Cinema Systems Corp.

Home Theater
Toronto ON M4E1G3
HomeStars  >  Home Theater in CONESTOGO  >  Cinema Systems Corp.

Reviews for Cinema Systems Corp.

nkhan from Markham
nkhan from Markham

Home Automation

Morgan installed the home theatre system for our custom home, which included a number of independent zones, TVs, and sound. There were some bugs we were trying to work out for the last couple of years and Morgan has been unable to resolve them. In particular, if we don't use our system for a while (which happens because we travel frequently), when we return home there are all kinds of problems.

The most recent one is that we can get picture, but no sound in our theatre. This problem kept coming up previously and Morgan would come by and fix it, but it kept coming up. I asked him to solve the root cause of the issue and he said that he should be able to fix it remotely if it ever came up again.

Now we are at home and he is not responding to my emails or calls. He is claiming this is a different problem and wants $400 up front just to come to our house. In fairness, I was delayed in giving him payment for his last service call (because we were travelling) and he is using this as an excuse to refuse service unless we pony up the money up front. The entire project was worth over $40k and that was all paid on time. Now he wants to charge us $400 every time he comes to our house to fix issues that he never completely resolved to begin with.

If you are considering using Morgan's services, I would warn you against it. I will be contacting other authorized resellers for Control4 to see if they can fix his mess.

Peter Karpow
Peter Karpow

Installing a home theater system

Cinema Systems Corp.
416-816-1451
Toronto
M4E1G3

I recently purchased all the components to set up a new home theater system. I am not a 'tech savvy' individual. So I decided to find someone to install my home theater system.

I found Cinema Systems Corp. on the internet.

I spoke to the owner Morgan and explained my desired installation to him. He promptly arranged for the installation.

Morgan came to my house along with two installers,Nick and Kyle.

They were all courteous,professional and most importantly knowledgeable.

After the installation was complete and they left I experienced an issue with what I thought was an issue between the Samsung Smart TV and Logitech remote.

I contacted Morgan and explained my problem to him. He arranged to have one of the installers ,Nick, to come by my home the next morning to resolve the issue.

As a result of Nick's perseverance the problem was resolved. The issue was not what I thought it was.

I would never have been able to solve this issue on my own even if I was using the customer support of the home theater component manufacturers.

I don't write reviews as a rule.

In this instance I wanted to let other people know about this stellar company.

Kudos to them for their professionalism and their exemplary customer service.

I would not hesitate to recommend this company to my friends,family and here to the general public.