Lawn Troopers

Reviews for Lawn Troopers

Toscana Service in Vaughan
Toscana Service in Vaughan

Fall Cleanup

We hired Lawn Troopers to clean up our garden "mess": remove weeds, trim trees/shrubs and make our garden look nice again after not being able to do the gardening anymore due to illness. Matt and the crew he sent out were extremely pleasant and hard working. It was a pleasure having them here, even though I realized that I didn't even need to be here, as they arrived and did their "thing". We'll definitely be using them again in the Spring to lay down mulch and clean/trim as required.

Wow thank you for the amazing review. We are so happy that we were able to make your garden look beautiful for you, and we are always here to help any time you need. Wishing you all the best and we look forward to working with you in the spring.

sold in Newmarket
sold in Newmarket
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Weed and mulch flower beds

Our house was up for sale, I didn't want my gardens looking unkempt by potential buyers, nor was I able to do it myself. I have called gardening companies in the past and have never even gotten a response to my emails or voice messages.
Lawn Troopers responded within a short while, and was able to send a crew within days. The crew was friendly and quick. I couldn't have asked for any better, I was so relieved to get this done while I was busy with other preparations. Thanks very much, your service is well worth the money

Thank you very much for the amazing review and taking the time to recognize our company! We are so pleased to have been able to get your property looking just right for the new owners and allowing you to focus on your preparations. We are always here to help. Hope to get to work with you again in the near future.

Boleslav in Brampton
Boleslav in Brampton

No weekly cut

I got the following service for my big lawn:
Tactical precision; with every mow!
Professional consistent
Biweekly visits
Crisp trimming around all obstacles
Precise clean up of clippings on walkways

And they are true to their promise, my grass is impeccably cut and cared for, exactly what we want.
They even cut the whole strip between my my neighbour’s..
They even come professionally dressed.
Very happy.

Hi Boleslav, that was very kind of you, thank you for your review. We are so glad we can work with you and the team will be happy to hear everything is done the way you like. Have a great day and we are here to help if there is anything else we can do to help!

Msrama in Woodbridge
Msrama in Woodbridge
0 reviews Caledon, ON

Lawn moving

They have been ON TIME , all the time.
They do a professional Job and leave no Mess around.
The premises looks good when they are done.
I recommend this Firm to any body and everybody.

Hi Ms Rama, it's so great to read your review. Being dependable is very important to us, I am so glad we left your property looking great! We are here to help anyone else you know that needs a hand, really appreciate it and have your self a great day!

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Pathetic Customer Service

Pathetic customer service.....worst experience in dealing with is company for the seasonal lawn maintenance. Inspite of showing pics of their work, they insisted that everything was done. Would not recommend using Lawn Troppers, until and unless you are a lawyer who knows what is missing from their contracts.

Thank you for your feedback, we are sorry to hear you were not happy. I would be happy to see what we can do to make this right for you, please email me at info@lawntroopers.com and we would be happy to investigate.

Wonderful Service in Brampton
Wonderful Service in Brampton

Lawn and yard care

The team is great. They are always professional, courteous, punctual and do a top notch job. The customer service is very responsive. I have requested last minute changes and they are very accommodating.

It was really nice to read your review! Thank you very much for sharing your experience, we will be sure to share with the team. It's very important to all of us that you enjoy our service and we are so happy you could enjoy your yard a little more. Have a great day!

Ed in Toronto
Ed in Toronto

Great Service

Lawn Troopers has started servicing my lawn this year with fertilizer, aeration etc, as well as cutting it weekly.

For the past few years the lawn has looked pretty sad despite our best efforts. It is looking great. The team is dependable, reliable and consistent. On the 2 occasions I've had questions or comments, they have been dealt with within 24 hours.

Very pleased with both the service and the results.

Hi Ed, thank you very much for sharing your experience. I am so glad to hear you find our service helpful! We are here to help if there is anything else we can do for you. Have a great day!

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Lawn care services

I absolutely reccomend Lawn Troopers for all of your lawn care services . They deliver exactly what the company promises. Any questions I have are answered quickly ! Thanks Matt and team.

Thank you very much for your review! We are so glad to hear you recommend us! Thank you for your kind words, and we are here to help if you need a hand with anything else. Have a great day!

Jeanne
Jeanne
7 reviews Caledon, ON

Property maintenance

Very professional as well as knowledgable. They are quick to address any questions or concerns. Matt is always available when you need him. Would definately recommend this company. Great job

Hi Jeanne, Thank you very much for your review! We are very happy to work with you, and it will mean a lot to the team to hear you enjoy the work. We are here to help if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Have a great day! -Matt

Lori/Bolton in Caledon Village
Lori/Bolton in Caledon Village
1 review Caledon, ON

Lawn Maintenance

Lawn Troopers provides fantastic service. Matt and his team are very Professional and my lawn looks amazing!!
This is our second year we have signed on with them to care for our lawn.
I would highly recommend them for all of your lawn care needs.

Hi Lori, thank you very much for your note! It is great to work with you and we are so glad we can make your property look great! We look forward to working with you for the years to come! By all means, I am here to help if you need a hand with anything else, have a great day and talk soon :) -Matt, Lawn Troopers

More about Lawn Troopers

WELCOME TO LAWN TROOPERS
We take pride in offering an unprecedented level of quality and commitment to all of our clientele for the last 20 years. Our professional, uniformed and fully insured staff will make sure each job exceeds your expectations. Give us a call any time and we will be glad to answer any of your questions.

Our Story
In the summer of 1998, a neighbour asked me for help mowing her lawn. I was 9 at the time, and very determined to get the job done. I immediately wanted more lawns to mow, so I made some flyers and canvassed the neighbourhood for potential customers. For the rest of that summer, I looked after 3 homes on Red Cedar Crescent in Brampton.

Year after year, I continued to mow lawns in the summers, while building up a client base and re-investing in the business to purchase much needed equipment. A team was needed to assist with the additional work load and systems were implemented to boost our efficiencies.

With the hard work of our dedicated team, we have now serviced thousands of homes across the western GTA. Our team truly takes pride in offering the high level of service our customers have come to expect. I look forward to the exciting years to come. - Matt Hill, Owner Lawn Troopers

See our work here: