HomeStars  >  Fireplaces in Calgary  >  Heatsafe Industries Ltd.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Heatsafe Industries Ltd.

casey_pamela

Bill was fantastic, on time, worked fast, clean and came on a Saturday. I will be recommending him to all my neighbours in my condo complex.

appreciate your comments. Have a great day

Erin

Very knowledgeable and willing to teach you as he was doing the job.
My fireplace looks great!

Richard

Notwithstanding that his house burnt down on the weekend, Bill was the epitome of the best technician you would want. He was very friendly and efficient. He performed his tasks extremely well! We will be calling him again when necessary!

Thanks you guy's. see you in a couple of years. Cheers

hericgui

Great, quick and clean work. Great person! Answer the questions and provided orientation to run the place nicely! Thanks a lot!

my pleasure. stay warm my friend

DeerRidge

Friendly and efficient service. Our fireplace had stopped working and Bill got it up and running, cleaned it up and even touched up the paint. Works beautifully and ready for another winter season

Thanks for your gr8 review

michele

Great work - my fireplace looks and works better than it has in years! Bill showed up when he said he would, and the place was spotless after he left.

mommaspirit

Comes whenever I call. Usually a yearly maintenance. Keeps my most used fireplace running as it needs to be replaced.

martingraham42

Excellent work.

Initial call he talked me through possible problems so it didn’t cost too much at visit.

Visit was excellent. Very knowledgeable - showed me the work needed during and after.

Very happy

Cheers. enjoy your winter

Kelly G.

Bill was excellent to deal with. He found a fire place that was leaking and needed to be replaced so I thank him for his thorough inspection and will be telling all my friends to hire him. He is thorough, professional and extremely knowledgeable.

SW

Bill was great, very thorough and professional. He explained all my options and what he was doing with my fireplace the whole time. I asked a lot of questions and he was very patient. I was very pleased with his work!!

my pleasure. have a warm and safe winter

More about Heatsafe Industries Ltd.

Heatsafe Industries concentrates on service and maintenance needs for gas fireplaces including inspection, annual maintenance and repairs.
Serving Home Owners, Home Inspectors, Property Managers, & Realtors
Gas fireplaces need annual maintenance!!!
The various components that make up a gas fireplace, including the gas valves and lines, need to be inspected, tested, cleaned and adjusted annually according to factory specifications to ensure that the unit is working efficiently and safely.
A fifteen point inspection and winterization program is recommended and can be performed before, during or after the fireplace season. This program is a series of inspections, tests and adjustments made to ensure that your gas fireplace is operating at it’s peak and safest performance level.
Remember, regularly scheduled service will enhance the life span of your gas fireplace or log set, save you money on costly repairs, provide peace of mind from leaks, and keep your unit burning efficiently and looking beautiful.