Alan's Tree Care And Landscaping Services

Tree Service
Toronto ON M4J5A3
HomeStars  >  Tree Service in Elmira  >  Alan's Tree Care And Landscaping Services

Reviews for Alan's Tree Care And Landscaping Services

Larry  from Richmond Hill
Larry from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Tree trimmig

Job done OK but left large branches in my neighbor's yard without telling but they did come to collect them timeously. Since then however we have need some help with these trees as they have grown wildly and overshadowed my entire garden but we cannot get them to come back. So far 4 broken arrangements without so much as a phone call.
Very unprofessional. Good service is not just about the work but how you conduct yourself Alan!
That's it for me. I will use another arborist in future

Kent Charlton from Arthur
Kent Charlton from Arthur

Tree trimming

Alan and five co-workers/employees did an amazing job trimming and cleaning up a HUGE Manitoba Maple tree that was severely damaged in the 2013 ice storm. (We're talking branches that were trees in themselves!) His estimate was prompt and reasonable. The crew arrived on time and were efficient and courteous. There was no hesitation when I asked that some of the wood be cut and stacked for use in a wood burning stove. I highly recommend this company and plan to use them in the future. Five stars!