighbors are praising about our new garden)

Job Price

Thank you so much for this terrific review, much appreciated! It was a pleasure doing the work, and being able to show the potential for the backyard space. I owe you an estimate and will follow up with you again this week. We are looking forward to it!

Elizabeh in

Bonnie was great to work with. As soon as she saw the garden, she came up with a few alternatives that sounded great. She described what she had in mind, and once we decided she did it, on time and within budget. She was pleasant and upbeat and her enthusiasm for her work shone through. We have already re-hired her for the front garden and would happily recommend her to others.

Job Price

Elizabeth - it's great clients like you that make my job a pleasure! You were a dream to work with and that makes all the difference. See you soon for part deux!

I knew I made the right choice hiring Bonnie to landscape the side of my house. She combines an artistic sensibility with the practical. Bonnie has extensive knowledge of plants and knows how to effectively use them to create a color theme that is appropriate and pleasing. I also appreciated that she provides a photo visualization before the start of the project. Finally, I found that at the end of each day materials and tools were stored out of sight and garbage was taken away. I'd definitely use her for other projects.

Job Price

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review! Much appreciated!
Let me know if there's anything else I can help you with, you were a pleasure to work with!

Susan in Toronto

Bonnie and her team not only responded quickly to our request for a garden spring clean, but we well priced and left our garden looking fabulous! What a delight to work with a contractor who is keen, helpful and friendly. Thank you Bonnie & Team!

Job Price

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review Susan! It was our pleasure to be of service!

Elise Middlestadt from North York

Bonnie is a delight! Called to arrange for a spring clean up and Ernst was there the next day. He did a fantastic job and I couldn't be happier! I would recommend highly! Thanks Bonnie and Ernst!!

Job Price

Thank you for such a glowing review Elise! It was a pleasure to provide the service for such a lovely property, and appreciative client!

Our rock garden was overrun with weeds and was completely out of control. Bonnie and team came in and completely rebuilt the rock garden and made it beautiful again. Very nice job. Under budget and on time.

Job Price

Many thanks for a great review! It was our pleasure to help you with your lovely garden!
Your time to write this is greatly appreciated. Bonnie

Alena in Toronto

We had a small project to clean up and replant our front and backyard to prepare the house for the market. Bonnie and her team have done a stunning job, they gave the house a real curb appeal. Bonnie has an eye for great design, yet is extremely practical. Would recommend her services to anyone in a heart beat . thank you!

Job Price

Many, many thanks Alena for taking the time to write such a great review! Both Brenda and I really enjoyed working with you on your garden project. I greatly appreciate the trust you put in me with the design and installation, you made my job so much easier!

David Morgan from Toronto

I hired Gardens By Bonnie to weed and clear out my garden, which had been overrun by weeds and overgrown plants. They arrived promptly and in a few hours they transformed my yard into a picturesque landscape. I'm very pleased with the work that was done and I will definitely be hiring them again for additional work in the Spring and Summer! I highly recommend them, they're true professionals!

Job Price

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this great review David! We look forward to being of service again, you are a pleasure to work with!

Jason from Toronto

Bonnie's crew were incredible! That's all I can say! I didn't recognize my garden when they were done as it looked so good! Looking forward to working with Bonnie and her team for many years to come!!!!

Job Price

Thank you so much Jason, so kind of you to take the time to write a review! I know Brenda & Ernst were very eager to get your garden looking "wow" and I'm glad you like the results of their efforts. We really appreciate your business and look forward to being of service again. Excellent customers recognize good service!

More about Gardens by Bonnie

Toronto Garden Design & Landscaping Specialists. We provide professional Landscaping & Gardening Services to give you a beautiful garden to be enjoyed immediately! Call Bonnie at 647-854-5595, or visit our website, www. gardensbybonnie. com for more information. She loves gardens - you'll love what she can do!