Lawn Troopers

Kristen Wall
Kristen Wall
3 reviews Gravenhurst, ON

Total LANDCAPING services

We have been NOTHING but completely satisfied with Lawn Troopers from the beginning. Our property is impeccably groomed each and every week. More than that the crew seem to have a 6th sense on what tweaks need to be made and are happy to suggest improvements to make your outdoor space the best it can be. They are always a professional and friendly crew. If there is something I want done they are on it immediately. The best team out there !

Thank you for the kind words. It has been a pleasure working with you and our crews are always able to help with any questions and suggestions. The ultimate goal is a thick, healthy, and green lawn! Keep up the great work doing your part!

Mark in Kanata
Mark in Kanata
1 review Ottawa, ON

Spring Cleanup

The troopers stormed in and tamed an overgrown mess. In one afternoon the team cleared two years of weeds, pruned multiple shrubs and mulched many large beds. As soon as the weather permits, the troopers will return and lay new sod.
The dynamic duo arrived on time, worked diligently and left the property impeccable. I only wish I knew about the troopers before. I highly recommend their services - they are organized, efficient and the job is done right. I am also very pleased with their customer service and online portal to view scheduled service.

3 years in a row

This summer 3 separate neighbors approached me about my beautiful lawn. Lol. My neighbors have Grass envy. We use Lawntroopers 10 star treatment package at it ensures my lawn is Green and healthy all year round. I love the detailed reports they provide every time the do a site visit. SInce I've been working from home this year - I've seen their trucks pull up several times. The team is professional and courteous.
Highly recommend!

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Lawn Troopers, it is great to hear your lawn is looking so good. It is a team effort between Lawn Troopers and the homeowner, so applause to you for doing your part. Our detailed reports are helpful in knowing what services are being completed on the lawn and also provide the homeowner tips to help with the process. We look forward to another season to come!

The Rosebushes from Mississauga
The Rosebushes from Mississauga

Lawn Perfection

Our lawns have never looked so great! From the very first contact with Jessica at Lawn Troopers, the experience was very professional and rewarding. Jessica was knowledgeable and extremely efficient.
The team that came to do the Fall Clean Up on our property were polite, professional and very friendly. Every leaf, stick and debris was disposed of. Every area I asked for clean up was done to perfection. I would definitely recommend Lawn Troopers.

It has been a pleasure to work with such amazing customers. At Lawn Troopers, we provide full service which includes consultation from the first phone call to ensuring the property is left looking great and free of all debris. Thank you for recommending Lawn Troopers and we are very much looking forward to working with you again next season. We appreciate your business.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Autumn Clean up

We were very pleased with the work done. Everything was cleaned up and taken away. No fuss no muss for us.
Everyone at Lawn Troopers were helpful, friendly and personable. We couldn’t be more pleased and intend to use them next summer.

Thank you for taking the time to give Lawn Troopers a review, we are here to help with all fall clean-ups! We ensure to make the property look great and take away all debris. We are a full-service company and so happy we could assist you. We look forward to working with you again!

Don in Mississauga
Don in Mississauga
2 reviews Caledon, ON

Gardening and Fall Clean up & Tree Removal

Just want to say that we are more than pleased with the quality of service we received on our fall cleanup, the crew are very courteous and knowledgeable in there work, after all the cutting was complete, the grounds were then cleaned up and honestly looks the best kept house on the street!

Keep up the good work and a shout out to Rick and Kyle who completed this service!!!

Just to add an additional review!
We arranged to have a tree removed on our front lawn, as always, the crew of Rick and Kyle were here on time and on the date agreed on!, once complete, the entire front yard was cleaned up as if the tree was never here, Great job! and keep up the great service,

As we are mostly away from this location, Lawn Troopers is an integral part of our teams to maintain our home.

Cheers

Don Belcher

Thank you Don for recognizing our hard working crew. This is the time of year to get those fall clean-ups done and they know exactly how to leave the property looking its best and also ready for winter. We appreciate your business and look forward to the next project!

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Total Lawn Service

Lawn Troopers are the best and very reliable. Lawn cuttings are scheduled weekly (Tuesdays) for my residence, or cut the next day when the weather is not cooperating.
I also purchased a package to include aerating early spring; weed control and fertilize twice per season (early & late Spring, Summer & Fall). Today my lawn is beautiful, like a plush carpet.
I also purchased soil for my garden, and lawn for reseeding. They cleaned up my garden, pulled weeds, recurved the lawn & reshaped my hydrangea.
I will continue with Lawn Troopers next year & highly recommend them.

Thank you for taking the time to review Lawn Troopers. It is so great to see the amazing outcomes in just one season. Having Lawn Troopers provide the services and the customer to do their part makes for a successful outcome and a beautiful lawn. We appreciate that you would recommend us and we look forward to working with you again!

Sodding and Tree removal
Sodding and Tree removal

Fall clean up

I chose this company when I read the glowing reviews and I concur with the reviews. We were promptly informed by Jessica that the original date of the work to be done had to be postponed due to weather conditions. Rick and his efficient team came by on the rescheduled day and my husband and I are very pleased with the Fall clean up that was done. Rick was patient dealing with my questions and his advice was very useful. I thank the team for their very good work plus some of the unexpected, additional work that they did much to my delight. Thank you Jessica, Rick and Sherry and looking forward to using Lawn Troopers for the spring clean up. Great service!

The Lawn Troopers team very much appreciates your review. The entire team is so happy to have been able to assist you in this process and they go up and beyond whenever possible. We look forward to working with you in the spring!

kristine in Brampton
kristine in Brampton

They took my lawn from drab to Fab!

Love the service Lawn Troopers has provided. In two short visits my lawn went from being largely over run with weeds to a more greener healthier weed free lawn. The cost as well was very economical.I would definitely recommend them.

Thank you for taking the time to provide this great review and we are so happy to know that in a short time you are seeing the progress. Consistent attention to the lawn makes for great results! Appreciate that you would recommend us and we look forward to working with you again!

Mark
Mark

Seasonal Lawn Care

I checked with a few other companies. Lawn Troopers was the only company to give me a pro rated cost based on the size of my property.
It was not a price based on a minimum square footage that was much larger than what I had.

I had many weeds on my lawn. By the end of the summer about 95% of the weeds were gone. It was a great improvement.

In my backyard where I have no grass, I had an issue of weeds. They provided a one time service (about $100) where they used an aggressive treatment. It killed all the weeds in my backyard over the span of about 2 weeks.

The customer service was exceptional. I always talked with Matt Hill personally. He is very professional, direct and honest. It was the first time using their service and I will be definitely be using them next year.

Thank you for taking the time to give lawn Troopers an amazing review. We are so happy to know your lawn is looking great and that we could help make that happen. We strive to provide the best customer service and also amazing outcomes. it has been a pleasure having you part of our Trooper team and we look forward to working with you again next season.

More about Lawn Troopers

WELCOME TO LAWN TROOPERS
We take pride in offering an unprecedented level of quality and commitment to all of our clientele for the last 20 years. Our professional, uniformed and fully insured staff will make sure each job exceeds your expectations. Give us a call any time and we will be glad to answer any of your questions.

See our work here: