Ductwise Duct Cleaning Inc.

Servicing: All of Durham, Kawartha Lakes, Bay of Quinte, Lindsay ON
HomeStars  >  Duct Cleaning in Whitby  >  Ductwise Duct Cleaning Inc.

Reviews for Ductwise Duct Cleaning Inc.

mirwin
mirwin
1 review Lindsay, ON

duct cleaning...DUCKWISE

THESE GENTLEMEN DID A GREAT JOB.
THEY WERE IN AND OUT IN LESS THAN TWO HOURS & NO MESS.
POLITE ,HONEST & VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE.
AIR HAS NEVER BEEN BETTER.
i WILL USE THEM AGAIN FOR SURE.
& DIDN'T TRY TO SELL ME SOMETHING i DIDN'T NEED!
MICHAEL IRWIN

Jaclyn t.
Jaclyn t.
1 review Lindsay, ON

Duct cleaning

Phil and Kyle were very professional and hard working. For someone that really didn’t know much about duct cleaning. They took me around, showed and explained everything they were going to do. During the cleaning they showed me before and after pictures. They not only cleaned my ducts, they checked my dryer vent, inspected my furnace and cleaned it up a bit for me. Without charging me more then the set price. I would highly recommend Duct Wise to anyone. I even hung some business cards around work. Thanks for the great job and experience!

Hello
Thank you for taking the time to write this review and that you were happy with the service. Also thank you for choosing Ductwise Duct Cleaning Inc. serving our customers is our main focus. see you in the future for your next the cleaning at www.ductwise.com, 1-800-324-7582 or [email protected]

melissa.hudson
melissa.hudson
1 review Peterborough, ON

Duct cleaning

They were very friendly and polite . They respected our home and were very careful not to damage anything.

Shannon in Cobourg
Shannon in Cobourg
1 review , ON

Duct Cleaning

This company was very professional from the beginning. From the first phone call, until they left my house. I called on a Thursday and the receptionist was pleasant and informative. The two gentlemen who showed up were on time and very friendly. They explained the whole process to me and kept me in the loop the entire time with what they were doing and why. They also showed me before and after pictures and there was an amazing difference! They also check for a few extra things to make sure everything is running properly and they didn't try and sell us anything else that wasn't needed! This company is one that I will be using in the future and would highly recommend them!

patferretti
patferretti
1 review Whitby, ON

Duct Cleaning

The work was conducted in a very professional manner. The service representatives provided a thorough explanation of the process and recommendation on how to address my concerns.

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and that you were happy with the service. Also, thank you for choosing Ductwise Duct Cleaning Inc. Serving our customers is our main focus. See you in the future for your next duct cleaning at www.ductwise.com, 1-800-324-7582 or [email protected]

elehtinen
elehtinen
1 review Belleville, ON

Duct cleaning

They did an excellent, very thorough job cleaning my ducts. I would highly recommend them.

M J.
M J.
1 review Ajax, ON

Duct and furnace cleaning

The crew came in and was clean, thorough, and knowledgeable.... as well they educated us about proper maintenance of our filter system etc.

paulimac26
paulimac26
1 review Oshawa, ON

Duct cleaning

I had Ductwise.com to clean my ducts and I would highly recommend this company , they did an amazing job cleaning my Ducts way above my expectations and the two gentlemen
that did the work were very professional and Polite and very thorough and took pictures of before and after , I was very pleased with the job done , I would gladly recommend them to anyone . Thankyou for a job well done!
Pauline MacLean Oshawa , Ontario

P F.
P F.
1 review Oshawa, ON

Duct Cleaning

Great Job. Workers showed up on time and ready to work. Explained everything in detail every step of the way. Very nice people all around. Would definitely contract again and recommend to anyone.

dtrevv
dtrevv
1 review Courtice, ON

Duct cleaning

I was happy with the service. Workers were clean, friendly and informative. I would definitely recommend this company to friends and family.

Darlene at Ductwise Duct Cleaning Inc.

More about Ductwise Duct Cleaning Inc.

Ductwise Duct Cleaning
Goodbye Dirty home!
Professional Duct Cleaning experts serving Cobourg, Port Hope, Bowmanville, Oshawa, Newcastle, Whitby, Ajax, Pickering, Durham Region, Port Perry, Peterborough, Lindsay and Kawartha Lakes, Bay of Quinte and the surrounding areas for Residential, Commercial and Industrial Clients.
We're here to help, providing expert and affordable Duct Cleaning, HVAC System Cleaning, Dryer Vent Cleaning, Central Vacuum System Cleaning, Mold and Bacteria Fogging, Filters, HEPA Filter Cleaning, and Bird Nest Removal. It’s time you removed that unwanted dirt that has been clogging up your furnace and making it’s way into your lungs and onto your furniture. Ductwise Duct Cleaning and it’s expert team will get your home, business OR industrial space feeling clean again and you’ll breathe a breath of fresh air when we’re finished.
Continuously Circulating Dust

You might not realize how much dust accumulates inside the ducts just from your everyday life. Multiply this amount of dust by years and years inside your home and you quickly have a major dust problem. Any time air circulates through the ducts it pushes this dirt around, which irritates your system, especially if you are already prone to allergies. You cannot get relief from this dusty air until the ducts are cleaned.

An Ideal Breeding Ground for Mold

Another serious issue to be on the lookout for within your air ducts is mold. The dark, often damp interiors of your ducts create a premium breeding ground for mold. If not properly cleaned, this mold can lead to serious respiratory irritants for you, your family or your employees. Mold is especially dangerous for young children, the elderly, and people with compromised immune systems.

Unseen Vermin and Insects

Without regular cleanings, your air ducts could be susceptible to rodents and insects that further pollute the air you breathe and lead to bigger issues with allergies. Call in the professionals today to give you an air duct cleaning that gets rid these issues and helps you breathe easy whether you're at home or at work.
Your ducts are breeding grounds for rodents, dust mites, mould and other nasal irritants that can lead to allergies and other respiratory conditions.

The truth is (for the most part) if your ducts breathe it, you breathe it.

With brand new state-of-the art equipment, Ductwise will leave the interior surfaces of your home, commercial or industrial space bright and shiny, for your the wellbeing of your family or employees.

Make Ductwise a necessary part of your home or company's maintenance plan. Your lungs will thank you for it.

Duct Cleaning
Duct cleaning Air side furnace cleaning Dryer vent cleaning, Bird Nest Removal HRV Cleaning Filters Hepa Filter Cleaning Central Vac Mold and Bacteria Fogging
Duct cleaning Air side furnace cleaning Dryer vent cleaning & Bird Nest Removal HRV Cleaning Filters Hepa Filter Cleaning Central Vac Mold and Bacteria Fogging The Process: 1) The process begins with the connection of a large vacuum hose (8 inch diameter) into the return section of the duct work. 2) The entire ventilation system is then sealed, covering all supply and return grills to allow for a powerful and concentrated suction. 3) High pressure air (250 psi) is then forced through each and every return vent and continues until all return main duct trunk lines are properly cleaned. We use a wide array of air cleaning tools, such as air whips, brushes, reverse and forward air flow jesters (air snake) to loosen or break up all caked on dirt, dust and debris from the interior surfaces of all duct lines. This process is then repeated through the supply section of the ventilation system and continued until all supply vents and main duct trunk lines are properly cleaned . 4) All access panels and 1
Family Owned...
High Powered Truck Mount Vacuum. All Trucks and Equipment at Ductwise are NEW.
There may be 5 to 6 pounds of debris hiding in your air ducts. It's the hidden things that sometimes we don't realize are affecting our lives. It's time you removed that unwanted dirt that has been clogging up your furnace and making it's way into your lungs and onto your furniture, Ductwise and it's expert team will get your home feeling clean again and you'll breathe a breath of fresh air when we're finished.
2013