HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Vaughan  >  City EdgePoint Construction Inc.

Reviews for City EdgePoint Construction Inc.

Basement Reno

We have a townhouse in west Toronto built in 1908. We had our basement underpinned in 2013. We needed an entire basement reno. After interviewing 5 different companies we decided to go with Aaron at City EdgePoint. Aaron and his crew were professional, clean and masters of their craft. The entire project was on time and on budget. I would recommend City EdgePoint for any job and I will be reaching out to them in the future when I need another big job done.

Thanks for dropping us a review, it was our pleasure working with you on this unique basement project.

Emma in Toronto
Emma in Toronto

Kitchen and floor renovations.

Aaron and City EdgePoint were fantastic! They did a really great job with my new floors, kitchen counter, and new bathroom vanity.

All the work was very high quality and the renovation was done quickly and efficiently.

I will definitely use City EdgePoint again if I have more renovations to do in the future.

Thanks for the review Emma it was a pleasure working with you.

PK in Toronto
PK in Toronto

Basement Renovation

Aaron was very forthright about what had to be done, kept me up to date on all steps along the way. No unpleasant surprises. Will call him again next reno.

Thanks Paul. See you again on your next project.

Peyman
Peyman

Bathrooms and kitchen upgrades

Aaron and his group did an upgrade on the main bathroom and the powder room in my condo. The results were outstanding. He was very understanding and professional from day 1, which was the reason I chose his company over other renovations company out there. Even though some other work was added during the project, he took the time to make sure he could deliver the best job. He always consulted with me to create the best-looking job possible. He also suggested new LED pot lights for the main bathroom, bedroom, and the den which created a flawless result. He upgraded my kitchen back-splash and created a nice and clean result.
Overall, I recommend his team for any condo/house upgrade.

Thanks for the review Peyman! it was a pleasure brainstorming with you to get the best results that would fit to your lifestyle. you made the job very interesting.

Jason from Toronto
Jason from Toronto

Kitchen Renovation/ laundry room/ mudroom

Thrilled with the outcome and the process. Start to finish took less than 7 weeks. Exactly what we had planned for. The project went very smooth. The few typical surprises Aaron handled with ease. Aaron has done multiple projects for me, every project seems to get better and better.

loyal customers always gets royal service. Thanks Jason for the work you have given to me and your reviews.

IE in Milpitas
IE in Milpitas
2 reviews Aurora, ON

Garage & new siding

Aaron has done 2 projects for me this year. He built me a new garage in a heritage area, and I then immediately signed him up to do some window & siding replacement on my house. I'm very happy with the results.
He and his team are focused on quality and doing the right thing for the customer, at a competitive price. I will definitely call on him for my next project.

Greatly appreciated Ian, thanks for dropping us a review. The pleasure was all mine.

Anna in Mississauga
Anna in Mississauga

Bathroom, 2 rooms and hallway paiting

We recently had the children's bathroom completely renovated and 2 bedrooms and hallway painted. Aaron was great from the beginning up to the end. The estimate was quick and work started and finished on time. They kept the house very clean, covered all vents and kept dust to the minimum. Aaron kept us updated on regular basis of what is happening. When the work was complete everything was cleaned all materials put away. I would definitely recommend this company to other people and I will definitely be working with Aaron in the future for my other projects.

It was fun working with you Anna, I'll be looking forward working with you again.
Thanks for the review!

Ria in
Ria in

Condo interiors

We bought a new penthouse unit and wanted to customize the interiors. Aaron did multiple jobs in our condo. He designed a niche, installed multiple shelving units, fitted bashboard, fixed new faucet. He was very efficient and went above and beyond not only doing a great professional job but also helping with tidying the place after his work was completed. I will hire Aaron in future and would recommend him to my family and friends. Thank you Aaron.

Thanks Ria for the review. I always try to do my best to give a little extra more than what the client is expecting.

JToronto in
JToronto in

Entrance, stairs, garage & deck

We have done 4 prior major renovations with varying experiences, but Aaron and his team were absolutely tops. The quality of the work is excellent, but more importantly they were on schedule, on budget and a delight to work with. Aaron kept us informed about progress and timelines, and he and his team did the BEST job of keeping the work site (our home) clean every day when they left, something we haven't been happy about with other companies in the past. The project included demolishing and building a garage from the ground up, as well as creating a new back entrance and stairway, a deck, planters & a shed for our recycling. An early winter required part of the work to be "held over" to spring but they showed up promptly when promised and concentrated on our project until it was done.

Thanks for your review. Enjoy the new garage build and patio deck, It was a pleasure working with the both of you.

Chris in Pickering
Chris in Pickering

First Floor Renovation

We recently had the first floor of our home renovated, including a whole new kitchen, new tile and subfloor throughout the main entry way, hardwood floors and stairs re-stained, new carpet in our upstairs hallway, all new baseboard, and a fresh coat of paint for the entire main floor. It was a large undertaking, but I could not be happier with not only the final outcome but how the entire process was planned and executed. Aaron from City Edgepoint was great to work with. From the early stages of planning, he was extremely detailed and made sure all of our requirements were captured. When the scope of work was finalized, he immediately began making the necessary arrangements to get things started. As he progressed through his work, he always made sure we were aware of what was going on and what the next steps were going to be. During the renovation he would regularly call us after we got home from work, or wait until we got home from work to provide us an update on where things were. He also did everything he could to make the process convenient for us, as we were still living in our home for part of the renovation. The entire renovation took 4 weeks, which we were thrilled with - we did not think it would be complete that quickly. Aaron and his crew took every opportunity to complete things faster, but still maintain a high quality of work. This meant working on weekends, or late into the evening. As with any renovation, there were surprises, but Aaron and his crew were flexible and adaptable. Overall, none of these surprises impacted the overall timelines, and in all cases, they were able to provide a solution. There were times where they even did things completely outside of the scope of work. When doing the demolition of our kitchen, they realized we did not have the proper water shut-off valve in our home, so they installed one for us, free of charge. When laying the new subfloor, they realized the floor joists needed strengthening, and since they were accessible in our unfinished basement, they added more beams to ensure minimal deflection once the new tile was installed. On another day, they had to turn off our hot water tank, and when they went to turn it on, it would not start. They actually called the rental company for us and dealt with it as much as they could, before getting us involved. They went above and beyond on several occasions, which was completely unexpected. We could not be happier with the end result. Our home has been completely transformed with this renovation. Aaron and his team have a very strong pride in their work, and it shows in the finished product. We found City Edgepoint based on reviews on HomeStars, so if anyone is reading this, know that the positive reviews reflect the experience you will get. We have future projects we will need done for our home, and will definitely go back to City Edgepoint to do them. It was a great experience - you will not be disappointed!

The team and I are thrilled with the accomplishment we have done for your home renovation. Very happy to hear that we brought your vision and ideas to reality, It was a pleasure working with Chris and Katlyn. Thanks for leaving us a great review on the work done. All the best!

More about City EdgePoint Construction Inc.

Established in 2013, City EdgePoint Construction Inc. offers an extensive set of renovation, repair, and home management services. We are experts in all types of Home Additions, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Basements, and from commercial renovations to residential remodeling, we provide a comprehensive resource for the GTA.

When you decide to renovate, you need a contractor with a detailed understanding of your project. City EdgePoint takes an innovative approach that combines high service standards with superior customer service. We keep you informed with regular progress reports, and each of our trade partners is evaluated through an extremely strict screening process. When you want results, you need City EdgePoint.

Visit our website for more information. To get a quote, call us today or send us an email.