Mike Rosen Homes Inc

Shlomo from Richmond Hill
Shlomo from Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Remodeling

I’m a designer and I recently did a project in my own home. I called Mike and he exceeded my expectations. He helped with farther calculations and brought his team to help me complete my job faster. I ended up having more living space than I originally planned. Everything was well organized and Mike’s team was professional, quick and clean. I recommend Mike and his team to everyone.

Sarah from Toronto
Sarah from Toronto

Custom home

Michael has built our home 6 years ago and we would like to show our appreciation for all that he had done. The process for finding a trusted builder was not easy until we spoke to an architect who referred us to Michael. When we met Michael, it was at the doorway of his very own custom built home. He invited us in and offered us a basket full of fruits. My husband and I felt warm and comfortable. Michael walked us through his home and answered all our questions. He explained the process from start to end and we decided to build our very own custom home with Michael. Our mission was accomplished within 10 months. What astonishes us the most, is that up until this day, we find more and more hidden design details inside our home. We love our home! Thank you!

Laura from East York
Laura from East York
1 review East York, ON

Custom home

My husband and I are honored to have Michael build our brand new home. We were referred to Michael by our friend, and Michael has helped us through by getting our architectural drawings and permits. He is a professional and he fastened our ideas to our home. Michael has also helped us reframe all construction costs. He was swift and efficient in every detail. We would like to thank you once again, from Mony and Laura with love.

More about Mike Rosen Homes Inc

Mike Rosen Homes is an exclusive design and build firm located in Toronto. Mikhael Rosen is an Architect, Engineer, Builder and Designer of Custom Homes across the Greater Toronto Area. Our homes can be found all across North York, Richmond Hill, Vaughan and Markham. Visit website for more details.

Mike Rosen Homes is a full service construction company that offers a broad range of construction and interior design services across the Greater Toronto Area. From luxury traditional to contemporary art deco, our homes are built exclusively to the specifications and requirement of each client. Our projects can be found distingtivly standing in North York, Richmond Hill, Thornhill, Vaughan and Markham.

Our comprehensive, multi-disciplinary services range from the creation and preparation of drawings to construction, supervision and coordination. We offer full-turn key solutions which include interior design, furnishing, staging and much more.