First Pro Exterior Property Services Inc

Landscape Contractors & Designers
North York ON M2L1B8
HomeStars  >  Landscape Contractors & Designers in North York  >  First Pro Exterior Property Services Inc

Reviews for First Pro Exterior Property Services Inc

re and re sod and brush

Quoted on removal of extensive and very bad weeds, grass and bushes, work was done on time and quote. Staff and workers were courteous, professional and neat. Good Job !!

AT in North York
AT in North York

Professional Service with excellent results

We had a large tree come down resulting in an empty yard in need of landscaping. Guideon listened carefully to our vision for the space and then made excellent suggestions for the exact layout and tree and bush types. The service was completely exactly at the quoted price and the result exceeded our expectations. We then asked for one additional emerald cedar which Guideon obtained and planted at no extra cost. Additionally, weeks after the work was done our sprinkler system was turned on and some damage was noted that had been inadvertently caused during the landscaping. I informed Guideon and he promptly paid the bill for all the repairs. We strongly recommend Guideon and First Pro for any services, big or small, you require for your landscaping needs.

R.Gladstone in Toronto
R.Gladstone in Toronto

Snow Removal

I used and am using First Pro for snow removal. Although, it was a quiet season, I still received a great deal and top-notch service - as if I was a luxury customer. Guideon was extremely professional in his approach and there were and have been absolutely no complaints from me or my wife. I would recommend them to anyone, for any type of property service. Extremely pleased.

Kelly Lecker from Toronto
Kelly Lecker from Toronto

Sod Installation

My experience with First Pro gardening was nothing but positive. I called them to install new sod, and received a prompt quote, where I was given a concise description of what needed to happen and how much it would be. The installation of the sod itself was great and the worker took care in the work when it came to watering the grass. Great job.

Caroline K. from Toronto
Caroline K. from Toronto
0 reviews Worcester, MA

Eavestrough Cleaning

As weekly grass cutters they come on time and do a spectacular job every time. I recently called them to clean my eavestrough, which they did thoroughly at a reasonable price. The worker who came took pride in his work, which is very rare these days. 2 thumbs up!!!

Dan Gold from Vaughan
Dan Gold from Vaughan

Tree Pruning

I just hired this company to take care of my neglected trees, they did a great job and left the yard cleaner than it was before they came. Their price was very reasonable.

Stephen Katz from Toronto
Stephen Katz from Toronto

Tree branch pruning

The guys were fast and honest. While the arborist was working in the tree my wife decided to cut off another limb and they did not charge for the extra work. Will for sure use them again.

D Soer from Toronto
D Soer from Toronto

Tree Removal

First Pro Gardening was excellent. I called them to get a couple of my dead trees removed, spoke to Guideon and one of his staff came to promptly give me an estimate which was very reasonable. The workers who came to remove the trees, explained to me exactly what they would do so I would not be surprised, and they did it in a very professional manner. There was a shed near the trees so they took extra measures to ensure that the trees would not damage the shed and the staff seemed very experienced when doing the work. Would recommend to all my friends and family.