HomeStars  >  Fireplaces in Calgary  >  Heatsafe Industries Ltd.

Reviews for Heatsafe Industries Ltd.

martingraham42

Excellent work.

Initial call he talked me through possible problems so it didn’t cost too much at visit.

Visit was excellent. Very knowledgeable - showed me the work needed during and after.

Very happy

Cheers. enjoy your winter

Kelly G.

Bill was excellent to deal with. He found a fire place that was leaking and needed to be replaced so I thank him for his thorough inspection and will be telling all my friends to hire him. He is thorough, professional and extremely knowledgeable.

SW

Bill was great, very thorough and professional. He explained all my options and what he was doing with my fireplace the whole time. I asked a lot of questions and he was very patient. I was very pleased with his work!!

my pleasure. have a warm and safe winter

kkopelchuk

Awesome service. Didn’t try to oversell and in fact suggested one fireplace didn’t require cleaning at this time.

thank you for your help with this. very appreciated

Bill is awesome! Diasgnosed an issue we had been dealing with for years in about 5 seconds! Got everything resolved. He’s just wonderful. Knows his stuff inside and out. Would definitely recommend him to anyone and everyone.

thank you so much for the great feedback. it makes me feel good about what I have been doing for so long. very appreciated

essoye
1 review Airdrie, AB

He was on time, knowledgeable, friendly and efficient. I would definitely use them again and highly recommend

myls2go

Arrived early after a confirmation phone call. Very efficient and took all precautions to ensure safety of my home and myself. A meticulous job!

happy to be of service. Thanks for your gr8 review

Ali

He was on time.
Honest and more importantly very clean.
He did the job proffesionally.
If you need to repair ir change or instal a fire place no doubt call Bill.

Thanks Ali. I appreciate your comments. stay warm my friend

miss_jackson10

Bill cleaned the fireplace including touching up the paint, changed the switch and adjusted the wiring. He was very friendly and efficient and did a great job.

Thank you for very much for your great review

HomeStars in Toronto

Very friendly and very please with the service. Informed me of potential issues and how I could address them myself if they popped up rather than having to call for service again. Please that they would help me out rather than trying to get another service call

More about Heatsafe Industries Ltd.

Heatsafe Industries concentrates on service and maintenance needs for gas fireplaces including inspection, annual maintenance and repairs.
Serving Home Owners, Home Inspectors, Property Managers, & Realtors
Gas fireplaces need annual maintenance!!!
The various components that make up a gas fireplace, including the gas valves and lines, need to be inspected, tested, cleaned and adjusted annually according to factory specifications to ensure that the unit is working efficiently and safely.
A fifteen point inspection and winterization program is recommended and can be performed before, during or after the fireplace season. This program is a series of inspections, tests and adjustments made to ensure that your gas fireplace is operating at it’s peak and safest performance level.
Remember, regularly scheduled service will enhance the life span of your gas fireplace or log set, save you money on costly repairs, provide peace of mind from leaks, and keep your unit burning efficiently and looking beautiful.