Crown Granite And Marble

Calgary AB T3B4N5

Reviews for Crown Granite And Marble

Grace from Toronto
Grace from Toronto

Very satisfied service and installation

I visited Crown Marble three times for my kitchen countertop. Every time, Steve was very patient to answer my questions, and Frenca was very helpful to help me select countertop to match my cabinets. Peter made arrangement to install my countertop within a week to accommodate my requirement. The installer, Al was great too, very friendly and professional.

Robert
Robert

Granite install

Jeff King did a wonderful job in drawing out the template for our Kitchen island. He cut the granite perfectly. Came to the house in record time and installed the counter. Fit was perfect . Just Great service. Cleaned the granite for us and explained how to care for it. Also installed our kitchen sink.
Great Price and great service.