Lawn Troopers

Lawn Maintenance
P.O. Box 10 Caledon ON L7K 0X7

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 3 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 3 times

Reviews for Lawn Troopers

Sam in brampton
Sam in brampton

Best lawn in neighborhood!

We got spring clean up last week and we just got first cut of the season and it look amazing. Tim and Mekhi was very professional and did great work. Looking forward for another season of best lawn in neighborhood. Keep up great work guys. Cheers

Sam! Thank you so much for your kind words, we are thrilled that you have the best lawn in your neighbourhood now! It is amazing what a spring cleanup and first cut can do for a property. We are glad you are happy with the service and are looking forward to maintaining the property again this season!
Steph-Lawn Troopers

Doug and claire Scott from Mississauga
Doug and claire Scott from Mississauga

weekly lawn cutting large lot 56x140

Terrific company! We have dealt with many lawn cutting companies through the years and we are happy we found this gem. The staff are polite, always arrive on time, and we get so many compliments about our lawn. They start in April and finish in October. The best money we ever spent!

Priya Vannitamby
Priya Vannitamby

Spring cleaning and replanting

I needed to uproot some old shrubs and clean up a problem area and replant some trees. when Dave came to treat my neighbors lawn i consulted with him and he was very helpful, so i called and booked an appointment. I was quite amazed at the service provided by Ashley and Allison. Quite frankly when i first saw them I was not sure how much they would accomplish. They truly surprised me

Keep up the good work Ashley and Allison
Real Troopers

Hi Priya,

Thank you very much for your review! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed the work of Ashley and Allison and will be sure to share the good news with the team! These team members take so much pride in their work they will be delighted to hear you can enjoy your yard a little more. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to help!

Jo Ann
Jo Ann

Many Compliments !!

Connor & Steven were very professional & did a fantastic job, as usually!
The staff are polite, always arrive on time, and we get so many compliments about our lawn. Thanks Guys!

Hi Jo Ann, We are so happy to be a part of your amazing-looking property! Please let me know if there is ever anything else we can do to help!
Steph - Lawn Troopers

Mert in Oakville
Mert in Oakville

These guys are amazing!

I am a Lawn Troopers customer third year in a row and they always delivered an excellent service.

I have a 10 star care package and their products are the premium. I have a very green health yard and most of the job is done by them.

I also got their gardening service to clean up the weeds and old mulch from a few number of flower beds. Connor B and Gavin worked relentlessly to make sure there are no weed behind and they look stunning.

I highly recommend them for anyone who wants a healthy and good looking yard.

Hi Mert,

It's been wonderful to work with you all these years. Thank you very much for your great feedback. It means a lot to us that you can enjoy your gardens and yard this season again with our help! Please let me know if there is ever anything else we can do to help!

Steph - Lawn Troopers

Private User reviews Caledon Village, ON

Total Lawn/Yard Care

Ive been using Lawn Troopers for years for mowing, fertilizing and garden maintenance. I get many compliments from my neighbours I'm know as the house with the great lawn . Ashley and Alison just preformed a spring garden cleanup (weeding etc), trimmed the bushes around and placed fresh mulch throughout the front. They did a fantastic job and Im extremely pleased with the outcome.

Thank you very much for your feedback! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed our work. Please let me know if there is anything else we can do to help!

Evelina
Evelina

Lawn Services

Lawn Troopers have been servicing our lawn for a few years now. They are very timely, easy to connect with and provide top notch lawn services. Our lawn is greener than ever!

We had the pleasure of Ryan, Chris and Laura service our lawn today and they did a stellar job as always.

THANK YOU!

Hi Evelina,

It's been wonderful to work with you all these years. Thank you very much for your great feedback. It means a lot to us that you can enjoy your yard and the team did a stellar job! Please let me know if there is ever anything else we can do to help!

Matt at Lawn Troopers

Bruna from Vaughan
Bruna from Vaughan

Lawn care

Lawn troopers have been tending to my yard for, truthfully I cant remember when they started. The service is great, timely and Ive gotten compliments on how great my lawn looks from neighbours. The staff are friendly and have a good eye for details.
Very happy with the service, even the reminders to water the lawn

Hi Bruna,

Thank you very much for your great review! We are so happy you are happy with the work and that you get compliments on your lawn, that means a lot to us! We are here to help if you need a hand with anything else. Have a great day!

Linda T.
Linda T.

Resend lawn and top dress

A crew of three arrived mid morning as scheduled. Eli, Jalen and Chris Y introduced themselves and got to work. The job took a good hour and a half as there was a lot of ground to cover. They were a joy to chat with and the property looks like it is ready to grow grass!!! All I have to do is water per the instruction sheet they left with me. Great experience!

I also have to note what wonderful attitudes these young men have towards the company and their boss Matt. This is very heartwarming to me to see a company relationship of pride and respect for each other. It certainly shines in the work they perform.

I feel very fortunate to have hired this company and will spread the word!

Hi Linda,

Thank you very much for your review! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed the teams work, that means a lot to us. The crews all take so much pride in their work, they will be honoured to hear of your feedback. Thanks again and please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do to help!

-Matt on behalf of Eli, Jalen and Chris Y

Alex
Alex

Spring clean up (evergreen hedges trimming)

Lawn Troopers provides the lawn services on my property in Woodbridge for several years. All these years I was happy with the work they were doing.
This year in addition to regular lawn maintenance I asked for evergreen hedges trimming around my backyard. The team of two young men arrived around 11 AM and they started the work right after the instructions I gave them. They worked efficiently and trimmed the hedges not only on the side of my backyard but on the opposite as well. All the waist was removed from the area around the property.
My experience with this company is very positive and I would recommend it to everyone who wants to get the work done fast and efficiently.

Hi Alex,

Thank you very much for your great feedback! We are so happy for the opportunity to work with you and the team did everything you were looking for. Please let me know if there is ever anything else we can do to help!

More about Lawn Troopers

WELCOME TO LAWN TROOPERS
We take pride in offering an unprecedented level of quality and commitment to all of our clientele for the last 20 years. Our professional, uniformed and fully insured staff will make sure each job exceeds your expectations. Give us a call any time and we will be glad to answer any of your questions.

See our work here: