HomeStars  >  Fireplaces in Calgary  >  Heatsafe Industries Ltd.

Reviews for Heatsafe Industries Ltd.

N. Knight in Calgary

Bill answered our request quickly. He arrived on time and was instantly in to finding the problem. He went over and above and not only fixed the problem but also cleaned the whole fireplace and even repainted the inside. The fireplace now looks brand new!!
Bill is also a very personable man and we enjoyed talking with him while he worked.
Thanks Bill.
We will certainly call on you again should the need arise.
J. & N. Knight

Thanks you guys. See you in a couple years. Cheers

Bill was responsive when I called for service and able to get us in quickly and showed up on time. His knowledge of the job at hand was Immediately evident and in no time at all he had both fireplaces working and spruced up with a fresh coat of paint along with some wonderful advice to save us money on our home heating bills!!! Would definitely recommend Bill and Heatsafe

Great example of a unit being brought back to life. Happy to help

Quick, efficient and professional. Replaces only what is necessary, and advises on what may need to be looked at in the future.
I plan on using Heatsafe for future maintenance.
Thanks Bill

Found Heatsafe Industries on-line and called for maintenance on our fireplace. Wasn't sure what to expect, but an hour after Bill shows up, we are left with an awesome fireplace that looks better than new and works Beautifully :).
Amazing Service! Bill is so personable and efficient too!
Thanks Bill.

Glad you folks are happy. Cheers

Thanks Bill for keeping my family safe. For those of you with kids you need to know that sometimes little hands can put toys through that top compartment. Could have ended tragically with all the Lego and paper shoved inside.
Would highly recommend Bill. We had two others look at our fireplace before him and he is the first to fix it. Thanks Bill

I recall that one could have been bad if ran unchecked. Enjoy

Rick from Calgary
6 reviews ,

Well if anyone deserves a 10 ...this guy does. I hired Bill a number of years ago as I had some difficulties with my gas fireplace. Came highly recommended! Not only did he fix the problem with the gas distribution in it but he restored my 15 year old fire place back to new. Added a view items to enhance the appearance of the flame and at no extra cost. Think it was about the same as what he charged me last week to restore a fireplace in our new home ( $160 ) that was about 10 years at least since it was last restored. I have hired Bill at least every other year not just because he makes my fireplace look like new but also for piece of mind knowing that every thing is operating safely!

Thanks for your review Rick.nice to have happy customers. Cheers

More about Heatsafe Industries Ltd.

Heatsafe Industries concentrates on service and maintenance needs for gas fireplaces including inspection, annual maintenance and repairs.
Serving Home Owners, Home Inspectors, Property Managers, & Realtors
Gas fireplaces need annual maintenance!!!
The various components that make up a gas fireplace, including the gas valves and lines, need to be inspected, tested, cleaned and adjusted annually according to factory specifications to ensure that the unit is working efficiently and safely.
A fifteen point inspection and winterization program is recommended and can be performed before, during or after the fireplace season. This program is a series of inspections, tests and adjustments made to ensure that your gas fireplace is operating at it’s peak and safest performance level.
Remember, regularly scheduled service will enhance the life span of your gas fireplace or log set, save you money on costly repairs, provide peace of mind from leaks, and keep your unit burning efficiently and looking beautiful.