Restoration 1 Mississauga

Fire & Water Damage Restoration
1104 Fewster drive Mississauga ON L4W2V7

Reviews for Restoration 1 Mississauga

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Water leaking from ceiling above kids bathroom

I noticed that water was leaking from the ceiling below my kids bathroom. I was referred to Dug of Restoration 1 Mississauga and heard great things about them. Dug arrived later in the afternoon, assessed the issue, provided a quote, and had the ceiling and water damaged repaired very quickly and for a very reasonable price. Great service and experience.

Thank you very much it was our pleasure to assist you.

Julie in Toronto
Julie in Toronto

Restoration 1 Saved the Day!

We were away on holiday when our plumbing flooded our upstairs bathroom, our hall, and our basement. Our dog sitter called my brother and my brother found Dug and Restoration 1. Within hours they had begun the process of cleaning, sanitizing, and drying our home and by the time we returned it was habitable. The service did not end there. Restoration 1 advocated for us with our insurance company and made sure that they understood what kind of repairs we were going to need and then connected us with a repair team that was reliable, reasonable, and professional. Thank you, to Dug, Vito, and the whole team! j

Thank you for your kind words. It was our pleasure to assist you in your time of need. Dug

Tony from Burlington in Burlington
Tony from Burlington in Burlington

Water leak from shower cartridge

My wife and I noticed the laminate flooring in our basement was wet in the area surrounding our bathroom. We called in a plumber, who, with help of Dug and his staff traced the problem back to our shower cartridge that was leaking behind the wall. Restoration1 had everything under control and began the cleanup almost immediatley! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

No thank you Tony! We were happy we were able to find the source and put everything back in order.

Areej & Javier in Mississauga
Areej & Javier in Mississauga

Cleanup of Sewer Backup

They were the best cost effective and quickest turnaround. The crew were great, came in with friendly smiles and completed the work quickly. My job was a small one, but highly needed due to sanitary reason. Highly recommend them.

Areej & Javier we were happy to help.

Mathieu from Mississauga
Mathieu from Mississauga

Water Damage Clean up and shower reconstruction

This was the first time we experienced serious damage at our home when our shower developed a leak and drained into the kitchen ceiling. As other people have written Dug came shortly after making the phone call and managed to have a crew start to work on removing the damaged materials and dry out the kitchen within 30 minutes. They went above and beyond cleaning up and worked till late, as well as following up several times during the next days. They work directly with the insurance making the paperwork a lot easier. We were pleased enough that we hired them to re-construct our shower, which needed to be rebuild from scratch. Michael our Restoration 1 project manager went out of his way to make sure we were happy with the results and explained our options very well. A final pleasant experience was that the invoice was as estimated and there were no hidden surprises. Thanks very much!

Thank you for the review. Glad we could help.

Jane in Toronto
Jane in Toronto

Water damage restoration and rebuild in Mississauga

I highly recommend Dug and the entire crew at Restoration 1 Mississauga. Came home one night to find a flooded kitchen and basement, and Restoration 1 showed up immediately to clean up and dry out everything. Their explanation of the process was extremely clear and helpful for someone who had never had any issues with their house before! Chose Dug and his crew over the company that the insurance company sent, and I can honestly say I have no regrets, if anything I have been patting myself on the back ever since for having made one of the best decisions in my life.

Dug went above and beyond to help sort out our insurance claim, we would not have been able to successfully complete the rebuild to our expectations had it not been for Dug's unexpected-but-highly-appreciated efforts, and that was the icing on the cake in terms of the superior level of customer service we received throughout the entire process. We even added some extra work to the kitchen rebuild (tearing down a load-bearing wall, re-designing the layout, upgrading all the floors, etc) and we are over the moon in love with our new kitchen. From the first minute they stepped through the door, until the rebuild was complete, Dug and his crew were exceptionally respectful, caring, clean, professional and considerate of all aspects of our busy household (including a toddler...). The quality of their work, and extra special attention to detail was truly appreciated!

The flood was an awful situation and very tough on our family, as anyone who has had to deal with something similar would understand, and Dug and his team did everything they could to help make our lives bearable during the rebuild, and at the end of the day, we now have an upgraded dream kitchen and we owe all of that to this crew. We are forever grateful!

Thank you for the review Jane!

Jill Nouser from Toronto
Jill Nouser from Toronto

Water damage

Service recommended by Mr Rooter. Michael and his crew came within one hour of being called.

Courteous, respectful and set off right away in doing the preliminary work of drying out the water-logged areas. Michael explained what steps were involved and when to expect the restoration work to begin.

All too often we are quick to complain about services we receive but not as diligent in commendations. Restoration1 is to be commended wholeheartedly for their quick action and professional work.

Happy to help Jill!

Erwin from Toronto
Erwin from Toronto
1 review Scarborough, ON

Office

I had a broken water heater that flooded my office. I called Dug from restoration 1 and he was at my office within 30 mins. He immediately started working and was able to remedy the problem within mins. Because of his quick action and expertise knowledge he was able to have my business up and running the next day.

Glad we were able to minimise the time your business was impacted

Susan Einerssen from Halton Hills
Susan Einerssen from Halton Hills
1 review Georgetown, ON

sewer backup

I came home to find my basement flooded and called Restoration 1. Dug and Jordon arrived within an hour and Assured me everything would be ok. Dug helped me deal with the insurance company so I was sure it was covered. They stayed half the night and were back in the morning to finish up. I was so scared but they took care of everything.

Happy to help

More about Restoration 1 Mississauga

At Restoration 1 Mississauga we specialize in water damage restoration services. We also offer mould remediation, fire and smoke clean up and storm response services. We take care of cleaning up any water leak with our extraction service and state of the art drying systems. We can help you to remove all the water, dry your carpets, floors, walls and furniture to restore your home or office to its original condition or even better. We perform restoration services for both residential and commercial properties. No job is too big or too small for us. Since we work with the insurance company, but not for the insurance company, our commitment is to you, the property owner and your needs. Restoration 1 Mississauga will take complete care of you and guide you through the entire process of getting your property back to normal as quickly as possible.

* Water Damage Restoration * Sewage Clean-up * Flood pump-out and extraction * Mould Remediation * Fire & Smoke Clean-up