Three Codes

613 842 4929
1241 Newmarket Street
Ottawa
K1B 5N7

I have no reservations about giving Max my highest recommendation. On two separate occasions he was personable, punctual, efficient, and his price was fair. There is no doubt about whom I'd call next time.

Annie from Carp
Annie from Carp
1 review Rd, ON

Fixture installstion - kitchen and bathroom

Three Codes provides great customer service and they offer reasonable prices. Their staff is knowledgeable, enthusiastic, provides recommendations, no pressure, the work is well done and they show up on time. Call them, you will not be disappointed.

Ian from Gloucester
Ian from Gloucester
1 review Orl, ON

Home Automation

I was looking for a good wireless speaker system for my house. I contacted Three Codes and they sent over a consultant to he designed the perfect plan using the Sonos system. I love the way they look, they sound great and Three Codes installed it quickly and everything was very well done.

More about Three Codes

Founded and operated by electricians, Three Codes consistently delivers on our promise to provide the best residential electrical services in the Ottawa area. With over 14 years as licensed electrical contractors, we believe success results from pairing traditional service values with cutting edge technology solutions. Our architectural design certified experts ...