Demcor Contracting Ltd

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
158 walden park se Calgary AB T0L
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Calgary  >  Demcor Contracting Ltd

Reviews for Demcor Contracting Ltd

jb3001
jb3001

Interior painting

From the first meet at the time of the quote to the finished product Nick was extremely professional. Nick painted the whole interior of our home in less than 3 days. He and his crew were very efficient and detail oriented in completing each room. Once everything was complete they re-checked every wall and completed all touch ups required.

I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a painter.

mwebb
mwebb

Outside painting of the house

They worked hard to get the job done in good time. The end result was great.

Hosam G.
Hosam G.

deck painting

They did a great job, helped on selecting the matching colour, did the job on time within our budget. High quality work in very short time. Thank you for the great work.

Sandra
Sandra

Painted deck

Nick was very professional and responsive. He showed up as promised and did a great job. He did exactly what I requested and also put things back on my deck. My deck was in bad conditions and now looks like I want to spend time on it.

Anne
Anne

Interior paint job in a 2 story house

Painting over several different colours of light to dark paint with a lighter colour. One room required significant prep work due to having to remove a wallpaper border.

lindsays
lindsays

Fascia Painting

Nik and his team were awesome . They were very flexible with schedule and did an excellent job on our house. We will be asking Nick and his team to do more painting of our property.

kgashi25 .
kgashi25 .

127 Sierra Nevada Way .SW

Im very pleased with their work. They were very punctual and professional. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for painting.

Hawktree Circle NW

I was very impressed with the painting job on my house and my decks. I would highly recommend Demcor to my friends and family.

Durham Avenue SW

The work was completed on schedule. Nick is very great to deal with and very responsive. Demcor did a perfect job of the painting and the trim. I would highly recommend their services to anyone.

More about Demcor Contracting Ltd

Professional Painters Demcor Contracting is a Calgary painting company specializing in residential painting services, and this focus makes us a great source for skilled and reliable house painters. We are trained and committed to providing excellent service and workmanship for both Interior and Exterior projects, and we are building a ...