Boomerang Coatings Ltd.

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Calgary AB T2Z0L1

Reviews for Boomerang Coatings Ltd.

Jen S.
Jen S.

Freshly painted home!

Corey did a fantastic job painting our home! It looks amazing and is such a transformation. Corey was really great to work with and I would highly recommend his services!

Wayne in Toronto
Wayne in Toronto
1 review Okotoks, AB

Interior and exterior residence

When we decided to paint the exterior of our home, which is cedar we hired Corey. Him and his team did an excellent job, on time and professional. So we hired him to do the interior, new colours with 2 coats including interior doors and trim. He even stained our new exterior doors and patio garden doors. Strongly recommend Cory.

Theron
Theron

Bungalow renovation - drywall, walls, ceiling,, baseboards/trim

When living in a condo, we had hired Boomarang Coatings to paint the common hallways in a a 244 unit condo complex and they did an excellent job. For my new bungalow, I hired Corey to do the walls, ceilings and trim for our main floor renovation. Corey gives a lot of attention to detail, is very reliable and an honest individual. I recommend this company.

Rosemarie in Calgary
Rosemarie in Calgary

Repair & Painting

Corey & his team came out to repair a mess that a window installer made. He removed the excessive caulking and repaired everything with beautiful clean work; also filled holes left in trim by installer. Then he painted out all the trim. While here he repaired some other minor wall damage we had. Cleaned everything up on both days he was here - great communication and excellent service. Highly recommend this company, and I'd have him back to my home anytime.

Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Calgary?