TotalFence Inc

Reviews for TotalFence Inc

Neal in Thornhill
Neal in Thornhill

Great fence installation

Old wooden fence had rotted. Called David to see what could be done. Built a log fence to replace the older one. Job took 2 days and it looks great!

Mark in North York
Mark in North York

Black 50 ft Chain Link Fence

My wooden fence went down in a windstorm for the third time and I called a number of fence installers from homestars website but not one of them called me back so I did a little research on the web and called a few more. The only one to call back was Tony from Total Fence Inc. and he quoted a price right over the phone. We were in contact with each other and the only day I had free was Tuesday afternoon. Tony sent his two man crew and they were on time and had my 50 ft fence installed in a couple of hours. His crew was very good and cleaned up after they were done. I just want to thank Tony and his crew. There are only a few installers that continue there fence installation throughout the winter and you can depend on Total Fence to get the job done.

Alison Steinman from Toronto
Alison Steinman from Toronto

New Fence and Gates

We had Tony and his team do our cedar fence and two new gates. Their workmanship was poor, we had to ask them a number of times to come back and make the repairs. Ultimately, boards are still falling off and the latches on both gates do not work. Colin, one of the workers was incredibly rude to me. Rather than call back again, we will just try to fix it ourselves. I'm very unhappy, and I usually never complain but I felt I had to write this review so others knew.

More about TotalFence Inc

Total Fence Inc. best serves its clients in the GTA and Toronto locations with a full range of residential and commercial fencing services, covering a broad scope of both modern and conventional fence options, including acoustic sound fences, chain-link fences, ornamental iron fences, sound barrier fences, and wooden and Japanese ...