Heatsafe Industries Ltd.

Fireplaces
Calgary AB T2J2B4
HomeStars  >  Fireplaces in Calgary  >  Heatsafe Industries Ltd.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Heatsafe Industries Ltd.

Cara  in Calgary

Bill came out to service my fireplace. It was randomly turning on by itself. Bill was punctual and fixed the issue quickly. I've called Bill many times over the years to service our fireplaces. It's always a pleasure to see him. I would have no hesitation recommending HeatSafe to anyone.

lancy113

Bill arrived to our home on time and promptly did the necessary repairs. We had in the past used a commercial fireplace vendor but ran into a problem where they did not have the part and needed to schedule a second visit ( even though it was a basic part that needed replacing ). We highly recommend Bill .

Job Price

thanks for the review you guys. stay warm

humer

Did a great job on both our fireplaces. Took time to look at everything from the pilot light to the switch. Very friendly

Taylor

Bill was very friendly, and told me exactly what the issue was and what he was doing to repair the fireplace. He worked quickly and efficiently, and even went above and beyond to touch up a bit of paint and clean the fireplace glass!

Xenia B. in Calgary

I had a problem starting my gas fireplace and got Heatsafe Industries name from HomeStars. I called Bill and he was able to accommodated my schedule (the day I could be home from work) at short notice. In addition to fixing the problem (faulty switch), he did a terrific full servicing, including vacuuming and repainting, which was long overdue and was even able to replace the door seal on this older model. I found Bill to be personable, very professional and very knowledgeable. Many thanks Bill, it was great to meet you and we will definitely be using your services in the future.

colleen.troyer1

I called Heatsafe to do a maintenance service on my gas fireplace. Bill Luke came right away & did an excellent job. He is friendly , efficient, knowledgeable & informative, explaining exactly what he was doing. He cleaned everything beautifully,repainted & even touched up scratches, leaving the fireplace looking & functioning like it is brand new! I used Heatsafe 2 years ago & will continue to schedule regular service with this company. Highly recommended !!

Pri

Bill is very through and did a great job. I like the remote control thermostat that he installed. He came on time and got to work immediately.

Job Price

thank you very much for the review. cheers

Pt

Cleaning and painting my fireplaces and made sure the fireplace was sealed and functioning properly.

Job Price

thank you very much for your kind comments

shari
1 review Chestermere, AB

He did a fantastic job. He was very personable, informative and efficient. He serviced 2 fireplaces in our home, touched up some paint and also gave advice on how to maintain and operate them most effectively. He even showed me how to remove some pieces of our 20 yr old fireplace to make it look more up to date! I am very happy with his service and will be recommending him to others.

Job Price

thanks Shari. have a great summer

Bill serviced, cleaned and touched up our gas fireplace on 3 May 2017. He is knowledgeable and friendly. He was on time and efficient. Bill answered our questions patiently and was respectful of our home. We would recommend Heatsafe Industries to others.
Thank you Bill.

Job Price

thanks for the great review

More about Heatsafe Industries Ltd.

Heatsafe Industries concentrates on service and maintenance needs for gas fireplaces including inspection, annual maintenance and repairs.
Serving Home Owners, Home Inspectors, Property Managers, & Realtors
Gas fireplaces need annual maintenance!!!
The various components that make up a gas fireplace, including the gas valves and lines, need to be inspected, tested, cleaned and adjusted annually according to factory specifications to ensure that the unit is working efficiently and safely.
A fifteen point inspection and winterization program is recommended and can be performed before, during or after the fireplace season. This program is a series of inspections, tests and adjustments made to ensure that your gas fireplace is operating at it’s peak and safest performance level.
Remember, regularly scheduled service will enhance the life span of your gas fireplace or log set, save you money on costly repairs, provide peace of mind from leaks, and keep your unit burning efficiently and looking beautiful.